Status: GUESS WHO'S BACK MOTHER ***ERS <3

Phantasic Time-Bomb

Graduating Class Of We Made It

-

“Phil where’s Death Note at?!” Dan yells down the hall to where Phil is making popcorn for their movie night. They were going to finally meet All Time Low in 2 days, and since they probably wouldn’t get much empty free time Dan and Phil decided tonight was as good as any night to have a movie/lets-be-total-fat-asses-and-pig-out-while-watching-movies.

“I put it in my red suitcase!” Phil calls back and Dan sighs smiling, Phil’s already packed and ready to go. And Dan himself, he hasn’t even gotten his suitcase out of the hall closet.

Dan calls back an ‘alright’ and walks down to Phil’s room and instantly sees the red suitcase with Astro Boy on the front of it (Because Phil is actually a 6 year old boy). Dan unzips it and starts riffling through the bag, seeing at the very bottom of the bag. Dan goes to pull it out, trying not to spill Phil’s neatly packed shirts and pants and trousers everywhere .

As he’s about to start cheering about how he was a great friend and how he didn’t make too much of a mess but something stops him. Where Death Note had been placed, a silver box sat at the bottom of the luggage. Dan wasn’t sure why he was so intrigued by the box but he went to grab it, and he put the box set on Phil’s bed. Dan grabbed the small tin box- no bigger than a Sucrets box- and he pulls the lid open, and it opens quiet easily. Dan takes a few moments to comprehend what he sees and exactly whats going on but it hits him like a slap in the face.

The little tin box is filled with little shiny razors. There’s even one with a red stained edge.

“D-dan?” Phil’s voice squeaks from the doorway and Dan grasps the tin box in his hand, and snaps his head towards Phil.

“What are these?” Dan is so fucking angry, he doesn’t understand why but, he’s just so angry. The last thing he wanted to do was yell but it just happened.

“N-nothing.” For some reasons Phil’s reply only flamed Dan’s anger more.

“ITS NOT NOTHING, WHAT ARE YOU USING THESE FOR?” Dan doesn’t care Phil’s shrinking in on himself, or that he’s holding the box so hard he’s now cut his fingers on the razors.

“I-I d-don’t know how they got th-there.” Phil’s voice is so scared and low that it should have stopped Dan but he didn’t, he only kept going.

“THEY WERE UNDER DEATH NOTE, AT THE VERY BOTTOM. THEY WERE HIDDEN, NOT AN ACCIDENT. Phil, what are you doing?” Dan’s voice has dropped to a whisper at the end of the sentence.

“I don’t know anymore.” Was Phil’s reply and Dan sighs and clutches the box once more.

“I’m not giving you these back.” Dan says and Phil nods

“I figured.”

“Phil…Can, can I see your arms?” Dan’s put the box –now closed tight- in his trousers and is standing right in front of the raven haired boy.

“N-no. No No please. No. Danny. No.” Phil’s shaking and holding his arms to himself, trying to keep everyone else out and away.

“Phil…Please. I’ll just wait until your asleep and look then...I’m not giving up, one way or another I’m seeing your arms.” Dan’s voice has taken on the tone of both soothing and serious.

“Pl-please,” Phil hiccups and he slides down the wall, clutching his legs to himself. And Dan sighs knowing not to even try to talk to Phil when he gets like this, so he just slides down next to the older boy, and wraps one arm around him and pulls him towards Dans side.

“Oh, Phil whats happened to you?” Dan sighs to himself, tonight had been horrible.

~

“So, um, PJ, this is kind of weird but ugh,” Zacks tripping over his words and PJ bites his lip to stop his laugh

“I’m weird, give it a shot.” PJ laughs and Zack seems to relax.

“You wanna, um, bemyboyfriend?” Zack rushes

“Yeah. That’d be wonderful.” PJ smiles

“Good, now when I see you –technically- tomorrow, I’ll be able to kiss you.” Zack blushes at the words his mouth just spewed and PJ smiles.

“You do that…but Zack, I don’t want to be like public. Like tell your crew and the boys and maybe your family, but let’s not tell hustlers or my fans?”

“Just what I was thinking.” Zack nods and PJ smiles to himself, tonight had been perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oops.

Thanks to the mod Ashlee on AllTimeFanfiction for rooting for KicktheMerrick (best paring name ever, im a genius ok)

c: