Status: Sequel to JLG

After All This Time I'm Coming Home

Asylum

Stepping off of the plane, the beautiful blonde woman inhaled the smell that was Gotham. It has been eight long years since she has step foot on this soil. Eight years since she has been next to the only man she can fully and completely trust.

Her five friends, no family, stood behind her. There were no guns, no knives, nothing. They weren’t here for business. Only personal reasons.

The woman and her family climbed into the awaiting limo before it set off to the asylum.

“Are you sure this is the first thing you want to do?” The woman’s nosey personal assistant butted in. Carol didn’t know why her boss wanted to come here of all the places in America. Why did she pick this disgusting wasteland of a city for? And the first thing her boss wanted to do was go to the asylum.

“Why yes, Carol. I am perfectly sure this is what I want to do.” The blondes voice was light and airy. Sweet and kind. But that is nothing like who she really is. This woman was ruthless and conniving. She was cut throat and takes no back talk.

And nobody questions her.

That is why Carol Jenkins kept her mouth shut as her boss’ cold blue eyes landed on her. Carol maybe nosey but she knows when to keep her mouth shut. Her boss is not someone you mess with.

The limo stopped and a tall muscular man stepped out of the limo. He leaned down and helped the blonde woman out of the limo. His unruly black hair swayed in the gentle breeze. He smirked down at the small 5’2 blonde woman. He has known this woman almost from the day she was born and she still has not grown.

“Shut up, Chaos.” She smirked as his nickname fell from her red painted lips. Always red lipstick, never a different color. And Carol often wondered why.

The rest of the passengers stepped out of the limo. Three more men and one other woman. The men all looked alike but had some different qualities. While the woman stood proudly next to her husband of 7 years. Her blonde and black hair never changed from when the blonde first met her 8 years ago. But now something did change. Her stomach that was now hold her and her husband’s first child was large. The 6 month pregnant woman placed her left hand on her stomach and held her husbands with her right. Like she always did.

The blonde and Chaos walked ahead of everyone. Their heads were held up high and they walked with pride. Nothing and nobody can stop them.

“Miss you can’t go back there without a doctor.”

The blonde looked over at the small plump woman in front of her. Her gray hair was pulled away from her face in a tight bun. She was old and frail but the blonde didn’t care.

“Then get me one.” Her voice became sharp and quick. She wanted to see this person NOW.

“Let me call one of the doctors down here. Who do you want to see?”

The blonde smirked at the woman who was now holding a phone to her ear.

“The Joker.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like the first chapter for the Sequel of Joker's Little Girl....