Status: Active

I Bite My Tongue So You Don't Hear Me

Begging

They arrived home at 2pm. Gemma opened the apartment door and sat down on the sofa as Dan closed the door behind him. 

'So what time is Sarah coming here to drop Charlotte back?' Gemma asked turning on the tv. 
'6 or 7,why?' He said as he sat next to her. 
'Must get dinner on then' She answered getting up to go to the kitchen. 
'Why now?' He questioned turning to watch her leave. She stopped in her tracks and turned around. 
'Well we need time to' She winked then walked into the kitchen. Dan grinned as he turned back to face the tv. 

It was an hour later when..
'Dinner!' Gemma shouted placing the two plates down onto the table 'Its carbonara,my favourite'
Dan sat down opposite Gemma. 
Dan took a mouthful 
'Its gorgeous babe' He said as they both continued eating. 
'That was beautiful thanks babe your getting pretty good at cooking' He smiled taking their plates out to the kitchen. 
'I'm going to go to the bedroom' Gemma told Dan as she walked away. Dan washed up the plates and walked to the bedroom. 

He walked into the bedroom to see Gemma in her black lace bra and thong just like before sitting on the bed. 
Dan smirked and stripped down to his boxers,Gemma bit her lip as he stripped down. 
He walked over and leant her down onto the bed. His lips attached to her neck kissing,sucking and biting the skin. Gemma moans in pleasure. His hands moved from gripping the bed to Gemma pulling her into him. She felt something hard against her nether region and smirked. She moaned. 
'Dan,protection,please' She breathed against his neck. 
He slipped down his boxers and smiled up at Gemma as she could see he had already thought of that. Gemma slid down her thong as she bit her lip trying not to moan as her eyes caught the sight of his bare chest. 
She leaned up to his ear 'I need you' She breathed against his ear
Dan moaned. He continued to suck on her neck. 
'Ready' He whispered. 
She nodded as she bit her lip holding back her moans. 
He pounded into her causing her to moan. 
'Dan,please' She breathed as he set a pace she couldn't handle. 
It sent her into a fit of moans as she felt her end creeping up on her. Dan knew she was near and thought he would tease her just like before. He slowed his pace. She grasped his tattoo covered arm. 
'Dan,please,not again,I need you' She breathed inbetween breaths. 
He picked up his pace once more.

Gemma was naked. Begging for Dan. Moaning out his name. It got Dan harder by the second knowing that she was his. 

Gemma grabbed his shoulder tight as he found her spot. He thrusted in and out. Her thighs wrapped around his waist as his movements sped up. The moans of Dan's name left her mouth repeatedly. He pounded again more in and out of her warmth as the both lost themselves in the heated moment. 
Gemma's stomach bubbled up inside as he pounded into her once more. 

They moaned each others names as they came together. 

He fell back onto the bed from on top of her. Gemma placed a gentle kiss to his lips and fell back,laying beside him. 
'Time?' Dan breathed as he turned over to look at her. 
Gemma's head turned to the bedside table. 
'Quarter to 4' She turned back to face him. 
'Should probably get cleaned up' Dan said as he got up to head to the bathroom
'I'll join you' She smirked following him to the bathroom. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel this is crappy and shitty sex chapter
I didn't have Henna for this chapter as she is in London.
Please comment even though this is pure shit!