Status: DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN OR KNOW THE RASMUS! THIS IS ALL PURE FICTIONAL!

Liquid

Final Chapter

Lauri’s POV

“Lisa?!” i said again. “Lauri?..” i heard her mumbling. “omg, i missed you so much!” i walked to her and wanted to hug her but she stepped back.
“What are you doing here Lauri?” Lisa asked. Defeated because she wouldn’t hug me i said “we had to play here because of our mature hit, In the shadows”.
“I don’t believe you. You? Member of The Rasmus? Why are you lying to me? Why haven’t you called me? Did i not meant anything to you?” i heard Lisa asking me all those questions. I panicked and said “That day i brought you to the airport, well after i said goodbye to you i went home and my phone and my wallet got stolen by thief!”.
She looked disappointed at me and said “Your still lying, why would you do that to me.... i think i owe a explanation , and be honest this time!”. I stepped to her and said almost crying “but i am, i have been thinking about you since the day you left!”. Meanwhile i grabbed her hand but she pulled back.

“DON’T LIE TO ME, I SAID!” she started raising her voice.”No Lisa.. please.. believe me....i still love you”. I started begging her. But she stepped back even more.
“You know what? I wish we never met” she said. Then she walked away. I sat down on the ground and started crying. I wished so badly that i could see her again and now she’s slipped right through my fingers.
“Lauri? What are you doing here?” Eero asked. “It’s okay, i’ll see you guys later”. I said with a sad voice. “You know what? I know there’s something wrong! Just for once, don’t shut us out!” Eero said.

I looked up to him and started crying again “I saw Lisa a minute ago, she wouldn’t believe me..”. and i started to cry even more. “Your serious?” Eero asked. “then Tara should be here to, i’ll go look for her, everything is going to be okay”. Eero said while laying a hand on my shoulder.
I decided i wanted to go to my hotelroom. Then suddenly Tara walked in front of me. “Tara! Where’s Lisa? I need to talk to her”. I said.
“Lauri? Omg! This is good news!” Tara said happily. “i already did, she wouldn’t listen to me.. my phone got stolen last year, she does not believe me... help me please?” i begged her.
“Your story is a bit doubtful but i want to give you the benefit of the doubt. Let’s go to our hotel room, she will be there” Tara said.

I nodded and followed her. Tara opened the hotel door and Lisa layed on the couch crying. “she did care? How could she say something like that to me...”. i thought.
Tara stood aside and nodded, i thanked her silently. I sat on my knees down the couch and grabbed Lisa’s hand. Her eyes flew open and she immediately sat up straight. “no! Go away i don’t want to be hurt anymore!”. She said.

“i’m not here to hurt you, i’m here to tell you i’m still in love with you!” i said while crying. “why are you crying?” Lisa said calming down. “because you wouldn’t believe me, i spoke the truth when we spoke earlier. There was no day that i haven’t thought of you. But i just didn’t know how to find you..” i said. Slowly i reached out to grab her hand. She did not pull away this time.
“You mean that?” Lisa looked anxious at me. “with my whole heart” I said. “Oh, i missed you so much!” and Lisa suddenly hugged me and started crying even more. I cried with her. I have been dreaming for so long, to hold her again. To tell her i love her.

I took her face in my hands and i watched her beautiful eyes. She was still so beautiful. I couldn’t hold myself any longer and kissed her. My lips clinging to hers and she happily agreed. I don’t remember the night ending.

But that night i turned into liquid. She was mine. She would be my live.
Finally the dead letters i wrote found it’s address.