Status: Hmm not sure...

Beautiful Dreams of Irish Green

Four

The next night I tugged at my shirt and looked at myself in the mirror. I went shopping earlier for stuff to bring home in time for Fall. It was August in Paris, it was pretty light here and no one seemed to be bothering with this city. I decided on a white flowing blouse, with jeans, high top beige sneakers with studs, and a fedora.
Niall had left my backstage pass on the table next to the elevator. There was a car waiting for me downstairs.
“You’re late,” I said to myself looking at my phone.
~*~

At the concert girls screamed so high and loud. It was funny. Backstage, everyone moved around so quickly around me, ignoring me.
The guys were warming up so I wandered around.
“You with the boys?” a guy asked as I looked at the stage from behind. The first act just got done.
“GET THE GUYS IN PLACE!” A woman with a headset yelled.
Harry, Louis, Niall, Zayne, and Liam all got in pace to have their grand entrance below the stage. The lights went off and all the girls in the arena screamed things in French.
Then the tune of ‘What Makes You Beautiful Started Playing...’

~*~

At this point, I couldn’t lie, they were great performers who had fun with what they did.
“All right, we’re gonna slow it down for you guys a bit,” Harry said into his mic. An acoustic tune started.
“This is moments,” Louis said in a british accent.
They all sang but Niall looked over at me toward the left side of the stage when he sang his part.
‘Close the door
Throw the key
Don’t wanna be reminded
Don’t wanna be seen
Don’t wanna be without you
My judgment's clouded
Like tonight's sky’
I felt my chest rise and fall heavily and my knees go weak. His blue eyes met mine and he smiled to me.
They sang the rest of the song and every girl screamed things in French. I could make them all out to be “I love you.” “Marry me.” or “Give me your babies.”

“We will be working on our next album, coming out in 2012! Thank you for coming out tonight!” Zayn said in the mic. They thanked everyone and came back stage. Niall came straight toward me as soon as he got off stage and he looked extremely handsome in skinny jeans and white t-shirt.
He was smiling wide at me. I hugged him and he picked me up.
“I’ve seen so many concerts and that was just amazing and the way you guys just connect on stage.” I kept going on and he just smiled at me.
“I’m so glad you came,” He said looking down into my eyes.
“COME ON MATE, WE ARE DOING AN ENCORE!” Zayn came over and separated us.
“I’ll be back,” Niall said to me as he ran back with the other guys to get back on stage.

~*~

Backstage after the concert it seemed crazy. They had a table set up for some fans for a meet and greet.
I sat to the side taking pictures of everything.
Another American girl came up to the table and said nervously in her “Future Mrs. Niall Horan” T-shirt, “Niall, are you single? I love you so much. I followed you around in London this year when you were there. I have prom this year. You should come. I’m from the US but this is the only concert I could get tickets to.” She started breathing heavy. The rest of the guys looked down at Niall.
Niall smiled at her awkwardly then looked at me, “I’m sorry, love. I can’t accompany you to prom because of our busy schedules but I’m glad you made it and traveled all this way!” He said and smiled at her. If that Irish smile and accent didn’t make you melt.
“So you’re not dating that girl?” she said looking at me.
“Good question!” Harry interrupted as he signed another fans CD.
“Are you?” The pushy girl asked intently. “Cause if you’re not, you can come to my prom. I’ve already planned our wedding,” she said. The other guys all looked at the end of the table at Niall who just laughed.
“That’s really sweet, love. But yea I am seeing someone right now.” He looked her in the eye. My heart sunk.
Every One Direction member looked back at the fans they were meeting
The girl looked automatically disappointed.
Niall didn’t look at me until the meet and greet was done. Barely any fans were left in the arena and workers were clearing up the confetti that had fallen from the sky. Niall grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the stage.
“What are we doing?” I laughed as he took me to the center of the stage.
“You should have been out here tonight,” He said to me. He positioned my body facing the seats where the audience would sit. “There,” He said as he centered me.
“What are you talking about?” I asked.
“You’re too beautiful to sit on the side,” He smiled at me. Then he took my hat off of my head and put it on his. I blushed looking down at my feet.
“So, what happens now?” I asked. It hurt because I didn’t know the answer.
“You finish high school and I go to New York. On day you go to the steps of The Met and I’ll casually see you. We will tell eachother how great we look then I’ll ask you out,” He said to me as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. He seemed closer to me now.
“I thought you were seeing someone?” I asked him. He smiled down at me.
“I could see myself with someone,” He said to me as he leaned down toward my face. Our eyes closed and the energy from our lips protruded. We were close to kissing. I was almost kissing Niall.
The other members of One Direction came up on the side of the stage. “NIALL, PENELO-” Harry yelled. We pulled apart before our lips met.
“Shut up,” Louis hit Harry. They all laughed. They all looked away awkwardly as if they didn’t see anything.
“Hey,” Niall said with his hand rubbing the back of his neck. “This is Penny.”
“Her name should be Scarlett,” Louis said and Harry hit him them. “Pleasure to meet you, Penny.”
“Look, we are going to get dinner. We’ll be in the car.” Zayn said taking the other with him.
Niall looked embarrassed but he laughed.
“Of course that’d happen,” He laughed. and I just looked up at the lights on the stage.
“Penny,” He said and I looked up at him.
“Thanks for coming. You make missing home a bit easier,” He smiled. Then he grabbed my hand. “Let’s grab some food.”

The only thing i was dying for were his lips but I followed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama time? What do you want to see????