Shattered Dreams!

Chapter 1

I watched at the side of the stage as Avenged Sevenfold performed there songs. At the moment they were playing Almost Easy. I glanced at the crowd, They were jumping and screaming and Moshing. They all had smiles on there faces and enjoying the show. I looked at my watch, 1pm. I wasn't bored I loved watching my Boyfriend of nearly 2 years and his band perform to there fans but I was just checking the time so I knew when to leave to sell Merchandise while Avenged signed things for fans.

The show finished and I made my way to the stall that was waiting for me. Kristian has put everything up on show and had boxes and boxes full of different items of Avenged Merchandise, They were spare items from what was showing. Kristian nicknamed Kris has been my best friend since I was 13 and we've been together ever since. People used to mistake us as Boyfriend and Girlfriend or Brother and Sister which wasn't true. But we were like Brother and Sister.

"Hey Kris! You Ok?" I asked walking behind the counter and hugging Kris.

"Hey, I'm fine thanks. How was the show?" He wondered tidying a few T-shirts that were out of place.

"Crazy as usual" I replied. The usual screams came, as Avenged went to there signing place. The fans were already queing, and there was a long line. We served about 36 fans when I just sat down on the cold grass underneath me.

"You alright?" Kris said giving me a concerned look.

"Fine, just tired" I replied smiling to show I was fine.

After five minuted I stood back up and tidied some Bags and Hoody's when Big muscled tattooed arms wrapped around my waist.

"You alright gourgous!" A familer Voice welcomed me.

"I'm fine Matt, Aint you meant to be signing?" I asked him looking over to where fans were looking at us with confused expression her there faces.

"I saw you get drop to the floor I was worried so I waited until you got up and rushed over to see if you were ok." He explained kissing my lips gently and looking back at the crowd.

"Well i'm fine so stop worrying and I think your fans are worrying about you at the moment so get your Ass over there and start signing" I laughed kissing him once again.

He walked back over and started signing. I knew he kept glancing at me but I ignored him like I usually do. After about another hour Me and Kris packed all the remaining Merchandise away which wasn't a lot to pack and loaded it in the back of Kris's car. We then walked into the VIP room where Avenged were drinking beer.

"Stacy-ann" Someone said calling my name. I looked around and saw a girl with long blonde hair with purple streaks in there.

"Hi" I said, smiling at the girl.

"Be careful of Matt, He's done something bad to you" She said before running off.

What was she on about? he's done something bad to me?

"What was that about?" Matt asked me, trying to scan my face for clues.

"Oh, Nothing" I said grabbing a Jack Daniels.

We sat and laughed for a bit but the conversation with the girl kept appearing in my mind no matter how much I tried to rid it. We then got into our cars and headed home.

"You seem quiet" Matt said placing a hand on my knee.

"I'm just tired" I said and with that I yawned.

"Awww my poor baby" He cooed, which made me laugh and yawn again.

We got home and I went staright to bed. I didn't sleep straight away, I tried to figure out what the girl meant. Did she mean his behavier? If she did then I'm not really bovered, I've put up with it for nearly two years, I don't mind putting up with it for the rest of my life. I soon fell asleep in my Jeans and Avenged T-shirt.

I didn't wake until next morning. I pulled out skinny white jeans, Grey starry top and a black cardigan that was very short as it only went to the bottom of my boobs. I took a shower and pulled the clothes on. Matt was up by then and eating toast as normal. I made a hot chocolate and drank it. I didn't feel like eating so I didn't. I sat on the couch in the living room and started to read a fashion magazine.

"I'm off to work now. See you" Matt said giving me a kiss and leaving the house for the studio.

I sat reading and then rang Kris to see what he was doing. He was doing nothing so we went cinema and watched a film. It was brilliant. We then said our goodbyes and went are seperate ways to our homes. I got in mine and found Matt watching TV, he was only wearing jeans, he had took his top off. He looked so sexy. He hugged me and kissed me. I then went to my room and took another shower. I heard him come into the bedroom, while I changed into my Pajamas in our en suite bathroom. I went into bed and I can't remember anything else that happened that night as I was out of my mind. Drunk as an idiot. I woke up Naked. I pulled clothes on and went to work. I worked as a model and actress.
♠ ♠ ♠
is it ok? comment please!