Status: Update as soon as I can xoxo

Blood, Gallons of the Stuff...

Damn these walls are thin!

-Chels’s POV-
I was playing with phoenix; she was crawling around across the living room floor well more like dragging herself. She started to drag herself in the direction of Elea’s torture/toy room that we had that was a few doors away from our bedroom. Currently Elea had a pathetic human in there that threatened me and Nix it was one of the jocks from our school. Nix heard a high pitch scream as she giggled and squealed as she sped up dragging herself closer to the door I knew Elea didn’t want her in there but she seems to like torture even if she is a fertile when she sits down with her momma watching torture shows she giggles and claps her hands as the humans get ripped from limb to limb. I sighed got up off the sofa and picked up nix. And opened the door to the room that she was begging to go in to. I opened it and was hit with the smell of human’s blood and ear piercing screams. As I saw my mate bit her wrist and fed the human her blood. Which stops the human from passing out before she picked up a electric drill and pressed against the jocks stomach the human begged and begged but Elea just smirk before drilling in the human deep making their screams echo around the room and their blood splatter all over my mate. Nix just stared with wide eyes before squealing and clapping at the sight this made Elea look over to us in the doorway. “Baby I told you I didn’t want Nix in here she doesn’t need to see this” Elea said walking over to us and grabbing Nix out of my grasp. Nix examined Elea and smiled before head-butting Elea’s shoulder which made the crimson liquid spread all over my baby’s face. “You like torture baby?” Elea asked holding Nix at arm’s length Phoenix giggled and nodded before clapping her hands which were covered in blood. “I think I’ll run Nix a bath.” Elea nodded handing Nix back to me before grabbing me by the shoulder so I was leaning into her. “After im finished I have a surprise for you” she whispered seductively before letting me go and clean up Nix. Before I shut the door completely all I heard was. “That’s my family you fuck! You hurt them you hurt me!” Elea said sternly before whispering “So long and goodnight” before snapping he’s neck.
I strolled into the bathroom and started to run a bath I turned on both of the taps and added bubbles for Phoenix. “Mm….muu….mm” I turned to see Nix going through her little play box that we kept full of torture toys for the bath. (Considering she loved torture) “What one baby?” I asked kneeling down to her level. She grabbed a black and red heart and started to nibble on it. I laid her down on the changing mat and undressed her. Once she was unclothed I tested the water before grabbing my baby and putting her in the water. I cleaned the blood of off her I watched as the clear bubbly water turn a pinky red. Once I cleaned Nix off I wrapped her in a warm fluffy towel and towel dried her in her room before putting on a red onesie for bed. Before I put her down fully into her cot little snores where escaping her mouth. I sighed as I admired our little baby girl. I walked out of Nix’s room quietly shutting the door as I went I turned and nearly jump ten feet in the air. “God! Elea don’t do that!” I whispered there she was. Standing there with a smirk on her face with blood all over her clothes. She stepped closer which made me back closer into the wall til I was in the corner. She leaned in and connected our lips my stomach had thousands of butterflies and my heart rate increased. I tangled my fingers into her silky hair before pulling away knowing that now we were both covered in blood. “I think we should clean up.” I whispered against Elea’s lips her forehead against mine. “Okay but…” she trailed off before grabbing my hands and leading me to our on suite “Elea I-““Join me” she whispered in my ear which sent shivers down my spine. The thoughts and images of my body kept running through my head but with that I remember what Elea said “Baby you look amazing okay? I couldn't care what others think because you’re beautiful to me and amazing. You’re beautiful in your own way and that's why I love you."
I sighed and nodded before Elea grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom to clean up. we were still clothed as Elea turned on the hot water for the shower before we both stripped and got in. not long after the blood was clear off our skin and we stepped out and wrapped ourselves in a warm towel before going into our bedroom. Before sitting on our comfy bed I walked passed my ipod which was set in my docking station and started to play music. I felt a pair of warm arms wrap around my waist and Elea’s lips inches away from my neck which made my pulse jump underneath my pale skin. She started to kiss me neck softly before piercing my skin with her sharp fangs drinking from me. “Elea” I said gasping/moaning from the feeling I got from her feeding from me. After a while she licked the wound shut and kissed from my neck to my shoulder my knees were getting weaker by the second. I turned around grabbed Elea’s hand and led her to our bed where I lead down as she straddled me. Our lips met in a passionate and heated kiss. Moans where echoed around our room. Our towels became like a barrier which in the end we had to get rid of. “I love you” I whispered looking at my mate in the eyes. “I love you too” Elea smiled before-
-Gerard’s POV-
Me and Frankie were currently in the living room til we heard a bang from next door. “Was that-“ “ELEA!” “Yup” he giggled I turned the TV up a little more to try and drown out the sound of our friends having sex. But it didn’t work even on the highest volume. Lucky for Phoenix she is a real heavy sleeper. We heard more bangs and moans through our wall. “Oh god Fuck Chels….gahh!” “Oh my god their really at it” Frankie said from beside me I laughed and nodded “seems it” no matter what we did me and Frankie could still hear Elea and Chels next door. Damn this wall are fucking thin!. After for god knows how long we heard….”I…I’m so c-close” Elea moaned real loud “Elea!” Chels let out a throaty moan and not long after so did Elea. Finally! They stopped after about….i looked at my watch. 2hours. Yes 2hours I know a shocker it isn’t Dom’s fault that they are REALLY horny and fuck they fertile’s til they see stars.
♠ ♠ ♠
erm....er...i....yeah
ANYWAYS!
i thought coz of everything that has happened in the past fews days about MCR i couldnt let you guys down i know the pain im sure we all do but there memory will carry on and so will we
also i thought if i didnt update blood id let you guys down
i was gonna stop blood and i was going to delete it but my gf Gee (Elea) is forcing me to carry on so i am
hoped you guys liked even though it wasnt a Frerard chap but one will be up soon :) i promise
Stay strong killljoys much love!
Frankie xoxox