Sequel: Captain of My Life

Oh Captain, My Captain

Oh Captain, My Captain (Sidney Crosby) 020:

Chapter Twenty
Waking up at noon wasn’t bad at all, waking up to pounding on your door, now that was bad. I didn’t have a hangover or anything, I barely drank, but I like my sleep, and waking up the way I was waking up was not fun. I staggered to the door and opened it to see Sidney standing there with two cups of coffee and a bagel in his hand wearing jeans and a Penguins t-shirt, while I wore short shorts and a Kings t-shirt.

“You missed breakfast, and the start of lunch,” he confessed and I looked out into the hall to see that no one was there.

I smirked and then pulled him into the room. He placed the coffee and bagel onto the table and I reached up and pressed my lips to his. All this sneaking around was a pain, but it also made the relationship exciting.

“So how was your night?” Sidney asked as we pulled away and I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my bed head.

“It was good, Brandon and I mostly talked about our accomplishments in yesterday’s game, what about you guys?” I said and then as I walked out of the bathroom Sidney handed me my cup of coffee, “Thank you.”

“Eh, the usual, girls surround us and we have to run for our lives,” he said and I shook my head, “Hey it was scary!”

“I’m sure it was,” I said and took a sip of the coffee, “What time is the bus picking us up?”

“Five,” he said and I nodded my head, “What time did you get back?”

“Um, I know before one! I was only gone like two and a half hours,” I said and he nodded his head, “What about you?”

“Three,” he said and my eyes widened.

“What time did you wake up?”

“Ten thirty,” he said and I laughed, “We missed breakfast too, so I just went to Starbucks at the end of the street.”

“Aw, well thank you,” I said and then kissed his cheek and then got up to place my cup on the nightstand, “Who were you roomed with?”

“Geno,” he said and I laughed, “That’s usually who I’m with, either him or Marc.”

“Where are you anyways?”

“Four bedrooms down,” he said sadly and then put his cup next to mine.

“That sucks,” I said and he nodded his head and then moved over and pressed his lips onto me.

I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and then pull me over and place me on top of him. I was straddling his waist and trying not to laugh too loud. We moved so that he was sitting up and leaning against the wall. I sat up and took my t-shirt off exposing my black satin bra and he pulled his shirt up and over his head. I smiled and then placed one arm around his neck and the other hand was tangled in his hair. I was on my knees and I stood taller than his head, so he had to tilt his head up as our lips were pressed together and our tongues danced in each other’s mouths. Sidney was rubbing my sides and then I moaned as he started to kiss my neck.

There was a knock at the door and Sidney and I pulled away and I jumped off of him and grabbed my shirt, “Hide!” I whispered and he nodded his head and ran into the bathroom.

I walked over towards the door and made myself look like I had just woken up. I opened the door and saw Geno, Kris Letang and Eric Tangradi in my doorway, “Hey guys.”

“Wow, rough night?” Kris asked and I shook my head.

“I like my sleep.”

“Man Alex, you have serious sex hair! I think you had a fun night!” Geno teased and I rolled my heads.

“What’s up?” I asked and they laughed.

“We’re looking for Crosby, you seen him?” Eric asked and I shook my head.

“Naw, he’s probably sleeping,” I said and Geno shook his head.

“He’s my roommate, I would know.”

“Coffee run maybe, I don’t know,” I said.

“Maybe I should call him,” Geno said and I shrugged my shoulders.

Geno called Sidney’s phone and I heard the ringer going off in the bathroom. My eyes widened and then I looked at the guys to see that they were looking into my room weirdly, ‘…Shit…’

“Is that your phone?” Kris asked.

“Yeah.”

“But that sounds like Crosby’s ringtone,” Geno said.

“He was playing with my phone the other day, he must have changed the ringtone on me,” I said and they nodded their heads, “Well have fun finding him, I have to shower.”

“All right, let us know if you find him!” Kris said and I nodded my head.

“I’ll send him your way!” I called and then closed the door and then leaned on the other side of it muffling my laugh because that was a close one.

Sidney came out of the bathroom and I glared towards him, “Sorry, I didn’t know they would call,” he said and then started to laugh.

“Turn the damn ringer off!” I said and then there was another knock at the door and I pushed Sidney back into the bathroom and turned the shower water on, took my shirt off and grabbed one of the towels and wrapped it around me. I closed the bathroom door and then opened the hallway door to see the boys there again.

“You know I was- Oh,” Geno started and then he saw me in only a towel because my shorts were being covered by the towel, “I forgot what I was going to say.”

“Goodbye,” I said and then closed the door and walked back into the bathroom to see Sidney sitting on the counter.

“You did that on purpose,” he said and I smiled.

“I took a chance, it worked,” I said and then walked over towards him and stood in-between his legs and pressed my lips against his, “You’re probably stuck in here for a while.”

“Most likely,” he said and I smiled and then moved my hands down to his jeans and unbuttoned them.

“Take a shower with me,” I said and smirked as I backed up and unwrapped my towel and dropped it.

Sidney was trying to make the words come out of his mouth, but they just didn’t want to work. I laughed and then brought my arms back and unclipped my bra and turned around to shield him from the view. I dropped my bra and then slowly pulled my shorts down along with my underwear and walked over towards the shower.

“You coming?” I asked as I stepped in and then heard Sidney jump off of the counter and rip his pants off and hopped into the shower.

I felt his presence behind me and felt as his arms wrapped around me and he pushed my back into his chest. I turned around and reached up to press my lips against his and then felt his hands glide down my body and rest on my butt. He grabbed my butt and then pushed me up so that my legs wrapped around his waist and he pressed my back against the cold shower wall. The water poured down on us and it felt like each kiss was given in the pouring rain.

Once we showered and washed up, we left the shower and I grabbed my towel and threw him the extra one. I wrapped it around my body and then tucked it so that the towel would stay and then hopped up onto the counter where Sidney was sitting before. He walked over towards me after wrapped the towel around his waist and I watched as the remaining water droplets swam down his toned, muscular, gorgeous body.

“That was fun,” he said as he walked over towards me and placed his finger under my chin and made me look at him. I smiled and then kissed his cheek.

“It was,” I laughed and then wrapped my arms around his chest and laid my head on his shoulder. Nothing was wrong, I just wanted to be held by him, and at that moment I did. There was another knock at my door and I growled, “Oh come on, guys!” I charged out of the door in only a towel and soaking wet. I threw the door opened, “What do you want now?!” I snapped only to see Marc along with Dustin Jeffrey, Matt Cooke and James standing there.

“Um-“ James started just staring at me.

“I thought you were Geno, Kris and Eric,” I said and Marc then coughed and looked at me.

“Yeah, we’re looking for them.”

“I don’t know, they were looking for Sidney before,” I said and they nodded their heads, “Bye.”

“Yeah, um, bye,” they said and I closed the door and walked into the bathroom.

“I’m about to put up a ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign up,” I said and Sidney chuckled and then kissed my neck and wrapped his arms around me.

“Don’t get frustrated, this is how it’s going to be like in the mornings,” he explained and I sighed and then turned around and kissed his cheek.

“I have to get ready, and so do you,” I said and he nodded his head.

I walked out of the bathroom and headed over towards my bag and grabbed come biking capri pants and a long sleeve under armor shirt. I threw them into my hockey back and then grabbed my sweats and t-shirt and changed into them. I packed my uniform and gear into my hockey bag and then got all of my bags organized. I knew that after the game we were coming back here for one more night and then leave for home in the morning.