Status: Going to try to post an update every Monday.

I'm The One That You Want

Chapter 2 - I'll Show Thee The Way

Avery stood there awkwardly shaking Phil’s hand and I slightly snorted to myself, before remembering that there was another girl there. I looked towards the black-haired, blue eyed girl and smiled. She smiled back and walked closer to me, holding out her hand.

“Hi, I’m Olivia,” she said brightly and I nodded, laughing slightly as I took her hand.

“I’m Dan, although, I’m pretty sure you knew that,” I told her and she laughed, nodding. She let her hand drop back by her side and I slid mine into my pocket. I glanced over to Phil and Avery, who were talking slightly. I couldn’t be bothered with what they were saying, because it probably wasn’t important.

“So, how long have you been watching our videos?” I asked her, tilting my head to the side slightly. Olivia blushed slightly and looked at her feet.

“My sister and I have been watching your videos for about two years now,” she told me, looking back up. I nodded and then furrowed my brow looking at the pink and green haired girl.

“She’s your sister?” I asked, looking back at Olivia and she nodded, a big smile on her face.

“Yeah. I couldn’t imagine my life without her. I mean, we fight every now and again but we still love each other,” she told me enthusiastically.

“Ahh,” I said, nodding slowly. She nodded again and awkward silence settled in between us. I scratched the back of my head, and turned towards Phil who was just saying goodbye to Avery.

“Yeah, it was nice meeting you,” he said to her, and she nodded a small smile on her lips.

“Well, we have to be on our way, but it was really nice meeting you,” I told Olivia and she nodded, before rushing forward to hug me. I stood still for a moment before hugging her back. She took a couple steps back, smiled and waved before turning around and walking away with her sister. I looked over at Phil, who was looking at me.

“They were nice,” Phil commented as we started walking back the way we came.

“Did you know they were sisters?” I asked him and he looked at me in surprise.

“Really? I didn’t know that. I thought they were just friends,” Phil said, amazement filling his tone. I nodded, and stretched slightly, yawning.

“Yeah. So, what are we going to do for the rest of the day?” I asked, turning my head to Phil, not too surprised when I found that he was in a dream-like state. I rolled my eyes slightly at the elder boy before sticking my foot out in front of him. He tripped and let out a yelp, tumbling forward. I got up, flustered and embarrassed. He glared at me and I laughed.

“So, you going to answer my question now?” I teased him slightly. He rolled his eyes at my ‘childish’ behaviour.

“I don’t know what we’re going to do for the rest of the day Dan. Is there something that you want to do?” Phil asked and I shrugged, looking around the park again. Just as I was about to answer, a light drizzle started. I let out a groan of frustration and pulled up my hood.

“It took me half an hour to do my hair, and the rain just has to come along without an invitation and ruin it. Great, just great,” I grumbled and Phil laughed at me, before springing forward to dance in the rain. I laughed and shook my head, watching him prance around.

I looked around again, and saw two female shapes running across the park, hoods drawn up. One of them was running purposely through puddles, trying to get the other one wet. I shook my head smiling and turned back to Phil, who was getting further away from me. I started walking after him. I glanced back again and the two girls had crossed the street, but were not having any fun at all. I furrowed my eyebrows once again, but continued on my way. For the rest of the day, the two sisters never came to mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is short and really shitty and I am really sorry about that. I had writer's block and I didn't know what to write exactly. But, I figured better shitty and stupid than nothing at all right? -.- I know, I know I suck.

Title Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t8-_pI1-9Q
This is a really creepy/cool song. It's kind of eerie and shit. I really like it and I might base a story off of it. I'm not sure yet.

-Until Next Time, <3