Status: Haitus

Keep Moving

This is it!

Victor’s Point of view

The door flew open causing the both of us to flinch. A tall masculine figure stood at the door with a drink in his hands. His eyes were glossed over and his hand on the door shaft to keep him standing… he was definitely drunk…

Great… fucking great.

My eyes grew in slits as anger boiled to the roof. Nick walked into the room smiling. His body covered in blood and no shirt to be seen on him. Seriously want was he trying to prove? Could this guy just take a fucking hint? I looked over to Kaylie who was frozen where she stood. I walked over to her and grabbed her hand to gain her attention. She looked at me only fear grasped her features.

“Awe isn’t that sweet. A hooker and alcoholic how romantic,” Nick said sarcastically.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” I growled. I watched as he came closer to me. His eyes scanning Kaylie as if she was something to eat. My stomach turned into knots and my body tensed up. I really wanted to punch some sense into him. I did that and it didn’t work all that much did it?

“I’m talking my girl home,” he said simply. “Your friend over there took somewhat of a fight did he eh?” Nick snickered. He pointed at the door were the heavy music played. People were talking loudly and a mass noise explosion made things hard to hear.

I just realized… today was not my night. Not at all

“You’re an ass!” Kaylie screamed. I turned to her and almost jumped in spite of my surprise. “And you are delusional to actually think that I will ever be your girl!”

“But you are,” he slurred.

“The only thing that YOU are, is a drunken loser who needs a reality check.” I said losing my patients. Nick looked at me and I knew what was coming next. Her flew at me. My body screaming out as it felt like a monster truck just ran me over. I crawled my way apart of him and stood up. He looked at me up from the ground.

“You’re a coward. A fucking coward!” Nick screamed.

“I rather be a coward then be like you,” Victor murmured. He walked away and picked up the cell phone from the counter. “I’m ending this right here, right now….” And I dialed the police…
♠ ♠ ♠
The end.... or is it?