Status: Thanks for clicking ^.^

And So, This Is Love

One;

“It’s not that big of a fucking deal!” Alex yelled at me, enraged.

After we were together for about a year, I took the step and moved to Baltimore to be with Alex. My sister Mauve followed me, and we now had a small house a couple neighborhoods away.

“It is that big of a deal!” I screamed back at him. He had asked me to stay the night last night, but was gone for five hours, leaving me alone – and extremely bored – at his house.

“God, I’m so fucking sorry, Cayne,” he said in a sarcastic tone, rubbing his face with his hands. “I’m sorry that Jack needed help changing his car tire.”

“Which turned into a couple beers, which turned into Jack Daniels, which turned into you coming home drunk off your ass at three in the fucking morning!” I shook my head, going and grabbing my overnight bag and beginning to shove my clothes in it.

“Oh what, you gonna go talk shit to your sister now?” he said, a dry chuckle leaving his lips. “Go fucking ahead. Go run your mouth about me to all of Baltimore.”

“You’re such an ass,” I seethed, turning back towards him. “You could have called. You could have said, “Hey, go on ahead home, I’ve decided to have a guys night tonight. And you could’ve gotten into a goddamn crash on your way home last night, with how smashed you were. You need to fucking think sometimes, Alex.”

“I’m sorry that I’ve been feeling stressed out lately. I’m sorry I wanted some time with my best friend, because you’re the only fucking person I see lately. I’m sorry that I needed a breather because you fucking suffocate me.”

I gasped, taking a step back. Tears filled my eyes.

“Well I’m fucking sorry that I left all of my best friends for you, and into a town where I know absolutely nobody!” I screamed, walking past him into the other room, ignoring Baz as he whined at my ankles for a pet. I picked Alejandro up, getting ready to just leave.

“Cayne, wait.” I heard Alex behind me. His voice was softer.

“I’m going home,” I said harshly, not even looking at him.

“Candy Cayne, please…”

He knew I was a softie when it came to the nickname he gave me all those years ago. I stopped, sighed, and turned around. He was looking at me with those goddamn puppy dog eyes.

“I’m sorry, baby,” he said in a small voice, slowly walking over to me and rubbing my arm. “I know you left all your friends for me, and I should be more understanding that you really don’t have much to do here but be with me.”

I nodded, tears filling my eyes. “I’m sorry, too,” I said. “I do need to give you some space, don’t I?”

“No, no,” Alex pulled me and Alejandro into his arms. “Suffocate me as long as you want, I don’t mind, love.”

I laughed pulling back a little to get on my toes and give him a kiss.

“I’m sorry, and I love you,” I whispered.

“I’m sorry too, and I love you too,” he whispered back, giving me another kiss.