Falling for You Was Out of My Control

Our Last Night

Jessie’s POV
"I just don't know how we are going to do this," I sighed looking in the mirror as I got myself ready to go out for my goodbye dinner with our friends and family.
"We figure out, it work," Evgeni stepped behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist dropping a kiss to my shoulder.

The weeks had flown by and with everything that I needed to do it was hard to just enjoy sometime with Evgeni. He was busier himself with the playoffs beginning and he was more stressed out and picking fights but I had to let it go. We ended up spending all of our free time packing and moving whatever stuff I was keeping to his place. It was hard and a big reality check for the both of us on how everything was going to change. Whether it was good or bad we weren’t completely sure just yet, but we would just have to wait and see.

“Jessie,” he brushed my hair out of the way and began kissing up my neck.
“Yeah,” I turned around.
“You get dressed we be late or I take away,” he tugged at the top of my towel.
“But if you take my towel away…” I was cut off as he grabbed me and pulled me to him crashing our lips together, “we will be late,” I breathed out as he let up.
“They can wait,” he cupped my face and kissed me again.
“No, no, Evgeni wait,” I stopped him, “wait until later, we will have more time. I do not want to rush this,” I kissed his lips softly before pulling away.

Evgeni’s POV
I wanted to reach out and grab her as she pulled away but she was right. Jessie would be leaving tomorrow and there was no way I was going to rush this. She was going to be away and I was going to make sure she would miss me.

She walked down the long staircase in my house, her high heels clacking on each step. That sound alone made my blood rush. Jessie never wore high heels so this was definitely different.

“You kill me,” I growled into her ear as she reached me at the bottom.
“That’s the plan,” she smiled mischievously wrapping her arms around my neck.
“Not fair,” this was going to be a long night.

It was the first time everyone had gotten together like this. Jessie’s friends were meeting mine, our parents were meeting each other and Jessie and I were just looking for time to relax with each other.

“This is nice,” she looked up from where she was resting her head on my chest.
“It is,” I slipped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer.

Having Jessie around right now was all I wanted. I had been so short with her lately and getting time to be together was all we needed.

“Do you want to hold?” Vero carried Annabelle over to us.
“Yes,” I said a little more excited than I should have. Annabelle was one girl I couldn’t pass up, even when Jessie was around.
“Really?” Jessie looked at me.
“But she cute,” I turned Annabelle to her and her little smile made Jessie smile too.
“I guess,” she stole her from me, “she is pretty cute. How does anyone say no to her?”
“We don’t and never will,” Marc smiled handing the little girl a biscuit to munch on.

“She grown,” I ran my hand over her soft little head.
“Yeah,” Jessie looked at her with admiring eyes, “I kind of wish we could have one.”
“They not like dog,” I laughed at her choice of words, “but we will, one day,” I reminded her with a kiss.

For the rest of the night I was stuck watching Jessie interacting with everyone. She was smiling and so happy, always walking passed me and finding an excuse to touch me or whisper in my ear and when she was holding Annabelle that was a whole other level trying to control myself.

“We go home yet,” I caught Jessie as she sat down on my lap.
“I think we can,” she looked around at the almost empty table.
“Good,” I grabbed her and dragged her out of the restaurant before she got a chance to protest.

“Evgeni,” she laughed as I kissed her neck and pushed her up against the wall in the hallway.
“What?” I looked up and knew I seemed like a crazy man but with the lack of contact lately I was dying to be with her.
“What happened to not rushing?”
“Is not important, need you,” I grabbed her in desperation because right now I couldn’t stand not having her to myself any longer.

The moment I laid her down on the bed I knew I wanted to be with this woman forever. She was so beautiful, she loving, supportive, she everything I wanted and more.

"Evgeni please," she moaned as I kissed her neck.
"No rushing remember, patient."
"Maybe I don't want to be," she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me down on top of her.
"You leaving, I get say goodbye," I smiled looking her in the eyes.
"I am going to miss you," she caressed the side of my face.
"I will too," I was trying so hard not to let the emotions get to me.
"I love you," and thankful she kissed me wiping my mind of anything stiring in my chest.

I don't know what I was going to do without her but there was no doubt in my mind that I would love her forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Now I don't even want Jessie to leave :( what the hell?