Status: writing helps me with depression problems :3

Lullaby

Nightshade

*flashback* I remember that time when I was a little girl that I was dragged away from my family, and even thou it was raining outside I still cried more than the rain did, Looking back at my old home wondering how could my family just stand there and watch? Didn't they love me? If they did love me, then wouldn't they at least shed one little tear? Before I knew it, I was locked inside the back of a van, all alone I sat there crying. My tears stopped after a while and I felt the van stop. I was dragged out in-front of an huge horrifying white building. All they ever told me was that I was special. I was about 7 years.
*End of Flashback*

It’s been 10 years since that awful night and I was now a 17 year old girl. I should have introduced myself, but the isolation has its effects on me. If I remember correctly then my name is Rebecca or Beck as some others call me here in this hell like place. There were others like me, so called “special” people. So far there is about 13 of us including me I tried to be friend with them all but I just couldn't handle some of them, selfish and whiny. There was one thing that we all had in common; none of us knew why we were here or why we were special. Everything was so soft and white in side most of the rooms, I might have been Insane if it wasn't for my new friends.
..
Days passed and things became more and more boring, I knew everything around me like my own diary, everything went on a schedule,
Monday- Thursday: wake up about 08:00 (Friday- Sunday: 09:30)
Monday- Thursday: get pills exactly 08:30 (Friday- Sunday: different pills taken when woken up 09:30)
Every day: Breakfast/lunch starts from 09:45 and ends 11:00
Monday-Thursday: Playtime from 11:00 to 16:00 (Friday-Sunday: 11:00 to 18:00)
Every day: Dinner starts 17:00 and ends 19:00
Every day: Followed back into rooms at 19:00 to shower and brush teeth
Every day: get sleeping pills and other pills exactly at 20:00
After 20:00: Good night

The things I would do for fresh cold air, to see the real sun again and the moon. I missed the world outside these walls.
♠ ♠ ♠
So another update today,