Status: Active

I Bite My Tongue So You Don't Hear Me

You Just

Once they where in the bathroom they stood for a moment staring at eachothers naked bodies as they never took in eachothers beauty. Dan removed his protection. Gemma never flinched once at her naked body until her eyes caught the glare of the mirror,her naked body being shown to her. Dan stood behind her as she began to trace the lines of her c-section scar,she shuddered at her fingers faint touch.
Dan swept some hair from her neck to plant a kiss their,he tenderly placed his lips onto her bare skin as she flinched at the touch.
'Babe' He breathed down her neck
'Don't,I am fine,its just' She took a breath 'I hadn't looked at the scar before' She admitted
Dan's hand trailed down her body to her hand. He interlocked their hands together. He spun her around and lifted her hand up. He gently kissed it and pulled her into the shower.

Dan pulled her closer and under the flow of the hot water keeping a tight grip on her hand.
The didn't speak to each other as their bodies touched under the water.
Dan let go of her hand and cupped her face. Bringing her lips closer to his. He brought their lips together as his tongue slipped into her mouth,caressing hers. She opened her mouth more,wanting to taste more and more of him. She wrapped her arms around his waist pulling his closer so that their bodies were pressed up against each other under the water. Dan began to moan into the kiss as their bodies pressed up against each other.
'Dan' She moaned as he moved from her mouth to her neck.
He began to suck,bite and kiss her bare skin as she moaned.
Gemma gasped as Dan pulled away and she saw his erection.
'Dan,let me' She looked up into his blue eyes.
'Are you sure?' He asked as he raised an eyebrow.
'I'm comfortable with it' She nods reassuring him as a smile creeps up on his face.

She slowly runs her hand down his chest,moving it lower and lower. They both watched her hand as it got closer toward his erection. Her hand moves onto his erection and wraps it around the shaft. Dan takes in a sharp breathe.
She starts to move her hand up and down slowly. His faces tenses up,he bites his lip holding back his loud moans. Dan closes his eyes tight shut. She loved the effect it had on him,it was her turn to tease him. So she leant down slowly and swiped her tongue across the tip.
'Ah' Dan gasps as his hip jerks under the flow of the water and his eyes widened. She swipes her tongue across the tip again and Dan jerks once more.
Dan's eyes look down to Gemma. He gazes into her eyes as a smirk emerges onto her face. She opens her mouth and takes the tip into her mouth. His hands immediately grasp onto her hair and pushes her down. He gasps quickly letting go of her hair and taking a grasp of the rail in the shower.

She like the effect it is having on Dan. He is melting under her touch. So to tease him even more she takes more of him into her mouth. He's quite big so she lowers her head even more as more of him enters her mouth,feeling the tip hit the back of her throat. She feels her gag reflex being triggered but manages to hold it down turning the noise into a soft moan. Dan doesn't notice.
'God,Gemma' Dan gasps 'Do you have a gag reflex?'
She laughs as much as she can at the fact he never noticed her gag turn into a moan. The vibrations of her laughing clearly caused Dan some pleasure as he moaned softly.

She began to bob her head up and down,leaving him almost and then taking him back all the way to his base trying not to gag in the process. She did this repeatedly,causing moans of her name to escape his mouth. She also begins to moan as she sucks on him,humming as he tenses up.
His hips jerk,then his legs tense up. He takes a tight grip onto her hair,pushing her down on him.
'Oh,fuck Gemma!' He calls as he cums in her mouth. She swallows every drop,licking her lips.

She rises up as Dan catches his breath back.
They stood for a moment staring into her eyes. They exchange looks as the both smile.
'You..just...oh god' Dan breathes out with a slight laugh.
'I know' Gemma grinned.
'I love you' He breathed pulling her into a hug.
'Love you too' She mumbled into his chest.

At that moment the apartment doorbell rang.
It rung repeatedly throughout the house.
'Shit' Dan muttered turning off the shower.
Gemma just laughed as she got out from the shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I admit yesterdays chapter was shitty,I was in the right mindset at all to write a sex scene and plus this time around I didn't have Henna which made a huge fucking difference!

Please Comment! Love you guys for subscribing! Update later hopefully!