Status: Will keep on updating as long as the comments keep coming on. xx

The End to Our Story

Chapter 1

“NEW YORK!?” Kaylee shouted out unintentionally.

“Shh……” I placed a finger on my lips. “You’re drawing attention to us.” I shushed her and apologized to the other customers sitting around us at Starbucks.

“You really are going to New York?” She whispered this time. I nodded taking a sip from the hot cup of Latte. “That is mental.”

“Tell me about it.”

“Remember those times when we use to say that someday we’ll travel to New York? I can’t believe you’re actually going there now.”

“Those days just seem like yesterday don’t they? To be honest, it hasn’t quite sunk in yet for me.” I said grinning from ear to ear.

“It wouldn’t too if it was for me. How many days you staying by the way?”

“A week.”

“Awesome. I wish I could go there.” Kaylee frowned. I wanted to let her get disappointed a little before breaking the good news to her. What a wonderful friend aren’t I? “You lucky bitch. I’m so jealous.” She forced a smile.

“What is there to be jealous about? Since you’ll be coming with me.” I said acting like it was no big deal.

“How could I not be? You kno-“ She rambled but then paused when she realized what I just said.

“Wait, what?”

“I said you’re coming to New York with me.” I repeated. She just sat there staring blankly at me for the next few minutes until I snapped a finger in her face. “You still alive Kaylee?”

“Urm yeah. Can u repeat it again?” She stuttered.

I chuckled. “You, Me and New York City for a week!” As the words left my mouth, she blank out again but only awhile before she snap back to reality.

“You knew from the beginning didn’t you?” She glowered at me.

“Sort of.” I smiled cheekily. She punched me in the arms. “Ouch, what was that for?”

“You decided to tell me about it after I had a mental meltdown.” She yelled.

“Keep your voice down.” I clasp her mouth. “Gosh Kaylee you need to stop screaming.”

Everyone around the room kept giving us a defiant stare and glare. If looks could kill, we would be dead right away. I felt sorry for them. They came down to Starbucks for a nice relaxing cup of coffee but instead they got a notoriously loud girl with the package.

“You…… Urgh!” She exasperated. Me earning myself another punch on my arm, again.

“What is with hurting me that seems so appealing to you people?” I rubbed on the spot she punched. That girl can hit I’ll give you that. I’m going to be bruised when I get back.

“You are such a horrible person Liz.” Liz is short for Elizabeth which is my middle name. Only those close to me will call me that.

“Says the person that is going on a trip with me.”

“You seriously taking me with u?”

“No I was joking.” I responded ironically. “Of course I am.”

She immediately packed up all her stuffs and stood up waiting for me. “Come on.”

“Where are we going?”

“Shopping of course. We’ve got a lot to shop before NYC!” She rolled her eyes at me when I slowly keep my things. “Get moving!”

“Okay okay. Coming My Lady.” I mocked her.

I got hauled along as we walked through the busy streets of London to the Oxford Street. We started our New York Shopping spree right away. But everywhere we walk I see his face. Him and his band. Basically every shop we step into, their latest single was blasting through the speakers.

Kiss you started playing again for the hundred time of the day while we were in Forever 21. I groan in frustration hearing it.

Kaylee chortled at my expression. “Sick of it?”

“You have no idea.” I retorted. “Why do they keep appearing everywhere?”

“Well, considering they are the biggest boyband on earth now.” She said not taking her eyes of the rack of clothes.

“No need to remind me about it. At least just stay out of my face. How does this look?” I pulled out a floral dress and show it to her but only to find her staring at me expectedly. “What?”

“Talk to me.” She said simply. Oh no, here we go again.

“I’m going to try it on.” Ignoring her words as I try to walk away. But being Kaylee, she wasn’t going to let it go that easily.

She spun me around and held me by the wrist. “You know you can’t keep walking away every time.”

“I’m not.” I stammered. Releasing myself from her grip and making my way to the next row. Kaylee following closely behind.

“Right.” She scoffed.

“You know I don’t like talking about it. So just drop it will you.” I said harshly. She didn’t feel offended though. I presume she was used to it by now. Kaylee has being getting me to talk about the whole Liam situation since forever but I was stubborn. Don’t she get it, I didn’t want anything to do with him anymore. I just wanted to live my life for now.

“I’m not going to.” She stood her ground in front of me blocking my way. “You’ve been avoiding the topic for almost 2 years now. You’re not going anywhere until you talk this time.”

“I’m over him okay.” I walked around her. Kaylee knew better. She took the Iphone 5 from my pocket. “Hey!”

She shoved the phone in front of my face. The picture of me and Liam when we were 16 was my wallpaper. Liam giving me a kiss on the cheek. I love that picture. It was the last picture taken together before life happened. That was all in the past now.

“Liar.”

Snatching the phone back and placing it back in the pocket. “So I’m not over him. Now what?” I hissed.

“Give me those.” Kaylee put her hands out. I look at her outrageously, not knowing what she meant. “The clothes.”

“Why?”

“Just hand it over Liz.” She said again this time giving me a stern look. I did as told.

The thing about Kaylee was that she can be your wild and crazy best friend / sister. But she can also be your very strict mother that you fear. When that side of appears, you do not, I repeat DO NOT ever want to cross the line. Trust me, I know that by experience.

She gave the clothes back to a terrified looking sales assistant. I think she was terrified of the look on Kaylee’s face. “We’re going home.”

“What about shopping?” I asked. She didn’t answered instead she shoved pass the people around her and got out of the store. I sighed and trail along.

Oh boy, I have a feeling that this will be a long night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated after awhile. I have this story on another writing website too. If you want it, just leave me a comment to ask for it. So enjoy the chapter everyone.

Comment, Comment and Comment.
Love to know what ya'all are thinking.