Status: Completed

First Day on a Brand New Planet

Chapter 12

12.

I knew I was making a mistake coming back to her room after she left. It was obvious she didn’t want any part of my company tonight. But I couldn’t stay away from her. I was drawn to her for some reason. She hardly says anything, but when she does speak, it’s like she challenges me and she doesn’t throw herself at me. I probably wouldn’t know what to do if she did throw herself at me, actually yes I do know exactly what I would do. That’s why I came to her room and that’s why I’m kissing her. I couldn’t stay away.

The other night I was shocked when she kissed me after we left from the club. I tried to blow it off like it never happened, but I thought about it all of the time. I hated seeing her with Mikey, he doesn’t deserve someone like her. He can’t give her the adventure and satisfaction I can. She deserves to be with me, I knew this, I tried to fight it for some time now, but I can’t shake this feeling. I wasn’t used to being confused by a woman, most of the time, they made it pretty obvious what they wanted, and more times than not, they got what they asked for.

I wanted to tell her how she made me feel, but I could never find the words. The only thing that I could ever come up with was, “Why are you like this?”, which summed everything that I was feeling up perfectly, but it confused the shit out of her though. So, when she said it back to me last night, I was shocked. I watched her as she walked to her apartment, like nothing happened. What did she “mean” by it? That question repeated in my head for hours. My thoughts got so annoying, I made the decision to catch a Red Eye to Miami without telling her or anyone, except for one person, and I’m regretting that hasty decision more than ever right now.

____

Slamming the door behind me, I pulled her into my chest more, I couldn’t get enough of her, it was like she couldn’t get close enough to me. I wanted her so desperately. It’s been a long while since I’ve wanted one person this bad.

She pushed on my chest to pull away from me. “Jared, we can’t do this.” she said. Of course we can, I thought to myself.

“Why not?” I asked. I needed to be with her, even if we don’t have sex, just to be around her is good enough for me.

“I work for you. This…. can’t happen.” her words stung, but I wasn’t giving up that easily. It wasn’t in my nature.

“Do you want this to happen?” I asked. I waited on a reply from her, but she just remained silent as she paced back and forth in the terribly small room.

“I promise Taylor, if you don’t want this to happen, I’ll back off. But… If you do then…” I said. She finally stopped and sat on the edge of the bed. I walked over and sat down beside her and watched as she fought with herself internally.

Finally she looked at me, and shook her head. I have never been rejected before, I thought to myself. I unconsciously got up and started walking towards the door.

“Jared? Where are you going?” she asked. I turned around, she had a faint smile on her beautiful face, “You don’t want….. You don’t want me? I’m going back to my room. I’ll see you tomorrow okay.” I said.

I opened the door and started walking through the threshold when I heard her laughing hysterically. I felt anger throughout my entire body. How dare she laugh at me, who does she think she is? Stepping back into her room, I slammed the door behind me. “What is so damn funny?” I asked.

“You.” she said. The room phone rang, she started to go answer it, but I beat her to it.

“WHAT!” I yelled into the phone. I was frustrated and I didn’t want anymore interruptions. I quickly changed my demeanor when I heard a man that said he received another complaint from the guests next door. He said if our room got one more disturbance call, we were kicked out. I appeased the man, and hung up.

She was still giggling to herself after I told her what the call was about. As mad as I wanted to be at her for making a complete fool out of me, she looked amazing and happy. I didn’t say anything, I walked towards the door and she ran and grabbed me by my elbow.

“You. Jared. You are funny.” she said. I looked at her confused. How can one person be so difficult?

“Of course I want you, I would be crazy NOT to want you. I just think it’s weird that I work for you and we’re on this business trip together.” she said. I breathed out a sigh of relief when I heard her speak those words.

“Can we just talk then?” I asked her.

“Jared Leto? Just talking?” she giggled to herself once again.

“Yeah. Why is that so hard to believe?” She glared at me. Her dark hair falling loosely all around her face, she was a sight.

“What if I don’t want to talk?” she asked. My body responded immediately at her question.

“Well… what… what do you want to do then?” I asked. I should’ve left when I had the chance. What was this girl doing to me? I was acting like a school boy.

She got up and walked over to the door. I watched her as she dead bolted us in. I was nervous. I can honestly say I can not remember the last time where I had been truly nervous, by anything, especially a woman. She walked back over to me and placed her hands on my chest pushing me down on the bed as she slowly and painfully crawled on top of me.

“What are you doing?” I asked, my voice raspy. I was trying to stay calm but I was exploding on the inside.

“Do you want to get kicked out tonight?” When I heard those words fall from her lips, everything fell out of focus. I grabbed her by the waist and threw her underneath me. As I looked down at her I noticed her eyes were burning with lust. Her cheeks were flushed, her lips were parted and her breathing was ragged. She never was more beautiful than she was right now.

Taylor crawled back further on the bed until her head rested on the pillow and I followed her crawling above her. For a moment we only stared at each other, drowning in one another. I couldn’t believe this was really happening and I was afraid I’d be waking up soon.

Her hands on my waist were playing with the waistband of my pants. Slowly, she opened the button and lowered my zipper. I tried to steady my breathing, but I was failing miserably. I leaned back on my knees and pulled her up with me. I pulled her short dress over her head and threw it on the floor. There she sat, vulnerable, beautiful, waiting for me. I laid us back down on the bed softly, kissing her the entire way down. She pulled my pants down with her feet and I leaned up again and threw them to join her dress on the floor. I wanted her and I wanted her now.

“You’re so beautiful, you know that?” I said to her. I could feel her heartbeat against my chest. She looked up at me from underneath her eyelids and smiled so innocently at me. I couldn’t take it any longer. I grabbed her panties and ripped them off of her and pulled my boxers down and slung them across the room with my foot.

After sheathing myself, I entered her fast and hard. I couldn’t help it, I needed to feel her and I couldn’t wait any longer. She screamed at the sudden movement.

“Jared!?” she asked as I moved over her. She felt so good.

“Yeah?” I responded back to her in a whisper. She placed both of her hands on my chest and said my name again softly.

“Jared. I don’t want to be like those other girls. Go slow. We don’t have to rush, okay?” she said. Other girls? I thought to myself. What has she heard? Well, it isn’t exactly a secret, I guess. I was shocked at her request. Slow? Me… slow? I didn’t think so.

I started back up at my usual pace, fast and to my liking. Suddenly she pushed at my chest and I fell onto the bed. She climbed on top of me and positioned herself onto me. I watched as her back arched and her head fell back as she worked above me, painfully slow. I kept my hands on her waist the entire time. I felt an intensity starting to build inside of me as she rocked back and forth. It was strong and approaching fast.

I grabbed her and pulled her down against me. I met her thrusts and it brought the feeling on even more. I felt as she grasped the pillow on each side of my head and I smiled to myself. The phone started ringing again. She leaned up, never stopping her movement, and we both smiled at one another, because we knew why it was ringing. I didn’t care one bit, and I don’t think she did either.

“Oh baby. you feel so good.” I said to her right before she collapsed on top of me, surrendering herself to her release. I spun us over one last time and followed her not long after. We remained still for a while trying to catch our breath. When we both became conscious, we realized the phone was still ringing.

“Hello.” I answered, trying my best not to laugh. I was still on top of her, inside of her.

“We have received yet another call pertaining to a disturbance coming from your particular room. I’m sorry to inform you, but you need to collect your things and return your room key at the front desk. Our guests are our primary concern, and it seems like you are making them uncomfortable. I shall see you in no later than 10 minutes. Have a good night.” the raspy voiced man said before quickly hanging up on me.

“Well, you have officially been kicked out of this room. Looks like you’ll have to stay in mine. Get your things, we have 10 minutes.” I said to her before placing a soft kiss on her perfect lips and pulling myself from her.

We quickly got dressed and threw all of her stuff in her bags. As we walked out of the door, the maids were already making their way in to clean it up for the next guests.

We held hands all the way down to the front desk. The staff glared at us in disgust, but we both laughed at their actions toward us. We waited in line to return the room key. When it was finally our turn, the short, bald man behind the desk was rather rude. We slid him over the key and made our way back up to our floor.

“I’m glad you got booted out of your room. Now you have to stay with me.” I said as we rode in the elevator up to our room. “Me too.” she replied. I claimed her into a deep kiss, I didn’t even notice the elevator doors had opened.

Stepping out of the elevator, I heard some people say, “Jared?” My heart sank into my stomach when I seen who was standing in front of Taylor and I. I wasn’t shocked because Emma was here, I didn’t even know she was going to make this trip, but Ahna stood beside her. She was the reason I came to Miami early last night, “the mistake”.

“Honey? Who is this?” Ahna asked. I looked over at Taylor and she looked back at me confused as ever. Shocking me once again, Taylor removed her hand from mine, stepped back, crossed her arms in front of her body, shielding herself from me and said, “Yeah, honey. Who am I?”