Status: Still working in the progress

The Gift Is a Curse (These Visions)

~Chapter 5~

"Dämonen are ready my Lord. What shall we do now? It is almost nightfall." The young boy appeared in the Dark Lords hall and got on his knee, bowing his head. "Patience my young warrior. For we are not attacking them, but gathering information." Dark Lord rose from his throne and walked slowly towards his young warrior. "What do you mean? My lord?" The young warrior spoke, getting off his knee. "Come now Joshua! Use your head! Use your powers and the knowledge I have gifted upon you!" Dark Lord shouted at his warrior, cause him to bow his head again and get on his knee. "If you have the know how to capture that girl like you did this morning, then you have the know how to gather information without you being visible!" Dark Lord snapped rather than shouted. "My lord.. You saw that? Please forgive my pig like behavior! I beg you!" Joshua whaled and grabbed into Dark Lords shadow leg. "Young warrior.. Get up, I will not have you beg like that. You are my most trusted warrior and I shall not have you beg before me." Dark Lord spoke calmly as he reached his long arm out to Joshua and rest his hand on his shoulder. Joshua looked from Dark Lords shadow leg and up at his hood hidden face. Dark Lord motioned Joshua to stand. Joshua obeyed. "I know you can gather the information we need." Dark Lord spoke after minutes of silence. "Though that my be true," Dark Lord walked to his throne and sat down. "You still need help Joshua." He finished and let out a deep sigh. "That is why I asked you to gather Dämonen for this mission. They shall help you gather what we need most. Now go. The vehicle has come past the border." Dark Lord said with a long sigh. "Yes my Lord. I shall not fail you." Joshua said with a final bow of his head. With that, he jogged out of the hall and disappeared behind the big golden doors.
* * *
"My stomachs is gonna explode! I shouldn't have ate all that Chinese food!" Sandra whined as she laid her head on CC's back. "Me too dude." CC whined along with Sandra as he laid his head on Jakes stomach. "Me three." Jake said lifting his head and then laying it back on the arm of the couch. "I told your dumb asses not eat so much of that Chinese food. That stuff fills you up to the max!" I said looking at the three stooges. For some reason Jake, CC, and Sandra reminded me of the Three Stooges. So I decided to nickname them that. It fit them really well. I smiled at them. "As soon as I get to the room. I falling asleep. And I am NOT sleeping with Bethany again! I refuse!" Sandra said, managing to to sit up. "I'm not sleeping with her! She might rape me!" Andy said shaking his head and putting his hands up. "You guys! I can't sleep with her! She's friends with that jerk Josh! And I can't stand how she calls me an emo slut. That pisses me off." I said while rolling my eyes, getting up and stretching. Looking from the corner I my eye, I caught Andy looking at me. His eyes looked like they were filled lust.. No. I'm just tired. There is no chance, not even a tiny bit that Andy likes me. I pushed the thoughts to the back of my head and sat back down next to Andy. "Honestly. I don't wan't to go back in that school tonight. I miss my tour bed." Jake said as he pushed CC's head off his stomach. CC groaned and decided to lay upside down. "Hey, this is actually kinda comfy!" CC said. "Dude, I am so tempted to slap your stomach." Sandra said chuckling. "Why do you do that shit? You always pick on me!" CC said, raising his arms. "Cause your my bro you ass-face! I like pissing you off!" Sandra shouted back. "Awwwww." CC cooed and then grabbed Sandra in a headlock and started to nooogie her. "Ow! You fucking ass wipe!" Sandra yelled while trying to get out of CC's headlock. Jake started laughing hysterically. "Hey guys, my dad said that the schedule won't be handed out until the day after tomorrow. So we have one more day of freedom." Andy said smiling. "Oh word!? So I don't have to sleep with that bitch!" Sandra said while finally getting out of CC's headlock. "Hey that is true! We just have to get some cloths from our room." I said turning to Andy. "You and Sandra do, me and everyone else are good." Andy smiled and got off the couch. "Me and Ella to. You guys always forget us." Sammi said while pouting. "We can never forget you doll." Jinxx said while raping his arms around Sammi's waist and kissing her cheek. "Hey guys we're here." Ashley said pointing out the front window. "Cool, me, Sammi, Sandra, and Ella will go grab our cloths." I said getting up. "Hey! Lets make this a little race. First one to get their stuff wins." Jake said getting up. I shrugged in agreement and the others. When the bus came to a stop, we all got out, and me and the girls got in our ready positions to start the race. "Ok ladies! All you gotta do is grab your cloths and and come back. But no vampire speed!" Ashley shouted. "Winner gets to sleep with the head play boy player." He shouted again, and winked. Sammi and Ella rolled their eyes and Sandra crossed her arms. "Ok jeez, just kidding." Ashley put his hands up in defense. I shook my head and smiled. "On your marks! Get set! GO BITCHES!!" CC yelled and me and the girls took off as fast as we could.
* * *
We finished the race within 1 minute, even if we didn't use our speed. Sandra and I decided to pair up and just see if Sammi and Ella thought the same thing, which they did. The thing was, we all came back to the tour bus at the same time. Ashley decided to follow his joke that he had played earlier. "Well ladies! Your prize is to spend the night with your play boy player!" Sandra just walked past him and and smacked him upside his head. "Ashley, do you keep forgetting that, that is insest between you and me? And plus, I'm not straight!" Sandra shouted while she got back on the tour bus. Ella punched Ashley on his right arm and Sammi punched him on his left and they both walked into the tour bus. "Again, I'm just kidding! Sheesh." Ashley said while shaking his head and following the girls into the bus. Jinxx, CC, and Jake all followed them, except for Andy who was distracted by his phone. "Andy?" I called to him. He looked and blushed for some odd reason. "Uhh.. Just texting someone, I'll be there in a second." He stammered. I smiled and shook my head while getting on the bus.
..::~Andy's P.O.V.~::..
I watched Raven as she smiled at me and then shook her head. She then stepped on the bus, leaving me alone outside. I sighed deeply and thought to myself. Every time I was near Raven, I felt weird. Like I was falling from the sky. Every time I thought of her, my thoughts scrambled everywhere and I couldn't think straight. I think I'm in love with her. I sighed deeply once again and put my back against the bus. I let my head fall back and touch the bus lightly. I looked at the stars in the sky that made little patterns. Soon enough I was pointing out constellations. I heard my phone chime, so I went in my pocket and pulled it out. I saw that CC had replied to my text that I sent him earlier. I read the text in my head. "Dude, honestly, if you like her that much you need to tell her that. I don't see why she wouldn't like you." He replied back. I held my breath and looked at the stars again. My phone chimed once more and I turned my attention to the screen. CC had sent another message. "In my opinion, I think you should wait a couple more weeks. Get to know her. Nothing is more awkward than going into a relationship with someone that you don't know that well. and she already warmed up to us, so this might be easy. Now GET YOUR LANKY ASS ON THE BUS!" I chuckled at the message and stood up straight without the bus holding me up. I walked over to the entrance of the bus and opened the door, stepping into the vehicle. Once on the bus, I closed the door behind me and turned to see everyone already in their pajamas. I felt embarrassed for some reason. They were all gathered around the TV, watching The Looney Toons. "Where you out there that long?" Raven looked up at me. The innocence in her voice made me feel at home and happy. Her eyes were like a magnet, I couldn't look away from them. "I guess so. The stars are out so I just started to point out constellations. Guess I lost track of time." I said rubbing the back of my neck and walked towards my bunk. I blushed something fierce when I looked away from Raven. It's like every time I talk to her, my words get jumbled, and I start rubbing my neck. Hopefully I don't start fixing my hair every five seconds when I'm nervous. I opened the curtain to my bed and sat down. I bent over and started to untie my boots. "Ok! I'm ready for bed!" I heard Jinxx say. I looked up from my boot to see him and everybody else starting to stand up. I wonder were Raven was going to sleep. I couldn't ask her though, that make everything awkward and obvious. After taking off my boots, I got my sweatpants and a tank top to sleep in, and went to the bathroom to change. I closed the door behind me, and took off my pants, my jacket, and my shirt. I balled them all together and just put them on the floor so I could pick them up after I was done getting my pajamas on. I put on my sweatpants and my tank top, and picked up my cloths and walked out the bathroom. Everyone was already in their bunks falling asleep. Jeez, these guys can fall asleep faster than anything. I looked back to the living room area of the bus and saw raven sitting on the couch looking at her feet. "Raven?" I called to her. She looked up from her feet and at me. She then got off the couch and walked over to me. "Andy.. I was wondering if I could sleep with you? I've been seeing weird things, and it's kinda freaking me out. For a moment, I thought saw Josh outside of the bus, but I know that he doesn't know where the bus is. Right?" She said while she played with her fingers and kept looking from her feet and then back to me. She looked so innocent and cute when she did that. I sighed and took her by the waist, pulling her into a hug. I rested my chin on the top of her head and rubbed her back. "Of course you can. Josh won't go near you as long as I am here." I whispered. She hugged back and buried her face in my chest. "You're tired. Lets go to bed. I don't think they are going to start classes for a while." I said as I started to lead her to my bunk. I let her slide in first. When she was settled and comfortable, I slide in after her, and just laid my cloths on the floor. I pulled the blanket over us and laid down and closed my eyes. I felt Raven move closer to me, so I opened my eyes and looked down at her. She held on to my arm and laid her head on my chest and then she closed her eyes. I smiled at her. She was so beautiful when she slept. I grabbed the curtain and pulled it closed. I looked into the darkness until I fell asleep. I began to dream about Raven. Everything about her was just.. Perfect.
* * *
"My lord!" Joshua said while bursting into Dark Lords room and rushing towards him. "Calm yourself Joshua! What is it my loyal one." Dark Lord said while getting up from his throne and walking to Joshua. Joshua bowed down on his knee quickly and then stood back up. "My Lord, The Profit! He's fallen in love with The Diamant! The plan is failing!" Joshua shouted. Dark Lord started chuckling and then touched Joshua's shoulder. "My Lord?" Joshua said while scrunching up his face. "It's ok Joshua. That Prophet won't get in our way. Just keep a good eye on them." Dark Lord said while taking his hand of Joshua's shoulder and putting both hands behind back. "Y-yes my Lord." Joshua said while bowing his head. "Did you gather the information you needed Joshua?" Dark lord said while turning around and walking back to his throne, but didn't sit down. "I gathered some yes. But not enough." Joshua said while looking at his feet. Dark Lord sighed deeply. "Just get the information you need Joshua. I can't afford to lose this war that comes." Dark Lord said while turning around and sweeting back in his throne. "Yes my lord. I won't fail you." Joshua said as he kneeled on one knee and bowed his head. "The Prophet and The Diamant may be in love, but not for long. They will soon see that the bindung between them will never work. I just fear the little chance they have if the bindung goes out of its way." Dark Lord sighed deeply once again and laid back in his throne. "Even if they are part of the war against us, we may have to call upon the Fallen Angels.."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so starting next Thursday, I will start to follow my new shed dual of uplaoding chapters every other Thursday. If you have any questions, just send a message. Ok, so not a lot of things really happen in this chapter, it's more like a lay around all day chapter. I will make chapter 7 more interesting, but this is all I've for. I have writers block at the moment, but I still hope you enjoy this chapter.

I apologize for any mistakes that you find in this chapter! If you find any, please tell me!
These Visions (c) ~SpottedLeafsSoul
Please do not claim this story as your own, or post it on another website without asking. please and thank you