Shattered Dreams!

Chapter 2

It was saturday morning and i'd just come out from the bathroom, being sick once again. This was the 8th time, it happened only once in the morning. It was really weird. I ate some toast before heading out to Kris's house. Matt had spent the night with a mate so I'd been alone all night except for our labrodoor Bella and our tabby Kitten Tammy.

I got to Kris's house and told him about the morning sickness. He then went out leaving me alone in the house. He came back about five minutes later.

"Here" He said handing me a box.

"What is it?" I asked him, feeling shaky as I read the words 'Pregnancy test'

"The bathrooms up there" Kris said ignoring my question

I walked slowly up the stairs and into the bathroom locking the bathroom door. I read the instructions and did what it said. Surely I couldn't be pregnant! could I?
I waited paitiantly, and then the two blue lines showed up. I checked it out on the box and I gasped and tears spilled out of my eyes. I was pregnant. I took the test and box downstairs and looked at Kris and burst out crying.

"It's ok" Kris comforted me.

"I'm 23, engaged to a rockstar, meant to be marrying him in three months time and i'm going to look like a fat pig" I cried into his shoulder.

"No you won't. I think you should tell Matt" Kris told me. I nodded. I knew he was right.

I drove back home and noticed Avenged was there. I parked and walked in. My face was still wet from the tears. When I walked in Everyone looked at me with confused faces looking at me then Matt. I just couldn't help it. I ran upstairs crying.

"What's with her?" I heard Brian ask.

"I don't know" Matt answered him.

I then heard Matt walk into the bedroom and place a shaky hand on my back.

"Have I done something?" Matt's voice wobbled.

"Not really" I choked back. I sat up and looked at him.

"Well if it isn't me then what is it?" He asked me confused.

"I'm I'm I'm...." I stuttered,

"Your what?" Matt asked, He was getting even more confused.

"I'm Preg Pregnant" I stuttered and burst out crying again.

He rocked me back and forth telling me there was nothing to worry about. I calmed down and cleaned myself up. Matt went back downstairs and I heard Zacky ask him 'What's with the grin?' I didn't hear anything after that. I looked in the mirror. I stood there in my jeans and bra. I noticed a tiny tiny bump. I sighed. I was already getting bigger.
♠ ♠ ♠
I no it's not very good but I couldn't fink of anything else. Please comment!