Status: Will keep on updating as long as the comments keep coming on. xx

The End to Our Story

Prolouge

“My Story in My Words book signing in Waterstones Piccadilly, one of the largest book store in Europe. Fans of the book have been seen crowding outside the shop since last night. The book ‘My story in My Words’ that hit worldwide bookstore back in July has been on top of the New York’s best seller ever since. The 19- year old author, Laur-“

“Can you off the radio please Jeff?” I asked. Jeff short for Jeffrey is my Driver. He nodded and switched it off. Sitting in the back of a range rover, I stare out as the scenery passed us by. I was on my way to a book signing.

“We’re here Miss.” Jeff pulled over at the back of the bookstore.

“Thanks Jeff.” I mumbled as I got out from the car with my glasses on. I make my way towards the lounge room and was unfortunately greeted by my now angry manager.

“Where have you been?? You’re late.” Grace barked at me.

“Hello to you too.” I answered sarcastically as I place my bag on the couch. Grace just glare at me. “Fine, I’m sorry. I just had a rough night.”

“Come on, we need to get you ready and out in 5.” She sighed and pushed me towards the make up artist table. Honestly I don’t even know why I needed it. I’m a writer, not a model, singer or actress. Still I let them to their work on me. Grace then dragged me to the place where the signing would be held.

“We are so sorry for the delay. So without further due, let me introduce you Lauren.” Grace said. I took a deep breath and join her on stage. I did a little wave to the crowd and they went wild.

I took her spot facing the large crowd I call my fans. “Hello everyone. Wow, this is just wow.” I exclaimed.

“Erm…… I just want to say a very Thank you to everyone here for taking their time out to attend this signing.” I spoke into the microphone. “Also thank you for purchasing my book and letting me live out my dreams. Thank you all so much!” I shouted and the crowd cheered. “Let the signing commence.”
I took my seat behind the table and grabbed a sharpie. The first girl from the line came on with a wide grin on her face. She handed me a copy of her book.

“Hello.” She said.

“Hello. What’s your name sweetie?” I replied.

“Allison.” I nodded and quickly scribble down.

Dear Allison, hope you enjoy reading it and stay beautiful. Love, Lauren.

“Here you go.” I handed the book back to her as she mumbled a thank you. I watch as she ran off the stage squealing with joy.

The entire routine repeated over and over again. I took some pictures with some of them and also chat up with them a little. The book signing continue to go on for hours. When the last person walked off, I was lead back to the lounge room. I plopped onto the couch and heave a sigh.

“Great job Lauren.” Grace said patting my shoulders.

“I’m surprise my arms are still attached.” I muttered. “Oh wait, I think I might be wrong.” I continued, holding my arm in a painful manner.

Grace scoffed and threw a book at me, “Yeah right. Stop being such a drama queen Lauren.”

“Ouch. Careful there. It does actually hurt you know.” I gave her my most convincing pout.

“Oh poor baby.” Sarcasm clearly in her voice. I mimicked her. “Don’t make any funny faces behind my back.”

“You’re no fun.” I stuck a tongue out at her.

“You just knew?” She smirked.

“Trust me. I knew. Just thought I’d reconfirmed it.” I shrugged while relaxing myself back on the couch.

“So what have you got next?”

“Shouldn’t I be asking you that? Since you’re my manager.”

“Very funny. Well, you’re free for the next few days. After that, we’ll take a trip to New York.”

“New York!?” I shot up from my chair. “You joking?”

“Do I look like I’m joking girl?” Grace raised an eyebrow at me.

“OMG!! Yes!! You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to go to New York.” I started jumping around and squealing. “Thank You So Much!” I ran over and hug her.

“Can’t breathe Lauren.” Grace choked out.

“Sorry. Too happy.” I let her go immediately and Grace adjusted her outfit.

“Now get packing we’re leaving in a few days.”

“Yes madam.” I saluted her and ran out of the building practically screaming my head off cause I’m going to New York. Who ever thought that would happen.

Before I go any further than that, I figure I should probably explain more. My name is Lauren Elizabeth Allard. I guess you could say I’m quite a famous author. I’m quite a lucky girl. My first book ever published and it was listed in New York Best Seller. How often does that happen to a 19 year old?

My Story in My words. You must be thinking what a stupid name for a stupid book right. But just like the title stated. The whole book was about my life 2 years ago though of course no one knew. They thought that it was just another fiction, another high school story written but it wasn’t. Every word in it was as real as it can be.

Honestly I didn’t know how the book became a best seller. I honestly don’t. Just a few years ago I was sitting in a room just writing out my thoughts, feelings and my everyday life in a notebook. Next thing I know, the book that is as similar to my diary was a huge hit in the market and I was throw into the world of fame.

Everyone knew me as Lauren. Just Lauren. I didn’t want to enclose my last name to the world. I didn’t want the people in my book which are real in actual life feel like I was invading their privacy. So I changed everyone’s name even mine too. The people I once know couldn’t recognize me much either. I’ve change a lot since those 2 years.

My family and my 2 best friends knew the secret behind the story. No one else could know except them. Not especially the one main guy in the story. The boy that name appear since the first page of the story till the very last page.

From the book they know him as Austin Weller.

But I knew him better as Liam Payne.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all enjoy reading this new story. It's a Liam Payne/OC fanfiction. That's all.

Comment, Comment and Comment.
I love to know what everyone thinks about this story.
I always love feedbacks.