Shattered Dreams!

Chapter 11

When we drew up in my driveway the drive was covered in Police cars, Ambulances and Fire engines. When I looked at my house it was flickering in flames. I got out and a strong whift of smoke filled my lungs making me cough. Where was Matt. I called his mobile, but it was dead.

I ran to a Police man Olivia in my arms. Olivia is my 4 month daughter. I saw Matt's band and ran to them instead.

"Where's Matt?" I screamed at them. They all had tear stained faced.

"Where the fuck is Matt?" I yelled even louder.

"We think he's in there" Jimmy said not taking his eyes of the house.

"No, No he can't me" I screamed, breaking down in sobs.

I waited ages and ages. My heart was breaking. Matt please be alright! I started talking to a fireman.

"He's my husband and Olivia's father. We've only just got married. Please find him" I begged him.

"We'll do our best Miss" He said to me.

-Matt Pov-

I woke up and saw Flames flicker around me. I was trapped. I sat up and looked around me. This couldn't be happening? I jumped over the flamed and burned my arm. I had to get out for my Daughter and wifes sake. I ran to the front door and suddenly felt weak. I had to make it! I pulled the door open and callapsed my face feeling the cold gravel. I heard Stacy yell my name put my eyes closed and everything went black.

-Normal pov-

I watched my husband fall to the ground.

"Matt!" I yelled to him. He didn't move. My legs fell to the ground and I clutched Olivia to me. She was too young to understand what was happening but she yelled ans cried. Jimmy put his hands on my shoulder, I knew he was crying too.

-At the hospital-

I sat down in a plastic chair and waited for news. Olivia had calmed down now and was asleep. My head rested on Jimmy's shoulder. I felt so alone, So uncomplete. I could not live without Matt. Olivia woke up and started to choke. A nurse rushed out and took her from me. I started to cry all over again.

"Mrs. Sanders?" a nurse called to me.

I stood up and followed her to a room. Olivia was laying ina bed asleep.

"Is she ok?" I said, going to my daughter and touching her cheek. She was cold.

"I'm sorry, We did everything we could" The nurse said a tear falling from her cheek.

"You mean she's, she's..." I cried.

"Yes, She's dead, She died five minutes ago. I'm so sorry" She said placing an arm around me. I rushed to Jimmy and collaspsed crying into his arms. The guys and there girlfriends was staring at me.

"Olivia's dead" I cried. They all started to cry and then more news came.

I went to Matt's side. He was awake.

"Where's Olivia?" He whispered.

"I'm sorry" I cried.

"What's happened to her?" Matt said worried.

"She's dead" I said my sides hurt from crying so much.

Matt grabbed my hand and whispered sorry and I love you before his eyes closed and alarms went off. I was told to leave the room and I was joined by the Guys and the girlfriends again.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Sanders he's dead" The nurse said to me.

Not only have I lost my daughter i've lost my husband as well. I felt like shit!

-Double funeral-

I wore a black dress and watched my daughter and husband get buried together. I was dying inside. I hadn't eaten or drank anything since there death. I was also staying with Leana and Jimmy and they both tryed to force me to eat and drink but they never succeded. I got loads of fan mail saying how sorry they were. Some also sent flowers.

That night was horrible. Evanescence:Everybodys fool came on the radio. I broke down once again. I couldn't take life anymore. Jimmy and Leana were upstairs doing god nows what. The two people I loved most was dead. So why should I live. I opened the drawer and got out a meat knife. I looked at it and hesitated. I heard laughs and giggles and 'Ohh Jimmy' and 'Ohh Leana'. I had to do it! I didn't want to suffer anymore. I pulled the knife into my chest. I screamed and Leana and Jimmy ran downstairs. I dropped the knife and it fell to the floor. Blood was everywhere now. Jimmy and Leana saw me and ran to me.

"No, No" They screamed, river of tears falling down there faces. I fell to the floor and my eyes closed. Everything went black and the pain that was once there had gone.

-Jimmy's pov-

The wait of news was devastating. She was dead i knew of it. I was right.
The funeral was so upsetting. Fans sent so many flowers it looked like a garden not a grave that contained My best friend and Our band member, My cousin and my cousins daughter. I couldn't beleive it. She killed herself. I wanted it all to be a nightmare and I'd wake up with Matt saying 'Wake the fuck up, we gotta go on your' Or Stacy saying 'Jimmy wake up you lazy bastard" Or waking up to Olivias screams. How I wanted it all to be true! I fell to my knees when I saw the coffin go into the ground.

"Stacy, Stacy I love you" I shouted at the coffin. People were crying everywhere. People travelled from all over the world. From Japan to Austrailia, and Leicester to wales. I couldn't see anyone through the tears coming from my eyes. I'd lost a family that loved each other. I left my Cousin when I was 15 but i'd found her but now i've lost her again but this time I won't find her!
♠ ♠ ♠
that's the end of this story!
hope you liked it
xxx