Status: I moved this story from my Quotev so i can update it more i hope you guys like it

Concealed by Disbelief

The *** is warped Tour?

-Alexandria-

We pulled to a stop after hours of driving. We all got out the tour bus seeing tons of people screaming at Ronnie trying to hug him or rape him.
"SHIT!" I screamed as some fan girl pulled my hair. i glared daggers at her i swear if looks could kill, i rolled my eyes walking away towards music that was playing. It sounded amazing i saw a band slamming on there guitars. I read the sign "Asking Alexandria" I looked over to find Avery Smiling at me "I guess this band was made for you " She said stated i listened to them preform, and i were right they were amazing i loved them. I can see there going to be my new obsession ;)

Avery took a very strong liking to a band called "Motionless In White" eh there okay, but i think that band suites her more than me. It was scary actually she wanted to kidnap Angelo i guess was his name i mean the fans where screaming his name and Chris. Jacky told me that he had a suprise for us after they went on which was next .

Falling in reverse was amazing. Avery and I are so proud of the guys, i have to say Ronnie's kind of cute especially when he sings shirtless.
After the show Jacky and Ronnie took us to another tour bus. We walked inside with the guys ahead of us, i walked into see 'Asking Alexandria'. "Well hello love im Danny, Danny Worsnop," He said kissing the top of my hand "Im Alexandria, Alexandria Vincent" Ronnie looked at danny with a werid glare.

"OH!, do you like our band haha hey look i'm Asking Alexandria" Danny said "I LOVE IT!" i screamed. "Well in our band is Me, Ben, James, Sam, and Cameron" he said as the rest of the guys came out. I smiled and talked to all of them, they were pretty awesome. Ben gave me some free merch and a hoodie that said 'Bitches love Ben Bruce'. I thought that was awfully sweet of him.

After hours of talking to them Motionless in white came in and talked to Avery. She looked so happy talking to them, i haven't heard her talk this much in year's. I think she likes Angelo, i dunno it's hard to tell. I felt sleepy so i told everyone "Goodnight" and started walking to FIR's tour bus. Ronnie caught up to me "Hey Alex" he said looking down at me "yeah Ronnie?" "wanna piggy back ride?" he asked " HELL YES" I screamed as i jumped on his back. When we got on the tour bus i didn't wanna sleep on the couch so Ronnie let me share his bed tonight. I kissed him on the cheek as i jumped in his bed and fell asleep, i wonder if he knows i like him?..
♠ ♠ ♠
My friend Anna and I wrote this story together so i must give her some credit for creating Avery and her personalty