Status: A work in progress, I do hope you like what you've seen so far <3 DON'T STEAL, I OWN EVERYTHING!

Auspiciuos Ones.

Thirty-Five.

Ethan walked down the well lit street, holding hands with Bobbie. Their hands swaying back and forth with every step that they made.

"You really are brave to have me as a date to the most popular party this year," Bobbie uttered, staring forward at the house at the end of the street, condensed with trucks, cars and vans in it's driveway and parked around the house. Ethan walked and gazed at Bobbie, he moved his glance towards the house and then shook his head.

"I am the most popular guy in school, so a house doesn't intimidate me," He replied, taking his eyes off the house and returning them back on to Bobbie. "This is going to sound crazy, no I'm going to sound crazy,"

Bobbie scoffed and turned her head at him. "You'd have to do a lot to make me think that you were crazy...no you know what," She let go of her grasp of his hand, and his eyes studTed her face. "you and me! That's what's crazy," She stopped and turned towards him, "This," she looked at his football jersey, directily at his heart. "this doesn't happen in real life,"

"What doesn't? Love," Ethan questioned as his forehead began to crease upwards. He reached down and grabbed her hand. "In all honesty, Bobbie..This happens way more than anything in the world,"

"Is it a lie then?" She questioned as she looked down at her shaky hand in his. Her eyes traveled up his arm and then to his eyes. He shrugged his shoulders lightly and began to walk again, taking her along with him.

"I don't know," He muttered, Bobbie stopped again, Ethan let out a small chuckle and turned towards her. "It just feels good, it feels right!" He exclaimed, squeezing tightly onto her hand and he began walking again.

She slowly began to be dragged along next to him, staring at her feet as she walked.

They finally got up to the porch, where two couples were making out on the porch swing. One couple was taking it slow and the other was doing the complete oppisite. Bobbie's gawked eyes shot towards Ethan.

Ethan began talking to another football member that stood on the stairs, his name was Tony. Ethan shifted his eyes towards Bobbie, "I need to go for a second,"

Bobbie nodded and released his hand, Ethan walked down the steps with Tony and went over to two lawn chairs and sat down.

"High five on getting it up with Roberta," Tony congradulated as he held up his hand towards Ethan. Ethan shrugged his shoulders and let out a flushed smirk.

"Man it's not like that, but thanks," Ethan slapped his hand against Tony's and looked over at Bobbie. "This is the girl I want to spend my life with," Ethan explained, Tony's eyes grew as he looked over at Bobbie then shook his head and looked back at Ethan.

"Did you accidently take the ecstasy for yourself? Man, I get this way when I'm horny too but it's just blue balls talking...You will think differently tomorrow," Tony reassured Ethan, and then took a swig of his beer.

Ethan stopped admiring Bobbie from a distance and retracted his eyes back onto Tony. "It's not drugs, it's not hormones...and you know what," Ethan rose up from the chair and looked down at Tony. "I'm already questioning about tomorrow,"