Status: Currently updating on the weekends!! I'll try to get some updates up during the week, but no promises...

Jackass: The Next Generation

Skateboards and Rubber bands

Tay walks slowly behind her mentor so she doesn't have to deal with him. But since she used to love Viva La Bam when she was younger, she knows that this is just his personality. He could be a dick, but he is also really funny and he cares about his family. Speaking of family, what's with this Darien guy, she thought to herself. From what she has seen, she could tell he is a dick. Maybe he is like his cousin, but she doubts that. Maybe I should ask Bam about him, she thought again.

"So, Darien is your cousin?" She said to Bam, trying to make some sort of conversation. He glanced over his shoulder at her and chuckles.

"Yeah, why? You trying to hit that?" He asked her. She scoffed at his remark.

"Yeah right." She mumbled under her breath. Thankfully, Bam stopped and stuck the key card into a slot in one of the hotel doors. He opened the door and led her to, what looked like, a small apartment. The room had a kitchenette, a living room, and 2 bedrooms. Having never been to a hotel any better than a Motel 6, Tay thought this was ridiculous for a hotel room. Bam caught her gawking at the room and chuckled to himself. She went to one of the rooms and threw her bags on the bed and her skateboard on the floor. When Bam heard her skateboard fall, and his neck snapped up at her.

"You ride?" He asked, gesturing to her board. She just nodded a yes at him.

"Are you good?" He asked again. She shrugged.

"Let's go find out." She said picking up her board, grabbing her black slip-on vans and throwing them on her feet. An idea then sparked in her head.

"You got a camera?" She asked with a devious smile. Bam went to one of his suitcases and whipped out a Flip camera. She opened the front door and then propped it open with a chair. She then yanked an ironing board from the closet in the room. She took the board and ran to the other end of the hall and checked to make sure no one was coming. She then proceeded to prop it up against the wall so it was leaning at an angle.

"What are you doing?" Bam asked as he watched her from the doorway.

"I'm gonna try to ride up the wall." She said, as she ran back to the other end and grabbed her skateboard. Bam started laughing.

"Well okay then," he said turning on the camera. Tay took a deep breath and didn't think about what she was about to do. That's the secret to all this. You don't think.

"Is it rolling?" She asked

"Yeah, go!" He said, trying to hold in his laughter. She pumped her foot and then braced her knees as she was about to reach the ironing board. Bam ran with the camera down the hallway, as he heard the sound of rubber bands snapping.

"Ow. Ow! FUUUUCCCKK!" Tay yells as she has rubber bands being snapped at her from both sides. She didn't even make it up the ironing board all the way, before it snapped in half and clamped on top of her like a taco. She heard whoever had just ambush her start dying laughing. As she fought her way out of the broken ironing board, she saw Les and his mentor Chris Pontius,. Les held out his hand to help her up and she took it, only to be dropped on her butt midway. They all started to laugh again. She got up herself this time, knowing the guys weren't going to help. But, she didn't expect them to.

"Nice holding up Tay. When Jeff said you can hang with the guys, I didn't think he was serious." Chris said, giving her a pat on the back. She let out a chuckle.

"Trust me, you have no idea." She said, looking at the welts left on her arm. Bam did a close up on the gnarly looking ones, where you could actually see the outline of the rubber bands.

"Did you get the rubber band part of it?" Tay asked Bam, who was still holding onto the camera.

"You bet your ass I did! It was gold." He said, letting out a bellow of a laugh.

"Let's go get a drink, I'm ready to chill." Les said motioning to the elevators. Bam shook his head.

"I'm good. But you guys go ahead. I need to do somethings around the room anyway." He said, heading towards him and Tay's room. Les looked at Tay.

"I'll buy for you, since you can't yet," he said to Tay. Chris sent her a surprised look.

"Your not 21 yet?" He asked her. She shook her head.

"Nope. But it's not that big of a deal. I'm that much of a drinker anyway, I'll just get a soda or something." She said as they headed to the elevators. She tried feeling around for her phone, but couldn't find it. That's when she remembered she had left it in the room.

"I'll meet you guys down there. I need to go get my phone." she told the guys before turning on her heels. She went past the broken ironing board that they didn't bother to pick up and made her way to the room. Realizing she didn't have a key she was about to knock, but that thought was interrupted by someone opening the door and walking right into her. Her face met up t the persons chest. Surprised, she quickly took a step back.

"Oh, I'm sorry," said a pair of big hazel looking eyes. The prettiest looking eyes she had ever seen. She didn't know if she were staring too long, but he also shared her gaze.

"Close the damn door next time dickwad," they heard Bam say in a distant voice, snapping them both into reality.

"Uh, I'm sorry. My name is Darien by the way. You must be the girl." He said, regretting his word choice and wanting to say something more cool. But that never really works for him.

"Yeah I'm the girl. My name is Tay." She said with a nervous smile. Wait, why am i nervous, she thought. He is just one of the guys, you don't get nervous around guys, what the fuck is wrong with you.

"Well, I need to get my phone, wanna come down and have drinks with me, Les and Chris." She asked him, trying to regain composure.

"Uh- yeah I would. I'll meet you guys down there." He said. Oh god, he knew he sounded dumb. What is the matter with me, he thought to himself. She is just a co-worker, a buddy, a bro if you want to call it. But she is a pretty bro, he thought again. He shook his head. Ugh, stop it Darien.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, sorry it took a few days for me to update again. I was moving and lost wifi (by the way, a life with no wifi is not a life I like living) but updates should come very frequently. Who knows, I could update again tonight especially since i got some ideas in mind. I'm guessing you van see which direction this is going. But you are gonna be surprised. This isn't one of those predictable stories, I promise!! Keep readig, commenting and such. I really want to know your guy's opinions, so tell me anything in the comments. Honestly, anything! Thanks for reading, update should be very very soon!

~Sen