Status: Sequel to JLG

After All This Time I'm Coming Home

Im still your Jinxy

Her smirk became broader as the phone slipped through the nurse’s fingers. The phone landed with a bang as a male doctor walked out from the back.

Dr. Jonathan Crane looked over to all the people in the waiting room but one stood out. He remembered that blonde woman. She used to call him Uncle Johnny when she was growing up. Her father always called him when she was sick or hurt and no one else. She was his niece and she is here to see Joker.

“Jezebel, welcome home.” Jonathan said while walking towards his niece.

The woman in question turned to see the doctor walking towards her. “Uncle Johnny, it’s really great to see you again.” She hugged the doctor close. She remembered all the times she got a lollypop from him after he was done fixing her up. “How is he?”

“Joker is fine. Still a little crazed but fine.” Jonathon smiled as he ushered the group through the halls of Arkham Asylum. “What have you been up to?”

“I became a fashion designer and owner of my own fashion company.” Jezebel looked all the prisoners in their eyes and gave them all a little wave of her fingers.

Over the years Jezebel Napier harden and became colder. She loved shoving her fame and fortunate into people’s faces. Well the faces that deserved it. She isn’t all that cold hearted. But people would never believe that. They all think she only cares for herself and she does but she does care for others too.

Especially two little children.

Jonathon stopped in front of a padded cell with JOKER written on the door. He unlocks the door and Jezebel follows. She waves her hand and the rest follow her.

Joker looked up as the door opened. He was shocked as he saw his daughter walk in wearing a skirt suit. His daughter was in a suit and not a purple one. No this one was black with a light blue dress shirt under the jacket. This was not his daughter.

“I know I look different, wearing the suit and all but im still Jezzie. Im still your little Jinxy.” Jezebel looked down as she saw her father’s eyes darken with rage before he relaxed but Jezebel never saw it.

The Joker wanted to reach out and hold his daughter but the straight jacket stopped him. He wanted to walk over to his daughter but the chains around his ankles stopped him. This place brought him down and destroyed the joy that used fill him.

“Jinxy.” His voice was scratchy and sort of weak. Weak because of the meds they inject him with.

“Daddy!” Jezebel crashed into her father’s chest with tear flowing from her eyes. The Joker laid his un-painted face on his daughter’s shoulder as he looked over to the rest of her family and assistant.

“You did good for yourself, Spike.” Joker stated while nodding at the man standing next to his pregnant wife.

“Thanks boss.” Draven said before kissing Kara’s cheek. He is happy for finally making his family complete. He has a wife and soon a child.

“Are you still an annoying asshole, Crow?”

“What you talking bout, bossman?” Damien said. He was not an annoying asshole. He may be annoying but not an asshole.

Ignoring Damien, Joker looks at the quietest one out of all the brothers. “And what about you, Wolf? Have you settled down yet?”

“Not yet, boss.” Jackson said as he stood in the corner of the room.

Joker looks at Victor, who looks at him. Joker nods his head at Victor, who answers with a shake of his. That’s what Joker always like about Victor. He never spoke unless he had to.

“And wait about you, Jinxy? What have you been up to?”

Jezebel leans away from her father and wipes her cheeks free of tears.

“Im a fashion designer, Daddy.”

“And what else?” He had a feeling she was hiding something. And he wasn’t wrong.

“I am a mother to twins.”