Status: I AM SO SORRY MY WRITERS BLOCK HAS RUINED EVERYTHING I CANT WRITE ANYTHING ATM SORRY ILL BE BACK W THIS ONCE I GET MY WRITING ABILITIES BACK ILY ALL

Fall Away

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THIS

I got a message from someone (not naming names I have no issue with them) saying that they received a message from a reader of Fall Away asking them to write my story instead because apparently 1. I don't update enough 2. my updates are short and 3. they like their writing instead. Of course I'm thankful the person who got asked, asked me for permission, but in regards to the original sender of the request, I'm going to ask you for one thing and one thing only (this is for everyone who dislikes my story for whatever reason). If there is something about my story (i.e. updates, chapter length) that you do not like, then please do yourself and me a favor and unsubscribe. I do not want to write for you nor do I feel like you want to be reading my stuff. If you like my plot, you will like my updates, or you will not read at all. Nobody else is taking my plot.

I said I have issues right now, if you need me to elaborate I will explain that two years ago I suffered from major depression and I was put in the hospital (I'm sure you can guess why). I have come a long way since then, but I still fall into bouts of depression. So if you can't understand that I need time because I don't want to end up in the hospital again, then you need to leave right now and do not read my story, I don't want you reading it. I update as often as I can; I have a life, I have siblings, I have a dog, and I'm sick. I have certain reasons why I cannot update, and those reasons are not your business. If you don't like the length of my updates, you can sure as hell go read something else, I am not stopping you. I have dedicated readers and I appreciate them, but I do not need readers who cannot respect my life and my work. I put a lot of effort into this fic, I try my absolute best and I am not giving it away. Either I delete it or I finish it, but no one else is finishing it for me. The request was rude, it was unnecessary and it was plain mean.

I have read stories where the author took months (plural like 4) to update and yet I still waited. There are also unfinished fics I would love to know the ending to but don't. So either you respect my writing and read it and accept the updates, the length and quality of them or you can go read something else. But I will not have my writing and my effort and my ideas disrespected.

Don't like it, don't read it.
I don't need readers like you.
I am insulted, and I'm livid and I'm hurt. I am really fucking hurt. Because I find the time in my life to update and you have the nerve to disrespect me and my work? You don't know what's going on inside my house and why I cant update.

I'm thankful for my kind readers and I'm posting this for one reason only: if you are one of those people who can't handle my updates or lack thereof I am letting you know right now you can unsubscribe. I'm not that desperate for readers that I'm going to let you disrespect my work like that.
Thank you to the readers who genuinely like this fic, but if you have an issue you can go find another fic with another plot, cause this one's mine.
Thank you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Also, no disrespect meant to the person who got asked to finish Fall Away, I know you don't control who asks you what.