I don't love you like I did yesterday

Right here

Elliot’s P.O.V

I sighed. Maybe I should just go. It isn’t the same. It has never been. I took a deep breath of salty air and slowly stood up and turned around to walk away when I saw her.

“Skye?” I whispered. My mouth stayed open.

She had grown so much. Her hair was cut into a bob and she had developed. She still dressed the same way. She had skinny jeans on and a Misfits t-shirt on that looked a little tight but it looked good. She walked over to me. I tried to say something but I couldn’t.

“Elliot? Is that you?” She said to me. I nodded she bit her lip.

“I missed you Skye,” I said and when I did she burst into tears and hugged me. I hugged her back.

“I never stopped loving you Elliot! When I left I’d cry myself to sleep hoping you’d come and save me from hell” she said to me.

I held onto her for dear life. I didn’t want to let her go again, not again.

“I love you so much Skye. Don’t leave me again,” I said to her.

She looked at me. Should I kiss her? But I didn’t have time to think that my heart thought for me. I kissed her. She held onto me, we stood there for a while. Not quite sure how long, but it didn’t matter.

She was here. With me again. I met Skye here. Right here. I first kissed Skye here. Right here. I told her I loved her here. Right here. We met up again. Right here. We kissed again. Right here.

I told her I loved her again. Right here…