Status: Active

I Bite My Tongue So You Don't Hear Me

Shhhh

Gemma woke up to see Dan sitting in the armchair half asleep. She sat up on the sofa. Dan looked up to see her looking. She caught his gaze. She tried to smile but winced at the pain it caused. Dan smiled at her attempt. 
'Morning' He grinned
'Morning' She said raising her hand to her face. 
'Feeling better?' Dan asked tilting his head slightly. 
She grazed a few of her cuts. She sucked in a breath as she touched one. 
'No' She mumbled placing her hand down. He made his way over to her and perched himself on the sofa.  He gently stroked her cheek looking deep into her green eyes. 
'Dan,I'm sorry' She whispered as their eyes connected. 
'Babe-'
'It was my fault and I am so sorry' She apologised 
'No,listen to me,because this is really important to me,alright?' 
The younger girl nods,pushing some hair from Dan's face,smiling softly 'I'm listening'
'You know I love you, Gemma' he smiles, kissing her nose. 'You mean everything to me and I know what happened to you with that guy was absolutely horrible' he whispers, purposely avoiding saying his the guys name 'But you don't have anything to prove to me, or to anyone,I don't want to know what happened with you and your brother'

Gemma nods, though she's confused. 

'It wasn't your fault' he says, kissing her neck. 'And it isn't fair that what happened to you happened but he is never going to hurt you again nothing from your past will, I'm here' he breaths, and Gemma feels her heart contracting at the sweet words. 
You're  mine' he breaths, gently kissing her cheek. 'Nobody is gonna hurt you, Gemma I'm here, alright?'
Gemma nods,Dan cupped her face and gently brought their lips together. 
'You always know what to say' She smiles, feeling her cheeks begin to blush 'Why do you always know what to say'

Dan shakes his head and laughs slightly. 

'You saved me' She says, and their eyes connect, and Dan  leans down pressing their lips together. 
'I love you' Dan says quietly as Gemma creates more room for Dan to sit. Dan wrapped his arms around her waist. 
Dan feels her chest shaking in his grips and he looks down seeing Gemma with watery eyes that she's trying to hide with her hand as her lips kept trembling. Gemma try's to say 'I love you' back, Dan can tell, but the sobs  make her stutter and she can't get it out, and Dan knows it frustrates her. 

'Shh,babe' Dan comforts,she sobs some more 'I know,I know,it's okay'

She shakes her head, trying to mumble something but she just can't seem to process anything only turning and hiding her face in Dan neck.
'Gemma,I'm here' He murmurs, running his hands up and down her spine. 'I'm not going anywhere, I'm here for you Gemma'
She looks up from the crook of Dan's neck and smiles. The tears welled up in her eyes and no longer fell. 
'I love you' She says as her lip trembles as Dan smiles. 
They both embrace each other. 

Dan pulled out from the hug and held Gemma by the shoulders. She looked at Dan through her teary eyes. 
'Dan,please I-'
'Shhh babe,I don't want to know'
He kissed her once more before slipping away and going to check on Charlotte. 

She sat on the sofa wishing he would let her talk. 

 
♠ ♠ ♠
I am officially better!
And I bought the BMTH album Sepriternal! It's pretty awesome!

Please Comment! Tell me what you think about what has happened! I am intrigued to know!