Vivid Valentine

Yesterday

I let my feet lounging take me, and try to followed my Mum’s steps. We striding in the big warehouse. There is a lot of heavy-big noisy machines that blew dust. Dust from the concretes flying everywhere, and I can feel it on my shoe sole. Some brainiacs sitting behind computer, counting concretes, scaffoldings, and anything. Smell of dust, machines, and sweat bursting. Chuckling when I’m picturing myself working here. This warehouse is definitely the place that I don’t belong to.
Suddenly, questions popping in my head. Has he ever been here before? Has he done a research with his brainiac friends here?

Where is he now?

Eversince he deleted me from his Line contact list, I never want to talk to him. I never want to ask the reason why to Arya.

But here I am, in the place where he mostly spend his life, feeling Dé Javu, and stealthily keep asking some questions that I never get the answers.

My Mum nudging me, and bring me back to the earth. “Come on, let me show you around.”
I let my Mum walking before me. Suddenly, there’s a boy wears varsity jacket passing. He’s taking a big bite of sandwich, and chewing. I remember his silly photo when he wore varsity jacket that I accidentaly found in his Facebook. He’s so stunning. Voices in my head keep echoing again. Where is he now? How is he doing?

“Here’s where the undergraduate students study,” my Mum said while we striding in the corridor that has many classes. We take a peek of the class. “It’s big enough.”

“Uh-huh,” I said. Where was his favourite seat to study?

“Here’s the library,” my Mum said while we striding in front of a library. “They just have few collections here.”

I nodding. What was the last book he lent? Has he ever caught a pretty girl while he reading here?

We’re striding out from the Civil Engineering building, walking to the parking lot. Questions keep popping in my head right now, continuely, and unstoppable. Everything become vivid now. Anything that I should’ve threw away, it’s vividly coming again.