Status: Update as soon as I can xoxo

Blood, Gallons of the Stuff...

Surrender the night

-Chels's POV-
After our coffees me and Frankie made our way back to the car in the parking lot. I felt someone watching us. I turned around and we were meet with the guy from the shop who was accompanied by another guy who I recognised . They both had huge smirk spread across their face. Me and Frankie knew this wouldn't turn out well so we tried to get in the car as quick as possible but considering we were fertiles we wasn't fast enough the other man grabbed me by my chocolate brown locks and held a cloth against me mouth I tried to move out of he's grip but I failed. Not long after the cloth was over my mouth darkness took over.

-Frank's POV-
My head killed and my hands were tied I slowly opened my eyes. I was in some kind of warehouse I looked around the light in here was dim but I could make out Chels who was curled up in the corner. "Chels" my voice came out no louder than a whisper. I cleared my throat hoping that it'll work. "Chels" I spoke a little louder than before. Still no response. The door to the warehouse slammed open and there stood the guy who kissed Gerard. "What do you want!" I shouted venom dripping from my words. He laughed and walked near before crouching done to my level. "You know what I want. I want to you. You had to fucking come along and ruin my motherfucking life!" He yelled before he's hand came in contact with my face leaving a stinging pain to spread across my cheek. "Brendon!" The guy yelled the other guy from the parking lot came through the warehouse doors with a bag. He settled it down near me and opened it my eyes widened and my stomach went into nots. The bag was full of torture equipment. The guy Bert smirk before pulled me up from the grimy floor by my smooth locks and locking my wrist above my head so I was dangling from the wall by my hands.
-Time lapse-
-Chels's POV-
I suddenly came around I was hanging from the wall from my wrists next to Frankie I head hurt like a bitch and I felt cold liquid dripping down my arms where a butterfly knife had cut down my arms. I looked around and saw Frankie I gasped he was in a worse state than me. He's arms where covered in blood he had a busted lip. "Fr-Frankie" "Chels Chels thank god" "shut up!" A guy yelled and we both whimpered. I looked up and was shocked. brendon was standing infront of me smirking. "Brendon? Wh-what are you do-doing?" I asked my throat felt like it was on fire. "What am I doing! I want you! Elea stole you away from me! We were suppose to have a family together! yet she steels you away!" He yelled I whimpered "so yo-you kidnapping me and torturing me what will that do? Huh?" "Coz I want to get her back! For ruining our life!.... Bert! Grab Chels and frank and put them on the tables." He shouted Bert did as he was told and dragged me over to the table strapping me down. I heard a drill start up and my stomach dropped. Where was Elea and Gerard? They must sense something is wrong. Brendon came closer to be with a huge smirk spread across he's face. He pressed the drill slightly into my leg. I screamed in pain yelling begging him to stop. He didn't listen of course he bit he's wrist and made me drinking from him to stop me from passing out. "No! Br-brendon st-stop" I sobbed the pain kept multiplying

-Meanwhile with Elea-
I tost and turned on the sofa images flashing through my mind. Stop! Stop! Pl-please!" Chels sobbed as she laid on a stainless steel table next to frank. There were two guys in a warehouse, they were torturing them to get back at me and Gerard for something, and image of the address flashes before my eyes.I woke up jumped off the sofa grabbed Nix and ran next door banging on the door in no time Gerard answered. "Chels what's-" "Chels,Frankie there in trouble there in a warehouse" Gerard eyes widened and grabbed the twins before speeding off to drop them off to Mikey's once the kids were okay we sped off to the warehouse. As we got closer I started to feel Chels's emotions. We both ran up to the warehouse doors. I heard the screams of my mate. And made my anger boil over suddenly my hair turned bright red and so did my eyes and growl left both mine and Gerard's lips. Before we burst into the doors.

-Frank's POV-
I could feel myself going the lack of blood the amount of pain the burning sensation in my throat. I was dying and I knew it I heard a faint bang but ignored it I was numb and I couldn't move my eyes were closed I was covered in darkness I felt my blood drain from me. All I could really hear was my heart beat slowly down. Then every thing shut down.

-Chels's POV-
Brendon wouldn't stop he kept drilling and cutting he started to touch my stomach but before he could put the knife in he's eye widened and he stop. I felt it I felt movement suddenly. "You...your" he's eyes widened more but quickly turned angry yet again but before he could slash my stomach open someone's hand collided with he's neck and snapped it he felt to the ground showing who was behind him. I sighed in relief. My mate was there and she was ready to kill anything in her path. As soon as she saw me her eyes and hair went blue. "Baby" she said softly before hugging me gently before carrying me bridal style. "Where's be-Bert?" I asked suddenly terrified again. "Gerard" was all she said I nodded as black took over.

-Gerard's POV-
My anger was getting worse and worse. Bert was standing there with a smirk on he's face proud of what he had done. "Bert!" I yelled my eyes going jet black ready to killed he turn around he's smirk growing even bigger. "Hey ger I told you I'd get your little fuck buddy" he said proudly I could hold back any longer I leaped on to him and ripped he's jugular out snapping he's neck in the processes then burning he's body with the blow touch that was in he's torture bag. I walked over to brendon and did the same. Elea said that she was going to take Chels to hospital I nodded and turned to Frankie. I felt like my heart stopped he was just laying there'd no movement I couldn't feel he's emotions. "Fr-Frankie? Baby?" I said softly I checked he's pulse. Nothing I quickly scooped him up and took him to the hospital. "Please be okay baby please" I whispered before taking off to the hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I'm so sorry if this is crap it's just I have writers block like always half way through the chapter :(
Sorry that this fanfic is going down hill but I'm trying my best ill update as soon as I don't have writers block
Hope you liked it though
Please comment and let me know what you think
Thanks and if you wanted anything to happened in the net few chapters as well or if you wanted to be in the chapters just let me know
Thanks guys :)
-Frankie xoxo