Status: Active

I Bite My Tongue So You Don't Hear Me

Love

Dan was sat at Gemma's bedside.
She was on a ventilation machine.
Therefore she had a private room.
Max was outside trying to get ahold of one of the guys.

Gemma kept making little whimpering noises.
Her eyes where closed but every so often would try to open.
Dan kept hold of her hand tight.
Back in the ambulance the paramedic said that if she was stable for the next few hours then she would be out of immediate danger.
'Don't leave me Gem please' Tears fell from his eyes 'I love you do not die not after everything fight. For me' Dan begged.

The nurses watched him sympathetically as they checked her her heart rate and went over her charts.
The nurse told Dan that the doctor wished to see him in his office.

Dan went to the office and sat opposite the man who was sat on the other side of the desk.
'Mr Flint is it?' The man asked. Dan nodded.
'Well I'm Mr Hills I have been Gemma's doctor since she was young,so how long have you known Miss Fowler?'
'For umm 2 to 3 weeks I think' He answered. The doctor nodded
'Are you aware of the HD?' He asked and Dan nodded once more. 'She has a lot of medical history of abuse I hope you know that'
'I do and I would not hurt her if that's what your saying'
The conversation went on until Mr Hills got paged to go and see Gemma he told Dan to wait there for a while.

After a half hour the doctor returned.
'She is awake and she has been asking for you,follow me'
The doctor left the room and went down the corridor.

They reached her room.
Dan went to the door and was led through it by Mr Hills.
His heart fluttered when he noticed that she was sitting up with a dazed look.
'Dan' She smiled and Dan returned the smile. He walked over and kissed her forehead. The doctor left them alone.
'I'm sorry' Dan cried. Gemma held her arms out for a hug.

Dan cuddled up to her.
'I love you and I promise I won't let anything hurt you again' He began 'Just don't ever leave me,you scared me' Dan confessed.
Dan released his grip from the hug.
He perched himself beside her.
'It hurts Dan' She cried. Tears began to fall from her eyes.

She hadn't been in this much pain since the time Austin hurt her in that science lab only 3 years ago.

Dan's phoned buzzed.
It was Max....
♠ ♠ ♠
So this took a while.
I'm no good with descriptions!

Comment and tell me what you think!
:)