A Single Moment of Sincerity

Get On Your Knees Pt. 2

He surprises you by placing his hand under your chin forcing you to look up at him. “Come here baby” he whispers. You slowly stand back up never taking your eyes off of him. He quickly undoes your pants and slips them off as well as your panties. You kiss him as he moves you back onto the table, he grabs your ass as he trusts into you. You cry out from shock and pleasure.

Ben mumbles into your neck “God, you feel so good.” He begins slowly, savoring the feeling of being in you. As his speed, and your pleasure grow you lay back and rest your elbows on the table. He holds on to your hips for support. You wrap your legs around him, wanting as much of him as you can get.

As his pace quickens further you hear his moans of ecstasy, you can feel your orgasm building up inside of you. You lay flush on the table as your back begins to arch. When you do he leans over to lightly kiss and bite down your chest, his hands move up to grasp your breasts. You move up to meet his lips, relishing the taste of his mouth.

He takes your legs into his hands, and with your arms wrapped around your neck his pace quickens further, you can tell he is close as his thrusts become hasty. “Let it go, baby.” he whispers. Moments later the two of you come in unison both screaming the others name.

After you both catch your breath Ben kisses your forehead and goes to take a shower. You try to remember what you were doing before you were interrupted. Shit! The muffins! You run to the oven but sure enough they’re already burnt. You take them out and set them on the counter. “Well, I guess we’ll be going out then.” you sigh.

You decide if you’re going out you may as well join Ben in the shower. You quietly open the door and tiptoe over to the shower curtain where you can hear Ben humming to himself. You think the little things like this are what you’ll miss the most when he leaves. The way he kisses your forehead, hearing his heartbeat when you lie on his chest. Or just the way he looks at you in the morning, like you’re the most beautiful thing he’s ever seen even though you know it can’t be true.

You pull back the curtain and step in behind him, wrapping your arms around his waist. The warmth you feel as your breasts press against him is one of the most glorious feelings in the world. The closeness you share with him, the intimacy is unlike any relationship you’ve been in before. You’re beginning to think you could really love him.

He turns to face you, wrapping his arms around you as well. He gives you a small kiss before asking “what are you thinking about?” You don’t dare tell him what you’re really thinking, what if he doesn’t feel the same way. Looking into his eyes all of your feelings well up inside of you. You place your hands on the sides of his face and just look at him. “Nothing.” you lie and just smile. “We’ll have to go out later, I burned breakfast.” You stick out your bottom lip faking a pout. “I’m with you for your ass, not your cooking skills.” he smirks. You scoff as you pretend to be offended. “I’m only kidding he says grabbing your behind, making you giggle.

The two of you finish showering and get dressed to leave. After breakfast he gets a call from Cam saying that he needs to meet the rest of the band for one last practice before they leave. He invites you to tag along but you politely decline. This reminds you that since you began dating you haven’t been in touch with Danny much, or any of your friends for that matter.

You two decide to meet back at Ben’s place when they’re done. You give him a quick kiss goodbye and decide to go run some errands.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave feedback on my blog. breathing-architecture.tumblr.com