Status: I will try to update this story every saturday, hope everyone likes, and please don't be afraid to leave constructive critcisism. Lots of Love.

Someone To Love Me

Chapter One

My mom threw the vase at me. I dodged it, but barely. She was mad because I was cooking her breakfast, she said that we didn’t have the money to buy food and that we should be saving that for when we have guest over, which is really when she has guest over. Usually when she has her guest over I go to my room, but I can still hear what they do. She hates me, I know this.
“I hate you,” I scream slamming the door behind me as I leave for school.
“Good, I hate you too,” she screams back.
I walk the few blocks to school, and when I get there, the first person I see is Nathan. He’s smiling.
“Hey beautiful,” he says meeting me and giving me a hug.
“Hey,” I reply hugging him back.
“What the hell are you doing!” Andy screams.
“Nothing,” I reply to my boyfriend Andy.
“Don’t let me see you ever hug another guy, especially him.”
“K.”
Andy leaves and goes into the school building.
“I don’t like him. You can do so much better. You deserve better Vie.” Nathan say.
“I know, Nathan, I know.”
We walk inside and go to the cafeteria. We meet up with Raven.
“I’m Angel,” a girl introduces herself.
“Hey,” I mumble.
Trust issues, yeah, major.
“May I sit with ya’ll?”
“Sure.”
“I’m Gabe…Angel, what are you doing here?
“I moved here awhile ago, after the original place, the one I told you about didn’t work because the boss at that job accused my dad of embezzlement, sued him and lost, and after he lost he tired to fire my dad, but he quiet and then we moved here, I’ve been semi grounded because I cused out my mom after a big argument after the move, so I had no way of telling you, but on the plus side I get off of punishment sometime next week.”
“Hey, Vie, you okay?” Raven asked.
“Yeah,” I replied.
“Her jerk of a boyfriend don’t want her hugging any other guys especially me,” Nathan said laughing.
“Speaking of the demon himself, here he comes,” I said.
Andy walked right up to the table, slammed his tray down and then turned to me.
“We have to talk, now,” he said through clenched teeth.
I could tell that he was angry. I stood up slowly and the rest of the guys followed as I followed Andy out of the school to the stair case.
“Your mom told me that you slept with a total stranger last night. That afterwards she asked how it was and you said that it was better than I could ever give you. You are going to meet me at the Luxious Hotel tonight at 7.”
“I-I didn’t do that . My mom is just mad at me and trying to get back. I’m still a virgin.”
“Don’ lie to me.” His hand connected with the side of my face
“Tonight.7. Luxious Hotel. Be there.”
“Okay,” I said running away. I ran to the other stair case in the back of the school, the one that leads up to second floor. I heard footsteps.
“Hey, you okay?”
“Yes.” I replied looking up to Gabe.
“Has he hit you before, Violet.”
“No, I lied,” to Gabe.
He sat down beside me. I wiped my tears away. The bell rang for everyone to go to first period. I sat there a minute thinking about everything.
“We should get going, or we’ll be late,” Gabe said holding out his hand.
“Yeah,” I replied taking his hand and standing up. “Thank You.”
“No Problem.”
We walked to first period but I had to stop by my locker and then go to the bathroom, and when I made it in there I was still the first one in the class with three minutes to spare.
♠ ♠ ♠
First Chapter, Please Enjoy, Please comment if you can. Lots of Love