The Kaulitz Twins

five

After the twins and I finished taking care of the dogs we walked back into the house. Mom was in the kitchen working on dinner. Stacy was in the living room sitting on the couch doing her homework and Georg was most likely upstairs in his room playing his bass guitar like he always does when he has free time.

"Hey Mom, we're done outside." I said.

Mom turned around with a wooden spoon in one hand and a skully pot holder in the other. "Oh good. Why don't you show Bill and Tom where they'll be sleeping?" she suggested.

"Sure." I replied. I turned to Bill and Tom and whispered, "This way." as I pointed in an upstairs direction. When I turned back around, Stacy was standing directly in front of me. "Holy- What the hell are you doing?!" I nearly snapped, still almost whispering.

Stacy nodded in the direction of Bill and Tom, "What are they doing here?" he questioned rudely.

"They're staying the night. You gotta problem with that?" I asked back.

Stacy glared at me for a moment before she set her sight back on Bill and Tom, "Stay out of my room." she said darkly to them. She lingered for a moment until she decided the message had been received and then she walked back into the living room.

"Ooh, fiesty." Tom said as he licked his lips.

I shook my head, but also smiled, "Don't even think about it. She's got her sight set on Travis."

"It's Trent!" Stacy yelled from her spot on the couch.

"Whatever you say, Staters." I called out.

"I told you never to call me that!" Stacy screamed.

I saw Bill flinch from the tone of Stacy's voice and decided it was time to end the argument before it really got started. "Let's go upstairs, shall we?" I questioned. I started to walk up the stairs and the twins followed after me.

At the top of the stairs Georg's room comes first. His door was cracked open about a foot and quiet strumming sounds were coming from inside.

I paused at his door so he could see me and I quietly called out, "Hey Georg?"

Georg stopped strumming and glanced up at me, "Yeah Blake?" he asked.

"No one can find out what happened on the drive home." I told him. I turned to Tom and Bill and added, "That goes for you too."

"Why should we keep quiet?" Tom asked.

"Because if anyone finds out I spun the car I'll never hear the end of it." I replied.

Georg nodded, "I won't tell anyone."

"Neither will I." Bill added.

Tom was quiet for a moment before he sighed, "I guess I won't tell anyone either."

I heaved a sigh of relief and whispered, "Thank you."

I decided to change the subject and asked Georg, "Hey, did you finish taking care of your dogs?"

Georg nodded, "Yeah. You didn't see me, I guess, but I did my rows while you showed Bill and Tom how to clean the pins and take care of the dogs and while you worked on your own rows."

"Oh." I said quietly as I slightly envied my brother's lightning-fast ninja skills.

I turned to the twins and said, "C'mon, I'll show you the guest room."

I walked down the hallway and heard the sound of two sets of footsteps following behind me. Past Georg's room was Stacy's and beyond hers was the guest room.

I pushed open the guest room door and flicked on the light to reveal two twin sized beds along with a chest of drawers, a closet, and still a few boxes stacked up in one corner. I bit back a smirk as I found irony of twin boys sleeping in twin beds.

Tom raised an eyebrow after he got a good look at the room and asked, "This is it?"

I rolled my eyes at him, "Are you saying you liked the benches better?" I questioned.

Bill smiled from ear to ear, "I'd take a cramped room and a small bed over those crappy bus benches any day!" he said happily before he ran into the room and slopped down onto the bed on the left side.

I couldn't help but smile at Bill's actions, "Well I'm glad somebody likes it."

Tom slumped his shoulders and moodily walked into the room and sat down on the other bed.

"Okay, well your bags are located at the bottom of the stairs and if you need anything my room is at the end of the hall or you already know where Georg's room is." I said.

Bill nodded while Tom ignored me and flopped down backwards on the bed.

I walked to my room and opened the door to find Truck sleeping on my bed. "Hey Truck! I got something for ya!" I said.

Truck stood up on my queen sized bed and rapidly began to wag his tail back and forth.

I took a giant rawhide bone that I had bought earlier at the pet store and dangled it in front of him.

Before Truck could salivate on my bed, I gave him the bone and he took it to a corner at the foot of the bed and began to chow down on it.

I smiled, "Glad you like it buddy." I said before I grabbed my backpack and sat down at the head of the bed with my back comfortably leaning against the wall and started my homework.

X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X

About twenty minutes later there was a knock on my door and I quietly called, "Come in."

The door opened and Bill stepped in.

Usually Truck would have been jumping all over whoever came into my room, myself included, but because he was preoccupied with his bone he didn't give a damn.

Bill walked up to my bed and sat down at the foot of it. He glanced at Truck and asked, "Why isn't he outside with the rest of the dogs?"

"Because everyone in the family has a personal dog and Truck is mine. PD's don't have to live inside, but mine is spoiled." I said as I smiled toward the end.

Bill nodded, "That's cool." he said.

"Yeah, it is." I agreed. "...So, did you need something?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Oh, I just wanted to personally thank you for helping me and my brother like this." Bill said.

"It's no problem." I replied.

Bill scooted a little closer to me on the bed, "No, I'm serious. You don't know how terrible sleeping on those bus benches was."

I nodded, "You're right, I don't. But I do know that I would never want to end up in your position and if I were I would want someone to come to my rescue."

Bill smiled, "You don't have to worry. I would always come to your rescue." he said before he started to lean in closer to me.

I started to lean in as well, but we were both interrupted, frozen, when my Mom shouted, "Dinner!" which rang through the entire house.

After a short awkward moment between us I quietly said, "We should probably get down there."

Bill quickly nodded and rocketed up to his feet and said, "Yeah, sure." He left my room before I could say anything else.

I took a deep breath and let it out before I stood up and left as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a quick little chapter that I decided to post on a super-busy day...

A little teaser at the end. Sorry if you were expecting more.
I, myself get annoyed at the 'instant love' before ch5 so I decided to try out a bit of a teaser of love.

Tell me what you think in the comments!