Status: Active

I Bite My Tongue So You Don't Hear Me

Starry Night

It was the 14th. Gemma's birthday.
Dan had made himself invisible for the day until 8pm,when Gemma was due to arrive home from Josh and Abbie's house where she had spent her entire day with everyone but Dan.
Gemma had missed him all day and couldn't wait to see him.

As she entered Dan turned around from where he was tood and smiled.
'Gemma' Dan sighed her name,almost pouncing on her as he pucked her up,holding their bodies close together as he swung her around 'Happy fucking birthday gorgeous' He said placing her down so that he could kiss her. As they pulled out Dan sighed 'I have been waiting to kiss you all day' He told her.
Gemma laughed 'Me too,I missed you,why so secret then Flint?' She grinned. Dan shivered as she mentioned his surname.
'Well,its your first birthday with me so its gotta be awesome,I guess' He smirked
'Don't set the bar too high or you shall have to live up to it forever' She winked giggling at her own joke.
'Oh don't worry' He mumbled to himself as Gemma went to take a seat 'Nuh Uh! Get over here!' Dan commanded. She walked over to him. He blindfolded her.
He guided her out into the hallway and up the stairs to the roof.Once they were on the roofrop he took her blindolf off so that she could see why Dan had been absent all day long.
The roof was lit up like a christmas tree with fairy lights and in the middle of the roof there stood a dining table.
'Remember how you said you could how stare at the stars all night long,why don't we? He smiled as she pounced hugging him tightly.

After they had dinner that sat talking until...
'Your present' Dan said reaching into his pocket and hiding a little box within his hands. Confusion filled Gemma's mind and face 'I have known you for a short time but it has been the best' He begun 'We have been through a lot alone and together,the night in Ibiza when you talked about our future got me thinking,what is our future? where do we go from here? I answered those questions with a lot of thought,we go from here together but what we do is up to us' He breathed trembling as he spoke 'But one thing I need to desperately ask'
He knelt.Removing his hands from the bix he had hidden.He lifted the little clasp holding the box together,causing two sides to fall.
The ring was no longer encase within the little box it was on show Gemma and Dan.
Her jaw dropped.
'I'm not saying I want to get married soon,I'm just saying that something in our lives should be defnite for once' He smiled as he saw her yese begin to tear up 'If I'm honest life before I met you was crap but now I can't think of spending it without you,my life is full of challenges and problems sure but it is also has excitement with you around,you make life complete is what I'm saying'
He leaned closer to her and took one of her hands.
'So please what I'm asking is not in the near future but some time in out future would you like to become Mrs Daniel David Flint,will you marry me?'

She nodded at first being utterly speechless but after a few deep breaths.
'Yes Dan,yes,yes,thousand times yes!' She shouted
Their lips connected full of passion and love.
'Oh that's great' Dan beamed,crashing his lips to hers pinning her up against the roof door.
Her hand wound into his hair.
'Dan' She said breaking the kiss 'We are on a roof'
'Who cares' Dan breathed. Gemma shrugged it off.
Their hands were grabbing,grasping,hips buckling and lips clashing. Moans escaped her mouth as Dan's lips moved down to her neck. He nipped at her spot,licked over it before sucking on it. Dan's hips grinded into hers,rock hard bulge in his jeans pressing right where she needed him.
'Dan' She whimpered grabbing his tattooed arm 'Apartment now!' She demanded as her core began to thrive with need.

He lifted her up,carrying her down the stairs practically running. Within what seemed like a matter of seconds they were in their bedroom. He threw her onto the bed. In that same moment Dan had his top off and then his jeans,standing in jus his boxers. She bit down on her lip going to strip herself but Dan had beat her to it,pulling her clothes off until she was only in a lace bra and panties.
'Beautiful' Dan moaned placing a hand between her legs. Her hips twitched as he applied pressure to her leg,she gasped for air. But before she could gain air Dan's fingers greeted her core,she couldn't hold back her moans.
'F-Fuck Dan' She panted with her need growing.
She cupped his face,looking hungrily into his eyes.
Those beautiful blue eyes.

He pressed his lips to hers in the most comforting way,before thrusting into her by surprise.
Their hips clashed,mouths mated,hands caressed. Moans of each others names left their lips. They knew they wouldn't last long.
'Dan....fuck yes' She cried feeling him slam into her spot dead on as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He kept thrusting,Gemma's moan getting louder.
'Come on babe,cum for me' Dan purred sexily into her ear spending shivers down her spine. She lost it.
'Oh! Dan Fuck! Dan!' She screamed shuddering with pleasure. She felt Dan tense up before cumming.
'Fuck! Gem! Babe!' Dan's head dropped back as they breathed heavily as they rode out their orgasams.

Dan rolled off,pulling her tight into his bare chest.
'Fuck I love you!' He breathed
She snuggled into him,looking up into his eyes. Their gazes met. Their lips met,softly becoming gentle and passionate.
They stayed for a while,kissing,naked,bodies touching.
Dan broke up the kiss with a serious expression on his face.
'I can't believe we are engaged,I mean you are beautiful,funny,smart and sexy-'
She stopped him by rearranging their lips.
'Please your the perfect one' She smirked
'Your perfect as well' He grinned back
They kissed once more.
'I love you,Daniel David Flint' She smiled up at him
'I love you,Mrs Daniel David Flint' He giggled.
♠ ♠ ♠
So don't get mad please!
Yes they are engaged I had a mental block
I have been so nervous to post this fearing that I would lose subscribers over it but I don't know.
As Dan said they aren't gonna get married for ages and I don't plan on getting them married anytime soon so dw

Dont kill me! Comment please!