Status: Finished.

Birthday

Six

I pressed the vodka and juice mix to my lips as I felt Claude stare. We've been playing some made up on spot strip confession never have I ever game. If we didn't want to answer, we took a piece of clothing off. It's probably a good thing that I'm okay with my body. I had taken off the sports jacket and my heels first. Claude has taken off his shoes, socks, tie and sports jacket.

"How did you meet Richie?" he asked before pressing a kiss to my shoulder.

"This is actually a funny story. I've met him casually a few times before this but anyway, I was dating this major douche and we had gotten into a major fight and we were living together. So, I went to Jeff's apartment because I knew my best friend Ashley would be there since they were dating so I knock on the door. Instead of Ashley or Jeff answering, Mike did. I was crying and my makeup was smeared and it was after a Flyers game so I was wearing my Briere shirt. He was getting ready with Jeff and Ashley to go out but he stayed home to comfort me. He knew how much of a dick my boyfriend at the time was because I've called Jeff and Ashley to vent to them and ask if I can stay at one of their apartments plenty of times. We ended up watching Miracle and Legally Blonde and he got me ice cream and wine." I laughed when I looked at Claude. He shook his head.

"That is not how I expected you two to meet," he pressed his cup to his lips.

"How did you expect us to meet?" I asked him.

"The way he talks about you and treats you made me think you two grew up together or something." I shook my head at his idea. "Favorite player on the Flyers?" he asked with a smirk. I groaned.

"I hate that question," I stood up and slid my dress off revealing my matching black lace thong and bra.

"I know, Richie told me that you hate when people ask you that question." he winked at me as I sat down.

"What are you thinking?" I asked him. He began to take his shirt off. I really wanted him in less clothes before I took my bra and thong off.

"Who is Corey?" My eyes widened at this question, and the fact that he was now shirtless right next to me. I pressed my drink to my lips and drank the little bit that was left.

"Corey is one of my best guy friends. He's a Devils fan. He's hopelessly in love with me but I've never liked him. I've always looked at him as my brother. We've known each other since freshman year of high school." I leaned my head against Claude's shoulder.

"Are you jealous of Corey?" I don't know exactly why I asked him this but I had a gut feeling that I should.

"Of course I am," his answer was quieter.

"Want me to make you a drink?"

"Yeah," I handed him my cup. "Why?" Claude groaned and began taking his pants off before putting the juice into my cup of vodka.

"What do you want to do after this?" he asked as he handed me my cup.

"I want to make use of that jacuzzi tub," I giggled. I've probably had enough alcohol tonight to make careless decisions but who even gives a fuck at this point. "Do you want to kiss me?"

"I want to kiss you so badly," his fingers brushed against my lips. "Do you?" I really want to take the rest of our clothes off. I nodded before setting my drink down. I straddled his lap and looked at his eyes.

"Kiss me," his hands cradled my face before he moved closer to my lips. His lips grazed mine for a moment, testing the waters. Then his lips pressed against mine harder. The kiss made me feel like I was a match, he was a lighter, and the room was drenched in gasoline.
♠ ♠ ♠
heheheheehehe. I love how this chapter turned out.