Status: Contains some less intense sexual content. ('Less intense' in the sense that nothing's going to be whipped out at you and possibly hit someone)

Practice Makes Perfect

Attack of the Awkward V

This time it was Munkustrap who lay back on the blankets, watching Mistoffelees climb on top of him with wide eyes and jittery hands. Beneath roaming lips mapping out the thick bundles of muscle in his chest and arms, Munkustrap’s mind began to dissolve into an incoherent whirr, hands shaking even harder.

Gazes met and he knew it was going to happen. Taking him in his hand, Mistoffelees moved until they met down below then smiled down at his mate. Munkustrap squirmed in anticipation, clutching the black fur of the tux's thigh.

Leaning in for one more passionate kiss, Mistoffelees took one of his hands and clasped it tightly with his own. They parted and it wasn't until he heard the tux whisper with utmost desire, "Are you ready?" that he realized his eyes were shut. He opened them and nodded, licking his dry lips.

Mistoffelees grinned and leaned back to slowly take him in, their hands still clasped. The young tom moaned softly as their connection deepened. Beneath him, Munkustrap bit his lip, unsure whether he should moan too or stay quiet. Were there rules as to who made sound? Is there a code of conduct Tugger forgot to mention?... Would Tugger forget to mention it? "Remember to breathe."

He'd barely heard what the tux had said (probably due to the blood rushing in his ears) but threw his head back and howled with laughter nonetheless.

Mistoffelees looked genuinely torn and, if he'd seen properly through the tears, stunned. Munkustrap was almost certain he's get a good swat over the head (the one on his shoulders, you perv) but instead the tux doubled over onto his chest and started to shake.

Together they laughed. They laughed, and they laughed loud. Anyone passing by would have thought them loony and peek in to become the end of a bad joke themselves. Somewhere in the laughing Mistoffelees decided it be best if he cut the hysterics short before his partner pass out halfway through getting started.

A couple strong thrusts and Munkustrap's laughing was cut off by an equally loud groan.

He had to admit, the feeling of being inside his tuxedo lover was no where near what he'd imagined it to be. Heat so intense and pleasure so strong he felt the jello in his bones begin to broil. It was almost embarrassing how, barely a few minutes into slow, steady thrusting, he was growing desperate and eager for more.

Mistoffelees' whole body shuddered in delight when Munkustrap's languorous squirming turned to insistent thrusting, hinting his growing desire to speed up the lovemaking. Between trying to keep balance and focussing on his own pleasure, Mistoffelees looked out from hooded eyelids, gaze dark and sultry, and asked between pants, "Do you want try, then?"

In a flash Munkustrap was up flipping them over; laying the tux down in his blankets, he leaned in for what he intended to be an appreciative kiss but his jagged panting and moaning turned the sweet gesture into a bid to blow the tux up like a life-sized balloon. Mistoffelees pushed him back with a throaty chuckle. A wry smile and his pushing hands led the stripped- furred head down to his chest, making his intentions quite clear when he directed the gasping mouth to a nipple.

Without missing a beat, he took the small nub between his lips and gently sucked and licked at the swollen flesh. After a moment he wondered if he should continue or not; was he even doing it right? Mistoffelees seemed rather quiet, maybe he should ask...
"You're doing fine, Munk," the tux grunted the moment he glanced up at him from the bib of white chestfur, and roughly pushed his head back down. Apparently he didn't need to ask.

And just like that, Munkustrap's first sexual encounter had been officially stamped and framed. He didn't know how long he'd been on top of Mistoffelees, but he figured it wasn't long enough because the image he'd gathered from the other toms' legends of 'simultaneous climax' didn't quite match up to what was happening at the moment.

Without warning he'd pitched forward onto Mistoffelees' body and clutched to him desperately as he rode out his sudden orgasm. He'd gasped and moaned, and moaned some more, as he spilled himself into his small lover; a quick prayer was sent to the Everlasting Cat, hoping he was allowed to do that.

If he wasn't Mistoffelees hadn't said anything. Instead the tux reached up to gently run his fingers through the matted headfur, catching his breath as best he could with Munkustrap sprawled on top of him. "I'm not very good at this," Munkustrap murmured finally, pushing himself up onto his hands and knees.

Mistoffelees laughed and reached up for a quick kiss. "We'll just have to practice, I suppose."

It was difficult to ignore, even with all the reassuring smiles and caresses, that while he was completely spent his mate was still reeking of pent-up heat and arousal.

Because he wanted to show his mate that he wasn't entirely clueless between the blankets, and because Tugger was the only one he could trust for these kinds of things, he decided to try his new move.

Mistoffelees' thought much of it when he'd taken it upon himself to sensuously slide his hands from the tux's chest to his underarms. Barely a minute into pressing his fingers into the meaty joint under Mistoffelees' shoulder, the small tom's eyes flew open and he began to jerk. "What-- Munk, what are you doing?!" he cried, squirming harder. "STOP! Everlasting, stop!"

Apparently being ticklish doesn't go away when you're turned on. Munkustrap yanked his hands from the young tom's sides and froze. It slowly dawned on him what Tugger had done and he smacked himself for playing the fool. "I'm sorry, I thought--! I-is there something I can do? To... to help?"

"No!" he coughed, looking very red and about to pass out from want of air. "No, it's fine for now. Let's call it a night; you must be exhausted, and I wouldn't want to worn you out."

Munkustrap's entire face deflated. "Oh. Okay." He pulled the silk blanket Mistoffelees insisted on bringing over (for the occasion, of course) and cuddled in close to his back.

He smiled when Mistoffelees purred, shimmying closer into his chest. The tux suddenly craned his neck and smiled up at him. "Good job." A quick peck on the cheek and he turned back around to fall asleep.

Smug and satisfied, Munkustrap could sleep well keeping one thing in mind: Mistoffelees, ever after tonight, wanted to try again... and practice!

Fin
♠ ♠ ♠
And Munkustrap flourished in the days to come and was soon sexing at a grade 9 level. Misto finally got to finish. Pounce is still being ignored.

And they all lived happily ever after!