Status: DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN OR KNOW THE RASMUS! THIS IS ALL PURE FICTIONAL!

Liquid

Chapter 5

Lisa’s POV
When Lauri’s face came closer i felt the attraction. His beautiful eyes where focused on me. And then... i could stand it no longer. I kissed him back, with more passion i had ever shown. At my surprise he lifted me up and carried me upstairs.

The passion was everywhere. The world didn’t exist on that moment. I felt so much compassion and love for him, it was something i had never been in.

Next morning i woke up feeling something on my lips. It was Lauri. I smiled and kissed him back. He was so beautiful and sexy in the morning. I felt my heart pounding in my chest of happiness. I saw Lauri smiling at me and he said “up for a shower?”. I nodded, that was something i was longing for in the morning. I stood up immediately forgetting i was still naked. I couldn’t help but blush when i saw him looking at me with those irresistible eys.

He must have noticed because also came out of bed and leaded me to the bathroom. He made sure the water was warm. The gentleman.
At that moment my heart was racing in my chest. The tension was in the air. Neither of us could resist the other and we started kissing. He started kissing me in my neck and i felt my body longing for him. And i knew he was longing for me. But he stopped. I’m not sure why but i whispered “Please, don’t stop”. That was his sign. He immediately pulled me up and pushed me against the wall and i let him satisfy me. I did not know for how long we were under the shower. But we had to get out eventually.

Not wanting to get dressed we layed on bed and stared and talked with each other. When we got hungry we went downstairs. Lauri started making dinner for us when my phone bleeped that i got a message. When i had read it i felt a lumb in my throat and i was about to cry.
“what’s up dear?” Lauri said watching me. “my, my grandmother... she’s sick. Really sick... i, i, i have to go home...”. i said stumbling.

In no time he fixed me my plane ticket. Really fast he arranged the tickets and i didn’t know how he did that. But it did not came to me to ask that.
The girls wanted to come with me to go back to The Netherlands. We rapidly packed our suitcases and Lauri brought us to the airport with the taxi.

When we stood at the gate for boarding the plane the girls went ahead of me. They gave us some privacy. “give me your phone” i said softly. I dialed my number in his phone and gave it back. “Call me when you want to.” I said with the lumb in my throat. I was going to miss him. In a short time i really started to like him.

After a hug and a kiss i had to leave him. When i turned around i walked and felt the tears streaming down my cheeks. I prayed that i would see him once again.

The months started crawling by as i got back in The Netherlands. Grandma eventually died of cancer. It broke my heart, she was one of my best friends. She always understood me. When she was gone i started writing more and more. I still missed Lauri, he was in my head every day. But he hadn’t called me yet so i figured he did not felt the same about me. Slowly i started accepting he would never call.

Lianne, Isabella and Tara went to school. Lianne was studying for being a stewardess. She wanted to travel the world when she noticed she liked traveling during Helsinki. Isabella wanted to be a lawyer, she wanted to fight for the rights of the people. Tara noticed she liked teaching people and decided she wanted to teach in health and care.

And me. I didn’t go to college. I decided to take a break from all the stress and that i wanted to focus on my writing and drawing. Writing and drawing makes me feel calm and takes down my stress and sorrow when i think of Lauri.

Sometimes i go to the park to draw and write. The place inspires me and i get to see many different people. I also enjoy sitting in the sun, which we also reminds me of Lauri again. It’s makes me sad but also happy because i had a lot of fun.

I smiled thinking in myself when i sat in my livingroom. In the meantime i also bought a appartment for myself. It was not big but good enough for me.
I took my notebook and draw book putted it in my bag and went outside. It was a pretty good weather today for the winter. It’s was cold outside but nice with my coat on.

After i found myself a place in the park i started drawing. I saw this beautiful swan and i just had to draw it. Eventually the swan flew away. Just in time i finished my drawing.
*bleep* my phone went off, telling me i had received a message. It was Tara. “Hey, Tonight this new band is playing in Amsterdam. I have two tickets and 2 backstage passes. Wanna join me? Hugs”.

I smiled, Tara always thinks of me. She thinks i am way to lonely and i don’t get out of my house often. Well yeah for my job, but i don’t feel like going out. You know what i mean?. So i texted her back “Hey, hmm i don’t know. I have this idea for writing a new book. Thanks anyway! Hugs”.

Almost immediately i got a message back. “Don’t be like that! Please join! I really would like to dosomething fun with you! And i know you will love this band! I’ve heard them on the radio. Please come? Then i won’t bother you for the rest of this week!!”.

I sighed. As my fingers texted, “You’re sure i like this music?”

“YES! Please come! Like the old times!”.

I smiled. The old times. We did had fun on many awesome gigs. I decided i would go with her. Maybe It might exactly help forgetting Lauri.
So i texted back. “Hey, i’ll come with you. When will it be?”.

“Tonight 9 pm in the evening. Shall i book a hotel for the night? Then we can drink and have fun after the gig!”. Texted Tara to me.

Immediately i texted her back. “sure, arrange something. I’ll see you tonight at my place about 5 pm in the afternoon?”.

“that’s okay, see you then!”. Tara texted.

When i got home i realized i had to pick a nice outfit out of my closet. I would definitely wear my black leather trouser, as tank top i wanted to wear a bright color. Green... Blue... Red?

I sighed. Red was sexy. Blue is joyful and green is just green... We might go for sexy then. Who knows i might meet someone i like. I decided i wanted to wear my red heavy leather boots.

When i got showered, dressed and did my make-up i was exactly satisfied. I looked really good. It was a great outfit. I added some jewelry and then my doorbell rang. Tara.

I opened the door and she smiled. “Good choice! Like your outfit!”. I had to smile and said “Let me see yours!”. Tara pulled out her jacket and twirled around. She had chosen for a skirt with a beautiful green tank top and some black high killer pumps. She looked amazing. “you do look great!” i said enthusiastic.

When i got my stuff we went to Amsterdam. We had to check into our hotel get our stuff into our hotelroom. After we did that we decided to go out for dinner. We exactly laughed a lot and started to be tipsy because of the wine we drank.

When it was like 8 pm in the evening we decided we had to go to the gig. When we stood in the line i said “hey, what’s the band name? I never asked”.
“The Rasmus, or something”. Tara said. Then i remembered. It was the band i liked when i was in Finland. I told Tara. She smiled “yes indeed, now i remember! Funny, i’m excited though how they are live!”.

After an hour we finally got inside and we started waiting for The Rasmus to come on stage. Because of the crowd we couldn’t get in front of the stage and we got stuck at the middle of the room.

Then suddenly it got dark and green lights started to burn when suddenly the music started playing loud. Tara immediately started jumping and singing with the rest of the fans around me. I really enjoyed the song, i really liked it. But because of my annoying ability of reading and hearing lines very well i started to listen more to lyrics instead of the voice from the singer from the band. Which was really good by the way!

The lyrics were sad and lonely. I did not know who wrote them, but damn that person must feel really lonely!

The band played really well for the rest of the night. They played; Not like the other girls, the one i love, funeral song, bullet, days and f-f-f-falling and as final song: In the shadows. Which made everyone go crazy and they all started jumping and vibe was really great! I even found myself jumping with the crowd because the music and the lyrics were damn good!

Lauri’s POV

Me and the guys had to check into our hotel room. As usual me and Aki shared a room because Eero and Pauli didn’t wanted to share a room because we were to loud and only partied until early in the morning.

When i didn’t got in contact with Lisa i stopped trying to feel miserable and sick. Alcohol helped me do that. And to forget Lisa i drank a lot. The rest of the band was not really pleased about it. But somehow we got the worldwide hit “In the shadows”.

The album was great. Full of everything i had to get rid of. The feelings i had been boiling up in my heart had finally come loose. The guilt that was eating my heart out of my body was less then before. I still think of her every day. And then because i think of her i feel miserable again and start drinking more.

It’s really hard these days to drink less then before. I need it. I can’t without it anymore... Eero already tried to help me but it didn’t work. I slowly noticed that even Aki started avoiding me sometimes. I never did that.

I sat down on a chair in my hotel room with my bottle of whiskey in my hand. I drank i with big gulpes. Amsterdam. I remembered Lisa telling me she lived near Amsterdam. If only i could see her.
But then i didn’t knew where she lived and neither she told me her last name when i met her.

Our hotel room opened. “Lauri, your coming to have some dinner before we have to go on stage?” Aki asked. “No, i’m not hungry” i said lustless.

“okay mate, were downstairs then in the hotel restaurant. Let me know if you want some”. Aki said again.

“yeah, thanks see you guys later”. I said not looking back to Aki. Slowly i heard the door closing again. I felt guilty because i shut them out. But on the other side i couldn’t explain it to them.

Later that evening we had to go on stage. i pulled on some clothes which still smelled good and went for the make-up artist. After a while you couldn’t see how tired i was of everything. Thank god.

10 minutes before going on stage i started giving myself a little pep-talk. We still had to keep the fans satisfied because it was good for the band. Finally we got announced and the fans started screaming really loud. In all the noise we run on stage in the dark and started playing.

The time went by really fast. I always get lost in my own lyrics. I realized when we sang in the shadows the gig was already over. It was gives such a rush!

Then we got backstage and some fans wanted our autographs. I gave a few fans a autograph and made a photo with them. When i felt i did my duty i went outside for a cigarette. I started searching in my pockets but i couldn’t find them. “shit, forgot them. Still in my other trousers...”. i thought.

“Hey, if you want a cigarette you can have one of mine”. Said a girly voice. In the middle of that my phone bleeped. A text message. It was Hannah, asking me if i was doing well. I smiled. I noticed the hand giving me a cigarette and when i put the cigarette in my mouth she lit it.
“thanks, needed that’. I said.

“No problem” the voice said. Then i looked up, i was done texting. The girl stood with her back to me. Probably texting to. I checked her out. I couldn’t help myself but notice she was dressed real sexy. But not to much you know? No high heels or anything. But nice red boots which fitted her perfectly.

She also had long beautiful blond hair. Then she turned around. My heart started pounding in my chest. “Lisa?!”.