Status: Finished! :D

The Cheap Bouquet

It's A Revolution, I Suppose

The last two days had gone rather quickly. Anna hadn't really caught on to how much she was actually drinking, but it was only because she didn't really care. She was completely oblivious to the fact that she was drinking her sorrows away, and she knew it. But, sometimes, it's okay to forget. Sometimes forgetting is the only solution to your problems.

"Text me whenever, but make sure you don't just forget about me, okay?" Emmeline wrapped her arms around Anna's small frame, and kissed the top of her head sisterly. She opened the driver's door of the jet black Lamborghini, and sighed as Anna climbed inside.

"I'll talk to you later. Thanks, for the last few days, I really needed it," Annabella thanked Emmeline, and gave a reassuring smile before driving away. She didn't think the entire way there, she didn't know what to think. She knew she wanted to be around Tony, and be in his arms again. She wanted that more than ever, but the last two days have brought to her attention that she had no boundaries when it came to Tony. This wasn't Annabella, but she couldn't just leave him. She wanted to be with him, and that was the problem.

Before Anna even realized it, her car was parked in front of the familiar house. For a second, Anna just sat there, debating whether or not she should get out of the car. After a minute or two of complete silence, Anna finally grabbed her cell phone, and shoved the keys in her back pocket. As she walked up the gravel path, her chest seemed to get heavier and heavier until it felt as if a cinder block was crushing her. And, with each step, the pressure became even more unbearable.

She stood in front of the door for a moment, and sighed. Was she really doing this? After all Tony had done to her, she was right here, at exactly the time he had wanted her to be. She was so vulnerable, and it bothered her. And, even though she knew that she would never expose her true self to him (or anyone for that matter), she felt very uncomfortable.

It was only seconds later that Tony opened the door, smiling as he saw Anna shift awkwardly. He had expected her to be her care-free self and prefer not to talk about what had happened. But, to his surprise, she seemed nervous. He had never seen her nervous before, and this almost scared him.

"Hey," Anna spoke slowly, "I don't exactly know how to address this. I don't know what to do. Like, should I hug you? Or come inside? Or should we just talk about this really quickly so you can kick me to the curb again?"

That's the Anna he was expecting.

"Anna, no." Tony grabbed her hand, and pulled her inside. He had never wanted her to be this angry with him, but he was well aware that he had hurt her more than he ever wanted to. He had never wanted to hurt her at all, but he constantly shoved that thought out of his mind.

Annabella shook her head, and stared at her feet. "Don't call me that," she gave a slight smile, "Bella's okay too."

Tony smiled brightly, and laced their fingers together. Slowly, he pulled her over to the sofa. He sat down first, but never let go of her hand.

Anna slowly sat down next to him, and pulled her knees up to her chest. She laid her head on Tony's shoulder, and sighed again. "Tell me everything. The truth. I want to know what happened that day," Anna said, her voice blank. She wasn't sure how to feel anymore.

Tony sighed. "She started complaining about how no one loved her, which was completely untrue because I knew that you do - or did - and then she kissed me. I hadn't even known what she was doing. I tried pushing he-"

"If I hadn't seen it, would you had told me?" Anna interrupted him, and licked her lips as she waited for him to answer.

He nodded. "Eventually. I don't know if I would've done it right after it had happened, but only because I hadn't even realized what had happened myself immediately," he answered, honestly.

Anna looked at him for a moment, seeing nothing but truth in his eyes. She tightened her grip on his hand, and cuddled into his side. Things were much the same, but very different at the same time. "I'm sorry for leaving and not talking to you," she said, her eyes glassy. She bit her lip as hard as she could, hoping that the tears wouldn't fall. But, to her greatest dissatisfaction, a few tears fell down her pale cheeks.

Tony grabbed her face in his hands gently, and kissed her tears away. "Don't cry," he pleaded, "I hate when you cry. It's my fault, I'm so sorry." His words stumbled over one another, and he sighed.

"Stop it," Anna demanded, "If you apologize I won't ever forgive you." She smiled teasingly.

Tony laughed, and shook his head in disbelief. She was so different from any other girl he had ever met. She was so apprehensive and always did the very last thing you'd expect of her. Not that it was a bad thing, but it was just harder to read her.

"I know that I haven't been very open with you. I've been keeping a lot of secrets. But you have to understand that the things I keep secret are things that I can't even accept myself yet. I don't know how to accept them, and certain things I won't accept." Anna closed her eyes, and took a deep breath before continuing. "I'm sorry but I can't tell you those things. I haven't told anyone, and I can't start now."

Tony pulled Anna into a tight embrace, and she relaxed into him.

"I'm not going to make you tell me anything, but it would be nice to understand a little more sometimes. I want to hold you when you're crying over something and tell you that it'll be alright. But, I can't do that if I have no idea why you're crying," he said, sighing.

Anna smiled sympathetically, but she didn't reply. It was like a silent conversation, because Tony knew exactly why she hadn't said anything. if she did, she would have told him about everything. He silently kissed her shoulder, and left a trail of kisses up her neck and jaw. He stopped when he had kissed the corner of her lips. He pulled away, and stared at her for a second. He wasn't sure if she even wanted to be that close again.

And, without warning him at all, Anna crushed her lips to his. Both of them were aware of the electric shock that wars through them as they touched. Anna's stomach still did flips whenever the two kissed. She had missed this so much, that she couldn't imagine ever leaving him for so long again. And, at this moment, the feeling was mutual.

As their tongues battled for dominance, Anna tangled her fingers in Tony's hair. She bit at his lower lip, before pulling away long enough to pull her tank top off. Once we top was on the floor, she kissed Tony forcefully once again.

He laid soft kissed on Anna's tattoo covered chest, and stomach.

- - - - - - - - -


Anna cuddled into Tony's side, a blanket draped over both of their naked bodies. Neither of them had wanted to move, so they just stayed here.

She traced the tattoo's on his chest, as he twisted her curls around his index finger soothingly.

The silence was broken by Tony's cell phone vibrating in the pocket of his jeans. He sighed, and leaned over to grab it from the floor. He read the text quickly.

"Vic wants me to come over to talk about the next tour," he finally said. "You're going to come with me, right?"

Anna nodded. "Yeah, but all of my clothes are in the car," she replied.

"I've still got some of your stuff. I couldn't get rid of it all," he confessed, standing up and pulling his boxers on.

Anna smiled, and stood up as well. But, instead of putting her clothes back on, or going upstairs, she wrapped her arms around Tony's waist tightly. She kissed his shoulder, before tracing the scratches on his back triumphantly. Standing on her tiptoes, she kissed his neck once before walking up the stairs.

She quickly picked out an outfit of what little clothes she had left here. A simple pair of skinny jeans, and a We Came As Romans t-shirt.

She hid her hair behind a beanie, and fixed her makeup in the bathroom quickly.

Once she was finished, she skipped down the stairs, and grabbed her cell phone before following Tony outside, and into his car.

The car ride was mostly silent, but the two had never lost physical contact. They never let go of each others hands. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was comfortable.

Once they had arrived at Vic's house, Anna grew nervous. She hadn't seen the guys yet. What if they were angry with her?

Tony caught on to her apprehension, and kissed her knuckles. "They've missed you," he said, smiling.

The two retreated from the car, and walked up the gravel path slowly. Tony knocked on the door once, before letting himself in. "Is it alright that I brought a friend?"

"No one else is supposed to be at the band meetings – Anna!" Vic threw his arms around Anna's shoulders.

At the sound of her name, Mike and Jaime came rushing towards the door.

Anna was tackled with hugs from everyone, laughter escaping her lips. "Well, I missed you guy too," she commented, still laughing. She hadn't expected such a positive response, and it made her feel loved. But, she couldn't help but feel like she was intruding in their 'band meeting'.

"Where the hell were you?" Jaime asked, spinning her around in a tight hug. He was more than excited to see her. He had grown used to her company while she was around.

Anna shook her head. "Just about everywhere, really. More importantly, Pierce has gotten so big! Oh my god, I'm so proud of you guys!" She exclaimed, smiling widely.

Mike nodded. "Yeah, we're so badass," he joked, nudging her elbow with his own.

Anna laughed aloud. "Not to be a downer or anything, but I should probably give you guys your privacy," she suggested, her smile faltering the slightest bit.

Vic shook his head. "No, you can stay. You're an exception – plus, you're opinion would be valued," he protested, still smiling. Anna was staying, and that was that.

She smiled, and her cheeks turned a tinge of red. "Fine, but don't make me your maid. Because then I'll put poison in your breakfast. Okay?"

The four guys laughed, and pulled Anna into the lounge. The five of them talked about the upcoming tours, and Anna suggested bands that they should tour with. The subject of her coming on tour was brought up, but Anna refused to talk about that until it was time. She wasn't sure she was ready to leave San Diego again. She liked it here. It was home. She missed it. She missed the warmth, and the parties. But, most of all, she missed the people. The friends, her family. That's what she really missed. And, even though she would never admit to it, she actually loved the guys. Not the love she would have developed for a childhood pet, but real love. She felt loved, and she couldn't leave them again. Ever.