Status: I will try to update this story every saturday, hope everyone likes, and please don't be afraid to leave constructive critcisism. Lots of Love.

Someone To Love Me

Chapter Four

After we had ice cream and talked for awhile Gabe walked me home. I found out that he lived two apartments down from mine.
“How about we walk to school together?” He asked.
“Sure.”
I watched as he walked down the stairs to his apartment. I opened the door to mine.
“Andy called. Left you a message,” my mother said throwing a piece of paper at me.
I took the paper and went up to my room. It was 5:00 P.M. I had two hours to get ready and get to Luxious. I looked at the message.
“Where something really nice. And wear your hair down. No make up or jewelry.”
I pulled out a pair of jeans and one of my low cut blouses. My black stilettos and then I grabbed my phone and called a cab. Grabbed $60 and left. I arrived at the hotel 10 minutes late because the cab driver lost his way! I walked into the hotel and saw Andy sitting in the foyer.
“Hey, Babe,” I said smiling.
He just glared at me.
“Room 210. Get up there now. I’ll be up in a minute.”
I did as he said. I got to the room and sat at the table. Andy came up 2 minutes later.
“What the Hell. I told you 7 and you show up at 7:10 P.M. 10 flippin minutes late.”
“I’m sorry, but the cab driver got lost.”
“No excuses.”
He came face to face with me. Then he punched me in the eye.
“Damnit, Andy!” I yelled as my eye began to sting.
“Your mom told me the truth.”
“Whatever.”
He slapped me in the face again. I ran to the bathroom, leaving the door unlocked. I looked in the mirror and saw it beginning to swell. It hurt like hell too. I knew that it would be a black eye tomorrow morning. I stood there with the water running, when I felt his arms wrap around my waist.
“Babe. I’m sorry,” he said kissing the top of my head.
I turned around to face him. He kissed me on the lips and after a few kisses I gave in and kissed him back. We moved into the bedroom. He layed me down on the bed and got on top of me. Never once did our lips separate. These were the moments I loved with him. The moments when he loved me like this. When he started to undo my blouse I tried to stop him.
“Andy, Andy, stop.”
“Why?”
“Because, because, I don’t want to do this. Andy STOP!” I yelled the last part pushing him off.
I ran to out of the bedroom and out of the hotel room. I got in the elevator buttoning up my shirt on the way down.
“Do you need us to call a cab for you miss?” The man in the lobby asked.
“No, but thank you anyway.”
“Okay, have a good night.”
“You to,” I said opening the glass door and stepping outside.

*************

I got home around midnight after leaving the hotel around 10:00 P.M. 2 hours. Half way home I took off my shoes and walked the rest of the way home barefooted.

***************

The next morning I woke up and felt someone’s arm around me. I turned over and saw Andy.
“Morning beautiful,” he mumbled getting up.
“Morning.” we kissed and then he left.
I watched as his car left. I took a shower and got ready for school. Gabe knocked on the door. I answered.
“What happened to your eye?” he asked gently brushing it with his knuckles.
“Me and the coffee table got into an argument, it won.” I laughed.
“Violet, who in the hell are you talking to?” My mom asked coming downstairs.
“One of our neighbors. Gabe. Gabe this is my mom Sharon. Mom this is Gabe.”
“Oh,” she said.
“Come on in, I’m almost ready.” I led him up to my bedroom. He sat on the bed. I saw that he was holding a composition book. The white colored purple, so he must be a writer. I did my hair and make up and grabbed my tote bag and purse.
“I’m ready.”
We left the house and I saw my mom outside smoking.
“Oh, Violet, don’t come home after school, I’m having company over, I’ll call when you can come home though.”
“K.”
As we walked to school we talked and laughed; until I saw Andy’s car behind us.
“Hey babe, need a ride?”
“No, Andy, I’m fine.”
“Get in the car. NOW.”
“NO!”
He got out of the car and pushed me. I fell on the ground. I saw Andy look at Gabe, then I realized that my was ankle was on fire. I had landed with my right leg bent. Andy got back in his car and sped off. I tried to get up, but every time I putted pressure on my right ankle, pain shot through me. I cursed under my breath as I tried to hold the tears back.
“Vie are you okay?” Gabe asked
“I think I sprained or broke, or something my ankle.”
“Can you walk?”
“I can try.”
He helped me up and I couldn’t walk on my right ankle at all. We got to school and met up with the group this morning.
“What happened to you, and what’s with the sunglasses,” Raven asked.
“Last night me and my coffee table had a fight and this morning I tripped over my desk chair. Clumsy much,” I replied.
“You should be more careful,” she said.
“I know.”
The bell rung and Gabe and Raven helped me to the nurse. She told me it was sprained and to stay off of it for a few weeks. She wrapped it and gave me crutches. I went to first period with Gabe by my side.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is back, and will be updated until it's finished. Sorry for the months and months of waiting. I went through some things and writers block. Again, enjoy.