Status: DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN OR KNOW THE RASMUS! THIS IS ALL PURE FICTIONAL!

Liquid

Chapter 4

Lisa’s POV

I woke up and found myself laying in bed with Lauri. My eyes got big and i thought. “how did i get up here”. I quickly looked under the blankets and to my relief i still had my dress on. I looked on the clock and saw it was 9 AM. Then i looked again and saw Lauri still asleep.

I layed down again and watched him. He was really beautiful. And a gentleman. He respected my privacy. Then i remembered the girls. They must worry. I went softly downstairs and got my phone out of my purse. I texted Tara that i was alright. Soon i got a text back that said “i know, Lauri told me you fell asleep and that he didn ’t wanted to wake you up! Read your texts then you’ll know”. I texted Tara back and started reading my texts. It was really sweet of him to think of that. I putted my phone back in my purse and went silently upstairs and got into bed again.

But soon as i lay in bed again i heard a sleepy Lauri saying “where were you?”. I smiled and said “texting Tara because i thought she might worry but someone texted for me instead so thank you!”. Lauri smiled as he watched me and said “no problem, i figured i didn’t wanted to get in a fight with Tara!”. I giggled and said “indeed you don’t want to!”.

Lauri snuggled up to me and pulled his arm around me. “hey sleepyhead! What are we going to do today?”. He watched me again and said “beach?”. I smiled and said “sure is it going to be good weather today?”. Lauri nodded and said “let’s get out of bed then”.

“i’ll make you breakfast”. Lauri said. “before you do that, can i take a shower? I feel like i stink more then a skunk!” i said with a blush. Lauri grinned and said “i’ll search for some clothes for you, over there is the bathroom” he pointed with his finger. I smiled and gave him a little kiss on his cheeks as he did to me last night and said “thank you”.

I went out of bed and saw Lauri watching me which made me blush. when i came into the bathroom i pulled out my dress and found the towels. I turned the shower on and enjoyed the warm water. When i thought i was clean enough i dried myself of and pulled on my lingerie. I carefully opened the door to see if Lauri was still there. But i did not see him so went out of the bathroom into the bedroom. I saw he lay some clothes for me on the bed. Some blue jeans and a black t- shirt.

I pulled everything on and surprisingly it was nothing to big. I went downstairs and saw Lauri cooking in the kitchen. When he heard i came in the kitchen he turned around and smiled “had a good shower?”. I nodded and said “don’t you need an shower?”. He smiled again and said “after breakfast”. I sat down at the kitchen table and watched Lauri making our breakfast. It made me smile, he was really cute. When he turned around with the plates he saw i was watching him.

He smiled and said “enjoying yourself?”. I nodded and felt my cheeks getting red again.
After Lauri showered and took all our beach stuff, he called his friends if they wanted to come to. So i did with the girls. They all agreed and we would meet at my apartment. I still needed to get my own clothes and my bikini.

When i came back at the apartment i opened the door and i saw the girls grinning at me. I saw Lianne couldn’t hold herself and she spilled “had a nice night?”. Immediately i felt my cheeks getting red and Lauri was behind me. I gave her a dead glare and walked quickly to my room to get my stuff.

The other girls were ready so it did not take long to get my stuff. I pulled on my most beautiful bikini and got my towels and other clothes.
When Lauri’s friends arrived we took a cab to the beach. When we arrived at the beach Lauri and i walked together and layed our towels down on a nice place. Everyone but Lauri and me were in for a game. We wanted to enjoy the sun first.

I pulled out my clothes and saw Lauri watching me. It made me shy. But since the others were already playing and i needed sun cream on my back, i turned around on my belly and said “wanna rub me in with sun cream? I don’t want to get burned”. Lauri nodded nervously and started rubbing me with the sun cream. Aki started bawl when he saw Lauri and me. I stick my tongue out at aki.
When Lauri was done i did the rest myself and said “Aki hasn’t a girlfriend? “. Lauri smiled and said “no, but when he has one he will know!”. I laughed and said “i love the sun, i like the warmth”. “me to”. Lauri said.

The rest of the day were filled with swimming, playing games, laughter, talking and teasing each other. At the end of the day the guys brought us back to our apartment. Lauri pulled me to him before the hotel and said “i don’t want this day to end, do you want to stay over tonight? I like you having around me...”.
“i like you having around too...” i whispered. “but i realized i did not answered his question and said “i want to stay over but i have to ask the girls if they mind”. Lauri nodded and said “i understand”.

We walked up and we saw the others waiting for us. I pulled Tara to our room and she said “wow what’s up with you?”. I blew my emotions out and started talking “he wants me to stay over tonight! I don’t have proper lingerie! And i don’t want to disappoint you girls!”. After the waterfall of words i stopped and watched Tara. She looked at me skeptic and said “1st what are you worrying about you have already stayed over! 2nd you have proper lingerie! Watch this! And 3th we are fine with it, we know you two are in love!”.

I looked at Tara and said “really?”. “Yes really!”. Tara said. I hugged her and said “Okay let’s pack some stuff then” i said. Tara helped me and after a few minutes we were ready.
We walked back into the room and i saw Lauri watching me. “let’s go then” i said with a smile. He grinned and got my bag from me. His friends started whistling. Lauri turned around and said “ once i will get my revenge!”. The guys started laughing even more.

We then just left and went walking to Lauri’s house. When we arrived we got ourselves some drinks and sat down on the couch to watch Lord of the Rings , because we didn’t finish it last night.
This time i didn’t fell asleep but sat against Lauri and he pulled his arm around me. It was very cozy and i snuggled up more. He smiled and gave me a little kiss on my head. After a few hours the movie ended and i closed my eyes and stayed still. I enjoyed being in his arms.

“Want to go upstairs” Lauri asked with a husky voice. I nodded. Suddenly the tension was very high. It was strange, it had never been this high before. His head bowed to me and i saw him watching me. I felt myself attracted to him and suddenly i felt his warm but light lips on mine. I gave in and my hands flew into his neck and my fingers hooked into his hair while i deepened the kiss.
He suddenly lifted me up and walked upstairs. He layed me down carefully on the bed and started kissing me in my neck. I moaned. His warm lips stroking my neck felt amazing.

Then i lost myself. I wanted this. So did he. I just knew it.

I pulled out his shirt and he did mine. I pushed him on the bed and pulled his pants off. I kissed him lightly in his neck and started kissing slowly down. I made sure i kissed all the sensitive places.
It was probably too much because suddenly he was on top and started kissing me. This time more roughly and he got down. When he pulled my pants off to i saw him watching me.

“like what you see?” i asked with a cracked voice. “you’re so beautiful..” he whispered and he kissed me slowly but passionately on my lips.
I pulled my arms around him. “sure you want this?” Lauri asked with a husky voice. I nodded and watched him watching me. I gave him the sign he needed and before i knew it my lingerie was gone to and so was his boxer.
I was a bit cold but i didn’t wanted to say anything. But Lauri felt it and said husky “here’s the blanket”. And with that he pulled it around us.

I smiled at him and said “thank you”. I leaned in for a kiss and deepened it. He joined and our tongues joined each other. At that moment he came into me. He was gently, deepened our kiss even more and he started moving in and out.

I moaned. He felt so good. My fingers hooked again in his hair to try to get him closer to me. The further it got the quicker he was. I came at my highest point as he started moving faster. He breathed heavy and then it was too much i came and so did he.

After that we laid in each others arms. “best night ever” Lauri said while watching me. I nodded shyly and kissed him. He leaned in and deepened it again. “i like you very much”. He said. “i like you to” i said. With that we fell asleep.

Lauri’s POV

I woke up. I smiled. Lisa was laying against me fast asleep. She was so beautiful. She was amazing last night. I kissed her softly on her lips. I didn’t ment to wake her up but she opened her eyes, her cheeks got red again and she said softly “good morning”. “good morning sweety”. I said with a huge smile.

She leaned in and kissed me passionately. I kissed her back and when she pulled back i said “up for a shower?”. “sure” she said. She got up and i watched her walking naked to my bathroom. “Damn she was stunning! Even in the morning!. She noticed i did not walk yet and she saw i was watching her”. Immediately her cheeks got red and i had to grin. I got up quickly to get her more comfortable. We walked into the bathroom and i pulled on the shower and made sure the water was warm enough.

I pulled her under the shower with me and started kissing her. She was so irresistible i couldn’t help myself. I deepened our kiss and she joined in. I lifted her up and pushed her against the wall of the bathroom. I watched her to see if she wanted to. “please, i want you to “ she asked breathless. That was my signal and i made love to her again.
I don’t know how long we stood under the shower but i didn’t wanted it to stop. And so did she, i could feel it.

Later we dried ourselves off and layed down on bed, just watching each other. We did not feel like getting dressed. Instead of that we talked and i mean we talked a lot.
When we got hungry we had to go downstairs. I made us some food and i saw Lisa watching her phone. I heard her gasping and i said “what’s wrong hunny?”.

She turned around and said “My grandmother is in the hospital. She is in a really bad shape!”’. She started crying. “what do i have to do?” she said crying. I sat down next to her and took her in my arms and hushed her. “You have to go home, to your grandmother”. I said sadly.
“but i want to spend so much more time with you” she said crying. “i want that to, but we’ll find a way okay?” i said hoping that it would exactly happen.

Later when she was calmer, i forced her to eat and we got to her apartment to get her stuff. I arranged a ticket for her. She did not ask how i did that so quickly. I would explain later.
When we arrived at her apartment her friends were there but i helped her pack. Her friends started packing to. Later i drove them to the airport.

“give me your phone” she said softly. I gave her my phone. She gave me her phone number in The Netherlands. I smiled and said “when can i call you?”. “whenever you feel like” she said softly.
The plane she had to get was going to board.

“ All passengers from Helsinki to Amsterdam, please board.”.

when the female voice stopped talking i hugged her one more time. Lisa leaned in to kiss me. She cried. To soon she had to go, i waved until i couldn’t see her anymore.

Slowly i went to the studio were the guys would probably be. When i arrived they weren’t there. They must have gone home. Sad i walked home when i got punched and my phone fell out of my pocket and my wallet. The thief stole it and run away. i tried to follow him but i lost him.
“NO, NO, NO!” i screamed on the streets.

I cried and walked home, now was my chance of seeing her again gone...
I locked myself up in my house and i saw she forgot her dress. The only thing that reminded me off her that this was real. I hang it up in my closet. I couldn’t bare to throw it away.

The months started crawling by and soon it was winter. I started focusing on my music and writing lyrics. We started playing more gigs and we got boost because a record label Playground music Scandinavia wanted to produce our new album and our new album came out in the summer of 2003.

“dead letters” was the title. It were all letters i wrote to Lisa but letters i could never send to her. So i called them dead letters.

“in the shadows” was a hit right away, it went over the whole wide world. Immediately the tour was planned but with this huge succes i didn’t feel good. The guys knew it and i started drinking a lot. Aki tried to help me but it wouldn’t matter.

The tour started in Europe.

But the closer i came to The Netherlands how more nervous i got, what if i could find her?