Status: Haitus

Keep Moving

Dancing in the dark

Kaylie's point of view:

I ran. All I could do was run. Run from my life and my job. My breath became labored begging me to slow down, to breathe air. I refused to stop I couldn't. I looked behind me. The woods were all around me I could not see the man running in my direction. I look forward dogging a tree as I shook my head in relief. As I looked forward I skidded to a halt. "You ain't going nowhere" A man said in triumph as he caught me in mid-step.

His grip tightened with every struggle and pull I made. "Get the fuck off me!" I yelled knowing it was pointless. No one was going to hear me even if they did who would stop him? He was jacked. Long lean body having tight abs, dark brown hair and piercing blue eyes. I thought he was perfect when I met him at medical school he helped me when I was failing which it still don't change any of my grades though but I was wrong... way wrong.

"Kaylie honey I'd letcha go butcha gonna run off again..." he began his voice deep and control. Without thinking of the consequences I might have I stopped for a short second. As I felt his muscles relax I tightened my stanza and with one leg I swirled so fast and kneed him in the groin.

He doubled over with pain as he hit the ground. "Fuck you Nick." I shouted. With that I sprinted.
I don't know how long I have been running but hell how far are these fucking woods? Am I running in circles? I have no idea where I am or what time it is. But I have a feeling since the sun is almost going down it's about five. Late for work and heck late for a drink.

For what seems like hours I finally seen the out skirts of the woods. It was dark now the sun sank beneath the horizon. The hum of music in the distance gave me some hope. It was now or never. I choose now because there is no way I am going to be with him. The cold sank in as the air began to feel like sharp icicles down my throat. God my leg muscles screamed my body begged me to slow down to just drop to the floor and sleep but I pressed on. I heard footsteps coming towards me. I'm almost there... almost... I felt a hand clasp on my shoulder an new that this was it. "Gotcha!"

With a loud scream escaped my lips as tears fell down my cheeks .I prayed that maybe a savior would come. But I knew that I didn't have that kind of luck... I just wished maybe fate would change that or I was good for dead. I'd rather die if I wasn't saved who wouldn't?

... ... ... ~~~ ... ~~~ ... ... ... ~~~ ... ~~~ ... ... ... ~~~ ... ~~~ ... ... ...~~~ ... ~~~ ... ... ... ~~~ ... ~~~... ... ... ~~~...~~~... ... ... ~~~...~~~ ... ... ...

Victor's point of view:

The music pulsed on the ground as everyone danced to the beat. I nodded my head. "This is whatcha got....got, got... this is what... What I need" He sang as he danced behind the counter of the bar that stretched along the club. A girl winked at him. Her eyes seemed clouded as she slid across booth. He laughed as he swirled over to her. "What do you like? Shot of tequila? A blend of my special martinis? But I take you up as a girl that takes up straight vodka!" he said loudly over the music. The song shifted to Deadmau5.

"Do yea got..." she hiccupped as she leaned closer to him. Her straight blonde hair covered partial of her deep blue eyes. "Champagne?"

"What kind?" I asked as I turned around looking at the bottles behind me. Form favored vodka to any drink you could think of. Just be careful not to leave your drinks anywhere... people die from shit like that every day, maybe not here but somewhere.

"Suuuprise me!" she said as she laughed. This girl was mad drunk.

"Okay..." I searched looking for the most expensive I could find. They never carried much bottles but on a few occasions people like asked for them. They never thought that Night 'in Club would have such a drink. When he found the champagne he wanted he poured the clear liquid into a lean glass. "Guess the flavor..."

She took a sip... as if trying not to down it with one chug. "Krug Clos d' Ambonnay..." she said looking a little more aware then before as if the drink awoken her senses. "How'd you getcha self about this stuff"

"The drink?" he asked a little unsure. "Boss won some contest back home didn't think he'd get su'tin like this." I said as I took a cloth from under the counter. I began to clean the surface. "He doesn’t like anything alcohol so he thought it'd help this place by selling it."

She laughed as she chugged it. "Gonna make me go broke" she giggled with another hiccupped.
"You don't look to poor" I murmured half talking to myself. Her Prada bag and her designer clothing spoke to me that she was not poor. The only reason I know her bag was Prada because my friend went to jail for black marketing designer wear anywhere from Kathie to Coach.

She giggled, "Cause you right" holding her glass. She pocked five hundreds on the table. "Does that cover it up for that god damn expensive drink?”

I laughed. "Yes." I only gave her no more the a eighth of the bottle the drinks only about 2500 dollars. As I took the money I felt a tap on the shoulder behind me.

"Hey Vic you have break now," I heard a deep loud British voice from behind me. I turned around looking at the tall masculine man who wore an annoyed expressions in his dark brown eyes. My boss Jack. He's strict but he's the type, if he hates you he'll never hire you and if he likes you it's a whole other story. I grow to like the prick.

I handed him the money from the past 6 hours as I started towards the dance floor. He stopped me. He slams a bag full of trash into my chest. "You can have fun after you take out the trash." I heard the girl giggle. My cheeks burned in embarrassment.

"Kay" was all I said as I headed out the back entrance from the club. As I moved from drunk to almost wasted dancers I opened the door to the nice refreshing breeze from the hot oven I came from. But I knew it was going to get even colder tonight. Halloween was close and the weirdoes lurk that time he hated Halloween because of that reason.

I walked out letting the door shut echoing behind me. My eyes traveled into the dark woods. It was night already. I sighed. A loud echoing screamed pierced the sky as my eyes widened in an anxious anxiety. It came from the woods. I felt the trash escaped my grasp as I sprinted to the woods hearing the scream over and over until it cut short. I stopped an looked around closing my eyes to hear footsteps or a sound.

My eyes snapped open. "God shut the fuck up women or I'll fucking knock you out!" a deep voice hissed. I ran looking at the blackness surrounding me. The moonlight giving off shadows of the trees and the shadow of a struggling women.

"He... Help someone please!" She screamed. Without thinking I ran out from the trees seeing what was displayed. A built dark brown haired blue eyes man held a lean beautiful lady close to him. His hand covered her mouth to silence her distressful screams as he gripped on to her relentless struggles to escape. Her head snapped up and looked at me. The girls emerald eyes pierced in mine. I never saw someone with such beauty. As if I was in a trance to do so I cleared my voice. "What the fuck are you doing!" I yelled. My fist clenched as I put my right hand into my pocket that gripped my cell phone.

The man laughed. "None of your God Damn business..." He throws her to the ground. Her golden brown hair covered her face as she looked up at me, troubled scared and tired as she breathed heavily. He walked up to me his eyes glazed mischievously He walked up to me as she smirked. "Whatcha gonna do about it? You wigger"

My eyes narrowed. This man is a child and a pig. I walked closer to him. My face close to his my body shaking in hate. "Well let’s see..." I shoved him back a little. "You’re taking advantage of this woman for one." I growled. I shoved him again his expression was neutral. "You just called me a wigger... whatever that means... for two..." My eyes narrowed a memory from the previous night made my frown deepen if that was possible. My ex filled my mind her tender eyes staring into Nick... the man who took EVERYTHING! "And three... you are a lying cheating bastard!" I grabbed his shirt and with one huge punch in the face he was slammed to the ground. He tried to get up but I quickly grabbed him up again to only push him up to the nearest tree.

He pushed me away as I staggered back. "Boy oh boy..." the man laughed. The man looked at me. He smiled whipping a line of blood coming from his mouth. I was right next to the women. I looked at the girl. She looked mortified and in shock. Poor women... "You don't know what you’re getting yourself into..." He shook his head. "Oh and Kendra? What a ride..." To that, anger turned to rage and my vision became dazed....

... ... ... ~~~ ... ~~~ ... ... ... ~~~ ... ~~~ ... ... ... ~~~ ... ~~~ ... ... ...~~~ ... ~~~ ... ... ... ~~~ ... ~~~... ... ... ~~~...~~~... ... ... ~~~...~~~ ... ... ...

I blinked dazed and confused. I looked down at my throbbing hand. It was bloody... I whipped my head around. I was still in the forest.... My hit the bloody man sprawled on the grassy earth. The man was unconscious. I ran up to him knelt down in a panic. I didn't kill him did I? I looked for signs of breathing... His chest moved but barely... I took a deep breath. Phew he's okay...

The women looked at me her eyes clouded in fear. Why hasn't she run for help yet? What happened? I shook my head as I felt as if I was hit by a brick.

I tried to stand up but I stumbled to the ground. The women ran up to me. "Are you... okay?" Her eyes scanned my face. She moved a stand of hair away from my eyes. Her silky dark hair fell to her shoulders.

"Yeah..." my voice quivered. I coughed as blood escaped my lips.

"I need to get you to a hospital..." she replied as she tried to nudge me up.

I laughed a little. "I think you buddy needs it the most..." I saw her expression deepen into an anxious frown "Sorry that was uncalled for..."

"No... That bastard can die for all I care!" her voice quiver. Tears started to form...

"Let’s go to the Nigh 'in Club." I said in thought. "We can settle things there..." She looked at me questioningly... "Trust me everything will be okay. Trust me..."

She smiled awkwardly. "Okay..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading :D Comment. Recommend. Subscribe.