Status: Finished! :D

The Cheap Bouquet

I Will Never Let You Fall, I'll Stand Up With You Forever

The day ahead was already planned, and there wasn't a single moment of free time for Pierce The Veil. Even though Anna had wanted to spend time with the guys, it was easier to have a routine. There were no surprises, everything was pretty much set in stone. That's the way she liked it.

A signing in Hot Topic was first. Maya had agreed to walk around the rest of the mall for a few hours in order to keep Annabella company. After, it would be time for the show. Another signing was next, and then they were headed off to the next venue. Even though there was little to no room for Anna to spend with any of the guys, she was extatic that they would be spending time with the fans. They always connected so well with them, and it was a moving thought.

"Stay out of trouble!" Jaime called towards Anna and Maya as they began walking out of the shop.

Mike chuckled. "They won't," he said, shaking his head, a smile on his face.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Maya asked, laughing.

Mike smirked, before shrugging. "Bad girls are hot," he said, winking at Maya.

Anna grabbed Maya's wrist and pulled her impatiently. They made their way through the sea of fans easily. "Woah, woah, woah! You and Mike? Why didn't you tell me?" Anna had the biggest grin on her face. That relationship would be more an interesting.

Maya shook her head, and glanced down before metting Anna's eyes again. "There's nothing to talk about. Yet, anyways," she replied, smirking. The two began walking then, though neither were fo cused on where they were going. When Maya finally spoke again, they had just walked into Icing, though neither of them planned on buying anything. "I like him, but I'm sticking it out in order to see how far I can push him." A twisted smirk found it's place on her lips.

"Push him? What do you mean by that exactly?" Anna wasn't completely clueless. She just wanted more details about everything.

Shrugging, Maya giggled softly. "Well," she began, "I'm not sure if you've noticed or not, but there's been a few times when I've 'accidently' touched him." Maya held her hand up when Anna began to squeal. "It's not like he hasn't done it, either. I'm not sure exactly how it started, it just kind of did."

Anna was just as excited as some of the girls in line back at Hot Topic. "Oh my god, Maya! You better ask him out. Who knows, you might even get some," Anna laughed, and winked at the taller female as she examined a headband with a top hat on it.

Thinking about what Anna had just said, Maya shrugged. "Hm, that idea isn't even half bad," she said, laughing. She wasn't very confident with her body, though she had no reason not to be, but she was certainly not shy. She wasn't nervous to ask Mike out, she was thinking of how she would do it, whereas most girls would've been worried about what they'd be wearing.

"I wouldn't have suggested it if I thought it was a bad idea, silly," Anna said, laughing. She looked at a few more things, before sighing. "This is boring. We should go to the food court or something," she said, placing her hand and her hip and turning to Maya.

Agreeing, Maya turned to look at Anna. "You're always hungry lately," she said, laughing. They began walking towards the food court, and sat down once they had ordered their food. Maya had noticed how off Anna had been acting since they had left Icing. She picked at her food, instead of inhaling it as she usually did. She looked nervous, and it was obvious that she was avoiding Maya's gaze. "Anna, I wasn't calling you fa-"

Anna looked up. "No! Oh my god, Maya, no. I know you weren't," she said quickly, laughing. She knew that Maya was much like herself. That's probably what she would have thought she'd done as well.

"Then what's wrong?" Maya asked, pushing her remaining food away, and leaning closer to Anna in concern. If she could help, she would. Maya loved helping people, no matter what the situation, nor the person. But this was Anna; someone she cared about. She would go out of her way to help Anna.

Hesitant at first, Anna looked up to Maya, meeting her eyes for the first time since they had left Icing. "You don't think I could be...ya' know..." Afraid that the word would feel like poison on her tongue, Annabella refused to finish her sentance.

Maya raised an eyebrow. "Pregnant?" She finshed Anna's sentance. When Anna nodded, Maya could see the fear in her eyes. Laughing, Maya shook her head. "What? No way. You're no where near big enough for that. Besides, you used protection, didn't you?"

"Yeah. The only time we didn't was when we made up, but that's way too soon for cravings," she said, shaking her head in confusion. Maya had been right, she was eating more than usual. She wasn't sure why, but she was just so hungry, all of the time. And there was no way it could be PMS, seeing as she still had a week before her next period. But it could still be a possibility.

Aware of the younger female's fear, Maya pulled Anna into a hug. "You'll be fine. Besides, worse comes to worse, you'll have a baby Tony running around. He wouldn't leave you for that, just so you know," she reassured Anna. She wouldn't let anyone scare Anna, not even Anna.

- - - - - - - - - -


"Alright, I think I'm going to head to bed, Mikey," Anna said, yawning. The two had been watchng Harry Potter for the past several hours. Everyone else had already gone to sleep, but they had insisted on watching The Sorcerers Stone, which lead to a full-blown marathon. They were in the middle of Half-Blood Prince currently.

Mike nodded, before an idea popped into his head. "Wait! Anna?" If it hadn't been just past two AM, Mike was convinced Anna could have seen the pink on his cheeks.

Turning to face him, Anna gave him a small, tired smile. "What's up?"

"Did, erm, did Maya mention me at all today?" He asked. If possible, his cheeks turned a shade darker. Thank god for the darkness he thought.

Annabella forced herself to hold back a laugh. "Well, let's just say that you should suit up and be a man. Ask her out, I'm sure she'll say yes," she replied, a small smile on her face.

Nodding, Mike thanked her before she walked off into the bunk area. He heard a few mumbles, most likely coming from Tony, as she climbed into his bunk.

As she did, Mike couldn't take the dopey smile off of his face. He knew that Anna and Maya were close, and if Anna said that he should ask Maya out, then that's what he'd do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm. What do you think's going to happen? xD
Comment, reccomend and subscribe!

Stay Beautiful xxx