Weird Science

Weird Science

"You butchered it," Melanie whispered with wide eyes.

"I did not, its called layering," I rolled my eyes. "It looks good, now only if the boys would get back with that damn dye."

“Back!” Cole ran in and threw me a heavy bag. “They didn’t have a simple red, so I got ten different kinds.”

"Good lord Cole," I mumbled as I looked over at him with wide eyes. "Damn boy."

"Well," he shrugged.

“It was my idea,” Alex mumbled. “Sorry.”

"It's alright Alex, I was just surprised is all," I smiled as I handed the brightest red to Melanie. "You're better at this, here."

"Okay," she smiled as I walked out beside Alex; he smiled down at me before he kissed my lips.

“I love you,” He said softly.

“You, too.”

"Let's go sit down, wait on the end results," he smiled as he grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the bed, where Dana sat.

"Hi Dana," I smiled.

"Hi Elliot," she grinned. “So your fucking my brother?”

“Well,” I shrugged with a sneer. “Yeah.”

"Just wanted to see if you'd admit it," she sighed as she looked at Alex. "Does mom know?"

"I'm not sure, but dad does and he's okay with it if we use protection," he nodded his head.

"You love him?" Dana turned to stare at me. "Do you love Alex?"

"Yes."

"Like really love him, not a crush or a thing, but love?"

"Very much," I smiled. “And he loves me, too.”

“Awww,” Dana grinned softly.

"Don't aw," Alex groaned as he pulled me closer to him. "Its not an aw thing."

"It is to me Alexander," she glared at him. "My little brother is growing up, he's only fourteen—"

"Fifteen tomorrow—"

"Fourteen today," she sang. "And he's already sexually active; it takes a toll on a sister."

“How old are you, anyway?” I asked.

“Twenty two.”

"Aw cool," I smiled. "I'm seventeen."

"So I've heard," she nodded her head slowly. "You going to treat my brother right."

"Here we go again," Alex groaned and fell back against the bed.

"I promise too."

“Swear it?”

“I swear to Bob,” I nodded.

"Bob?"

"It's an inside joke," I mumbled then smiled. "I swear to God."

"Better," she nodded.

“Yep,” I took a deep breath. “My leg hurts.”

"They didn't give you any pain meds did they Ellie?" Alex asked as he pulled his arm around my waist and kissed my temple.

"Eh, I can't remember," I shrugged. "I don't think so."

"I don't think so either," he sighed. "I'll get you some Tylenol and then I want you to lie down and go to sleep okay?"

“Mhm,” I nodded as he walked out, passing Mel.

“She’s done!”

“Who?”

“Val-Er, Rose!”

"Bring her out, I want to look," I sat up and leaned against Dana, she did the same.

"Meet Rose—" Melanie stopped. "What did we say her last name was?"

"Cooper," I said waving her on.

"Meet Rose Cooper!"

“Hi,” She squeaked, pushing the bright red hair out of her face.

“Her hair reminds me of that Hayley…”

“Williams?” Mel nodded.

“Yeah, new hair.”

"It's pretty," Dana complimented. "Hello Rose."

"Hello Dana," Rose smiled. "You're Alex's sister."

"Yes I am."

“You’re really pretty,” Rose nodded.

“Uh, thanks,” Dana chuckled.

"Aw," I giggled and put a thumbs up at her. "You're good; you'll be Melanie's cousin now."

"I'm you're cousin now?"

"Yes," Melanie nodded.

“Okay,” She smiled, making me laugh.

"Okay," I laughed as I sat back. "Where is Alex with my Tylenol!"

“I dunno,” Mel shrugged and looked around. “I didn’t see him.”

"He went downstairs," I grumbled as I heard a scream, a really loud shrill scream. "Mom!"

"Mom?" Melanie's eyes went wide. "Oh shit!"

“Cole?” I said softly, my jaw dropped.

"What?" he walked out of the bathroom and stared at me.

"Oh shit," I said slowly. "Alex."

"Come on," Melanie threw my arm around her shoulder and forced me up and down the stairs.

"Mom!" I shouted.

"Baby! Are you hurt?"

"Dad put him down!" I screamed as I seen my six foot five father lifting Alex off the ground.

"Why?"

"He's my boyfriend!"

“Oh,” He dropped Alex down and coughed, patting his back. “Sorry about that, son.”

"Wha—What did you think he was doing?" I shouted in shock.

"Robbing us," mom said innocently.

"For what? The Tylenol in his hand? God forbid a burglar with a headache would come into this house!" I laughed.

“I’m sorry,” Alex said softly. “I should have said something, huh?”

"I imagine you were in shock, my dad is kind of—" I stopped and made a hand gesture. "Wrestler material."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Image- Dana

Image- Dad

Image- mom