Status: I moved this story from my Quotev so i can update it more i hope you guys like it

Concealed by Disbelief

Victim of my own mind

I sat in a corner hugging my knee's as Disposable Teens by Marilyn Manson played softly.The cell was Small, Damp, and Dimly lit. I looked around to see Avery her sitting looking around absently, i can feel the madness creeping slowly. I'm afraid to say it's already taken over Avery, being in a cell like this could take a huge toll on person. I remember when Me and Avery actually had a life, friends, and family that cared for us. Or so we thought, who lock's their daughter away in a Mental Institute. I sighed laying my head against the harden brick wall hoping this would all end soon. If those sick bastards hadn't taken away my razor's this could be all over, i probably would have been sent here anyway since i was suicidal but who care's.

If this was the first time i was meeting Avery i would have thought she had MAJOR mental issues, it isn't her action's it's just her thought's and they was she look's at things. I stood up dusting off my Long gown they made us wear, i heard footsteps coming down the hall. I immediately stopped what i was doing and just stared at the cell door. I saw Avery standing up looking at the door also, just then 3 large guards walked in. Two come over to me coming over grabbing me "LET ME GO!, I DON'T LIKE BEING MAN HANDLED AND IF I WERE YOU I WOULD LET GO RIGHT NOW!" they didn't listen. I saw Avery struggling trying to out of the man's grip. The walked us through two heavy steel door's, the lighting was so bright i felt like i was being blinded. I squinted my eye's looking down, we were soon thrown into a shower room "Take a shower, then sit out there in the waiting room. Here's your cloth's" The handed us a pair of Skinny jeans, socks, under stuff, a tank top, and a shirt that said 'Falling In Reverse'. Avery made a face at the shirt "Who the hell is falling in reverse" she asked looking at me before cocking an eyebrow, I shrugged my shoulder's at her "I dunno maybe a new band, we have been locked away since like forever."

We were sitting in waiting room watching the people pass by us, they dressed differently than they did when we were first put in there. I felt someone nudge my shoulder "Hey go see what the date is" Avery said pointing to a nurse lady. I walked over tapping on the desk trying to get her attention. She looked at me weird, well i don't blame her considering the shirt i'm wearing "Uhm what's the date and year?" she looked over at the calendar. "It is..October 6, 2012" i near died when she said 2012, we have been locked up for 5 DAMN YEARS!. I sat back down "It's October 6, 2012" she nodded carelessly "Happy Birthday" she smiled "Huh wait, oh my god it's my birthday" she nodded but not a regular nod. "yeaahhh" she looked back at the ground. I looked over and saw a group a guy's who looked like media, i recognized one of them was my cousin Jacky.

"Jacky, what in the world are you doing here?!" i exclaimed standing up "I came to get you, you're obviously not going home so i hope you don't mind touring for a while" i looked back at Avery "Well what are we going to do about Avery?" "She's coming too dumb nut" i laughed motioning for her to come on. She walked over looking at the guy's weirdly "I like your shirts" he winked, i was sill confused on the name "Oh yeah, who is falling in reverse" Avery nodded in agreement. They looked at us like we were crazy "Dude she seriously doesn't know?!" some guy in all black stated, Jacky sighed shaking his head "I thought they would have a TV or computer or SOMETHING!" Avery shook her head 'No' "Nope we had nothing, just a old stereo and some HIM, Marilyn Manson, and breaking Benjamin CD's. Other than that we had nothing." they sighed and jacky said "We are falling in reverse this is the lead singer Ronnie Radke" I waved at the guy wearing all black Avery nodded waving also at Ronnie .We started walking outside the asylum when we got outside I screamed covering my eyes "What the fuck is that " Avery laughed "It's the sun Alex" the guys laughed at me as we got in the tour bus. "Where are we going"? I asked as Ronnie sat beside me.

"Warped tour my dear" he stated with a smile, what is that. Oh well I guess we will find out soon.