Status: The past is but a bittersweet love song that humms when you close your eyes and remember how you change...

The Past is but Bittersweet..

France's New Becoming

Three weeks has passed in Paris.

"A friend of mine is celebrating his day of birth in two nights eve. But we will be celebrating for the whole day's worth." Rebekah touched Katherine hand holding onto it. " You must come Katerina. Kol will be there. It will be Frances day of turning. He likes to put on a show. He says vampires own the night and so he wishes his day of turning to be dramatic."

" I do not know Rebekah. I have learned that Klaus might be there. Since Kol told me Elijah is friends with Frances. I do not want to be captured from my own foolishness."

" True Elijah will be there.' picked up her saucer of tea taking a sip from the cup then putting it back on the saucer. " but it will be his friend's day of birth. So he will not cause a riot at his own friend's party. Kol and I will have everyone at the party compelled to not say a word to Nik. I will talk to Elijah myself if need be." She turned to look at Katherine.

Katherine looked back at the sister Original. Still fretted to her. " It is not a need be. It is a must. I am sure word out there is heard that I am not in Germany any longer. Nor in Switzerland." She sat back down next to Rebekah. Twirling her parasol anxiously. "I fear the letter I have got from my friend may have been right. He may be already here in Paris."
Rebekah sighed getting annoyed. "Stop fretting. Ladies do not fret. I will speak to Elijah about this. A truce during the party."
" He is loyal to Niklaus." She said quickly.
" And I am his younger sister. I also have a temper that I got from my father." Rebekah held her head high. Wanting to drop the subject of her brothers. " Now do you have a dress? "
" I have been wanting to go to the party. I already have one prepared. But I thought perhaps by chance I would need to run."
" Not without a word to me you are not to." Then Rebekah stood up satisfied. Kissed her cheek and Katherine kissed her's. " Then Kol and I shall come by carriage to come for you."
" I will be ready then."
" And if need be Kol and I shall handle the guests. Oh do bring articles for a day or two for the party may forgo another day or two. You do know Frances loves to entertain his guests. But it will be my brother Kol that shall lead when nightfall comes." She gave Katherine a knowing smile. Rebekah turned to leave out of the garden to her day carriage that awaited her.

France's Mansion

The three entered the room and all eyes were on them. Rebekah and Katherine looked at each other smiling with Kol holding both their hands when they entered.
Ladies and gentlemen gasped and awed watching the three walk in. Katherine felt herself feel lightheaded. She turned to smile at Rebekah and Kol.
“Were going to have so much fun.” Katherine voice had a lilt in it.
Rebekah smiled hearing Katherine say that. Feeling glad that she had changed her mind and being optimistic about the party. “Shall we.”
They walked towards Frances to greet the host. He cheerfully thanked them for coming.
“The honor is ours Frances. For it is your great day today.” Kol said taking a glass of champagne.
“Tonight you'll be one of us.” Rebekah smiled hugging him and giving him a kiss on the cheek. “Thank you Mademoiselle Rebekah.”
“Ah Mademoiselle Katerina you decided to come. Welcome my friend.”
“Katerina? Thank you Frances. Congratulations.”
Kol leaned in to whisper in her ear. “We asked and compelled those that did not agree to keep it a secret from Nik that you are Lady Katherine. Even Elijah does not know.” he said sipping his champagne.

So that is what she meant when she said she and Kol would handle this. Rebekah you are a dear.
She smiled at Kol. Kissed him on the cheek. “Thank you.” “No need. Couldn't let you miss Frances turning day could I.”
She went up to Rebekah to hug her. She turned to her surprised but when she saw Kol hold up a glass to her she realized that Katherine had heard what they had done. And kissed her on the cheek.
“ I couldn't have my own friend miss this. Besides it would have been boring without you.”
“ I'm sure you would have found some way to entertain yourself.” Katherine said greeting another vampire.
“ Maybe so. But it still wouldn't have been the same.”
Katherine looked at her. “Are you sure Niklaus won't be here.”
“I thought you would have stopped fretting once you saw Frances' home.” Rebekah fanned herself.
Katherine looked at her still in question.
“ Elijah will be here this eve. When he does I will speak to him. Should Nik come I will not tell him that you are here. Kol will take you away should my brother act improper like .”
“What if Elijah does not agree?” she fidgeted pulling her handkerchief.
“ Word is Nik is in Switzerland. And he asked Elijah to search Germany for you. Elijah has left there for some time to come in honor of turning his friend Frances.”
Rebekah pointed to a lady standing next to her lover. “ Is that who I think it is?” Katherine looked over Kol's shoulder to see. He thought she was trying to kiss him turned to kiss her back. “ What are you doing?” He looked surprised. “I thought you were giving me a lucky surprise.” She smacked his shoulder and he shrugged his shoulders.

“ What are you two up to?” He looked to see who she was staring at. “Nothing. I am trying to see who it is Rebekah is referring to.” Katherine saw a blonde lady with long hair. “Why you are right it is that lady I told you I saw with your lover flirting with him Rebekah.”
Rebekah frowned. “ I should do something. She is flirting with him again.” About to walk over and smack her. Katherine stopped her. “I have a better idea.”
She turned to look at Kol. “ I dare you to steal her sister. I heard she is suppose to be chaperoning her tonight. But her sister fancies Frances and begged to be introduced to him.”
Kol amused took a sip of his glass. “You want me to seduce her sister.”
“Can you?” Katherine gave him a shrug and doubtful look.
Being a Original Mikaelson he took the challenge.
“ I can have anyone I want darling.” he winked at her and held his glass up. “Well Rebekah? Do you like my idea.” Katherine touched her finger tip to her lips.

“What a lovely idea.” Then she leaned into his ear to whisper to not be heard while Katherine dropped her glass on the ground on purpose. “One more thing Kol. Steal an article from her and bring it back to me.” she patted his suit. He smiled and took off.
“ I think I had a bit too much to drink.” Katherine placed a hand on her forehead.

“ Oh dear Katerina. Perhaps there is a gentleman who would not mind to help my friend to the balcony.” Katherine started to unbutton top of her dress from her neck a bit further down. “Oh I do believe I feel a bit flustered.” Her chest raised and fell. Her eyes raised and lifting her head to thrust her chest out even more.
The gentlemen in the room watched. Hearing Rebekah one by one nearby began to walk over to assist themselves in helping. Rebekah walked over to her lover for his help. Her lover and blonde distracted by the commotion. Kol laughed at his sister's and Katherine performance introduced himself to the blonde's sister in asking if she would like to take a walk with him more private seclusion.

Katherine pretended to be fluster sat in a chair on the balcony while men flocked to attend her. Rebekah danced and talked with her lover. Kol decided to have himself a little snack while enjoying the virtues of a lady had in bed. The blonde confused searched for her sister.

When Kol returned he waved the piece of cloth kissed it and wave in air for Katherine and Rebekah to see. Katherine told the men that she was feeling quite better and would like to go back into the room and find her friend. She watched as Kol smiled at his sister and handed her the article. Rebekah grinned and walked back to the blonde.

She whispered in her ear. “My brother said he had a lovely time with your sister.” Rebekah dropped the article into her drink and turned to walk away. The blonde gasped and ran off to find her sister in one of the rooms.

Rebekah walked back to Katherine and they stood laughing.
Kol returned by their sides. Clinking their glasses together they drank to their little scheme.

“How was she?” Katherine asked curiously.
“Not bad. But her blood tasted better.” he said wiping his lips.
Rebekah smiled sometime later when she saw the blonde with her sister and kissed her fingers blowing her a kiss. The blonde frowned at them. Katherine laughed. Rebekah toasted to her and drank her glass.

Kol winked at the sister while hugging the blonde she blushed. Then he turned to Katherine and tipped her back kissing her. Katherine sighed and moaned loudly when she noticed Kol looking over and kissed down her chin to her neck and she gazed at the blonde's sister watching them. He kissed her throat she moaned, they smirked at her. The lady blushed even redder. They thought she wouldn't have blushed much redder until she was introduced to meet Frances and blushed again, then fainted.
They laughed even more as Frances gave them a puzzling look asking what had happened. Rebekah apologized to Frances for introducing them and told her the lady was just overwhelmed.
As the party went on there was small cakes of desserts, pudding, a feast of roast beef. Hunting. Gaming. A picnic. A luncheon of cutlet sandwiches, juice, some fruit and bread.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Some guests began to leave when sunset fell, while others began to arrive for tonight's event.

The orchestra began to play as night finally came. The champagne was exchanged for red wine to begin celebrating the night Frances would turn. Kol raised his glass. As others followed raising theirs.

“ Tonight we celebrate in are dear friend Frances departure of being mortal for the last time tonight. We welcome him in becoming one of us. To celebrate we dance, drink, be merry, and drink some more.” Kol held out a glass of blood. Then he gave a wicked smile “And drink some more.” he drank it down.
The others smiled around them. Raised their glasses to Frances and cheered. Already beginning to drink from their lovers necks and wrists. Witches lighted several of the candelabrum in the room. Katherine marveled at such a sight. As Rebekah just smiled taking a glass of wine to drink and raised the glass to Katherine.
Katherine spin around in a circle as orchestra began to play. Hearing the music echo everyone in the room. The glasses of wine stacked overflowed with blood and wine. Sighs and moans could be heard. People started to dance. Witch danced with a vampire. Human sighed as her lover drank her blood laying on a chaise. She watched two vampires sharing another vampires blood. Kissing each other. They danced around the room sometimes twirling in circles others danced in a pattern. She watched fascinated remembering seeing this at Kol's day of birth. She smiled happily watching, fascinated by everything she saw and heard with her heightened senses.

Rebekah walked up to her. “Are you glad you didn't miss it?”
“ It's dazzling.” Katherine said in awe. “ It is isn't it.” she drank her wine.

Katherine took her's from Kol.

“ It is what we are in are element.” he said. “ And what is that?” she asked him.

“ A hunter and their prey.” he said taking her hand spinning her. He pulled her waist in one arm and Katherine gasped and laughed at him.

Rebekah laughed seeing Kol take her friend onto the ballroom floor. She walked away to go near the tables where she saw Frances to ask him if Elijah had arrived yet. Since he was the one to turn him. She bumped into her brother.
“Nik? What are you doing here? I thought you would have been in Switzerland.” She took a step back to look at him.

“ Should I not be here to celebrate are friend's eve of turning.” “ I thought Elijah would have been here to do it.”

“ He is. But should he not be here in time he asked me to do so for him.” He looked at Rebekah quizzically. She smiled. “ That answers what I wish to have asked. Excuse me brother.”

“ Rebekah.”
“ Yes brother.”

“ Frances told me you made a lovely friend. Whom is he speaking of? I would like to meet this lady that has caught your attention in being friend like.” He said slightly bowing forward.
“ Perhaps another time. I need to find someone dear brother.” Rebekah walked up to Frances to ask if word been heard of Elijah arrival yet. Frances told her no she passed him to the ballroom to tell Kol. But she couldn't find him in the room only Katherine dancing on the floor with another gentleman.
“So she was here which is why I could not find her in Switzerland.” Klaus said not happy to see her dancing and laughing nearby. Rebekah having heard him from behind her turned around to stop him from walking across the room towards her. “Nik. You will leave her be.”

“ Is she the friend you spoke of?” Stepped closer to her.
“ You will leave her be. This is are friend's eve of turning. I will not stand by as you brazenly speak to Katerina in front of everyone no matter the reason you two may have and ruin this party.”

“ Rebekah.”
“ I said no Nik. Do not go near her. Or I will show why I have are father's temper.” She walked off in a huff.

Klaus sighed his hands behind his back he walked around other side of the room and away turned to walk back to the gaming tables.

He stood near a wall drinking, watching Katerina dance. He heard the men speak of the ladies dancing until he heard France's cousin Lord Gabriel speak of Katerina and how he wished to be behind closed doors with her through out the night. Klaus set aside his drink and leaned in towards him.

" Lord Gabriel I like to have a word with you.” Klaus put his arm on the man's shoulder. Lord Gabriel nodded at the man. “ Of course my Lord Mikaelson, have a seat. Would you have an interest in a game.”

Klaus ignored the man's gesture and instead began to squeeze his shoulder in his grip. Lord Gabriel grimaced at the pain he felt.
“How many men I've maimed and murdered for even have thought of touching or seducing her in front of me. Go ahead guess." He leaned closer to the man. Who looked up at Klaus realizing he had been overheard by an Original.
Lord Gabriel could not speak a word, frightened by Niklaus vehemence towards him. He tried not to wipe his brow as he began to sweat.
" None. 2 my own brothers. 4 tried to runaway with her. 7 that were infatuated with her, thought it would be smart to gloat in victory about it within my hearing distance. And 2 more were not smart enough not to hoard it in my face, when she accepted an invitation from them. Yet so far you see. " He said calmly grinning at the man who now stilled.
" Do you know how many survived beside my brothers. None. Shall I explain my point. Do not go near her. For I am an impatient man and do not like those who touch or take what belongs to me." Klaus glanced up at Katerina laughing and dancing across the room still with a different gentleman. This time with her hands held in the air and the man dancing from behind her in a lined pattern.
“ Now should I hear rumor of any sort of dilly dallying with her. I will take it upon myself to take that as you wish to end your belittling life you have left. Do you understand Lord Gabriel.”

“ Yes, Lord Mikaelson.”
“ Good.” Klaus patted him on the shoulder.

Feeling the tension change in the room Katherine looked up across the room. Klaus noticing their eyes met. Katherine stilled. The gentleman asked what had happened. She told him she felt tired and left the floor. Klaus seeing her begin to leave left the tables to walk across the ballroom.

She left the room noticing Klaus seen her dancing in the ballroom. Looking to see where he had gone to she felt someone pull her behind the curtain next to an alcove. She looked up to see who had done it. "Klaus." She gasped.
"Katerina. I see you are enjoying the party."
" Why are you here?"
" You seem to be confused dear. This is Elijah's friend party. I should be asking you that. Of course there is the reason my sister said she brought a friend. You would not happen to be that friend she may have been speaking about. Could you be, Katerina?"
" Your sister."
" Yes, Rebekah."
" I may have been I do not know. She may have made other friends my Lord. You may have to ask her when you see her again which friend she may have spoken of. I believe she is still in the ballroom. Perhaps you should take a look and see if she may still be inside. Now if you would excuse me Lord Mikaelson." Katherine try to curtsy and leave.

Klaus smiled. Grabbed her arm. " But I already have seen her. ' he pulled her back around. "And as you have probably already learned she does not quite take a liking to ladies as friends Katerina." He let her go when she struggled.
"Perhaps it is because her brothers make it hard for her to do so my Lord." She tried to smile and not frown at him.
"Katerina do you still hate me?"
"Hate is such a vulgar word my Lord, I would rather say we were mere acquaintances."
"We were more than just acquaintances Katerina."
"Were we. I seem not to quite remember."
She turned her face away to stare at the wall.

"I am sorry for trying to forcefully make you forget. Now would you forgive me." He stroked her cheek in hopes she would turn her head to look at him. She wanted to move but was angry instead. Turned her head she told him in bitter tone to her voice.
"I think you would like to think you are sorry. But I still recall that you tried to compel me to forget that I hated for what you've done. I believe you are more sorry that you did not succeed in your plan to make me forget my hatred for you then you telling me that you were trying to make me forget what happened to my daughter." She glared at him coldly. Then turned away lifting her skirts to leave.

Klaus stepped in front of her he bent his head to kiss her not knowing what else to do to make her stay with him. She dropped her skirts and try to hit him and he grabbed her hand. So she dug her nails into the hand he grasped. He lifted his head. " Don't. Klaus. It isn't fair for you to do that to me." She breathed heavily her other hand on her chest. Hearing her labored breath say that he could not resist bending down to try to kiss her again. So she slapped him with her free hand. He let her. Then when she tried to do it again he grabbed it and pinned both her arms near her wrists to the wall and kissed her roughly. Both breathed heavily he told her letting her arms go stepping back. "Forgive me Katerina. I do not know what came over me." He started to turn away intending to walk away but Katherine grabbed his face near to her's with both hands telling him. " I hate you Niklaus. But I.."
Seeing the expression on her face without another word he bended his head to kiss her again against the wall. He put his hands on her side's. He kept kissing her. The more they did, the more they didn't want to stop kissing each other. He kissed her neck bending her back a bit. Both ran their fingers into each other's hair. He moved his hands up and down her back and in her hair French kissing her while she sighed and gasped. He groaned. He trailed kisses down her throat starting to run his fingers down her dress.

" Wait. We cannot do this. People will know that we are missing the celebration."

He nuzzled her neck whispering. "I doubt that they would notice were not there."

"Maybe not me but you they would for if Elijah does not come. Then you would be the one to sire Frances. Niklaus." He was not pleased that she was calling him by his given name and not the one he asked her to.

"Fine then I will leave since you will not let this go. But I will find you later to discuss this." He left back into the ballroom trying to seem unperturbed. Katherine sighed. Looking into a mirror nearby trying to not seem flustered at all or act as if she had been kissed thoroughly by a man.

When she felt time had passed enough she walked down hall turned around the alcove to present herself. She noticed Kol leaning against the alcove waiting for her. She turned back around into the hall trying to breathe again.

One look at her surprised face at seeing him and the fact he saw his older brother come through the same way and he knew without a doubt who it was she had felt guilty being with.
"Kol." She nearly bumped into him when she decided to walk back towards ballroom he walked fast almost passed her he stepped in front of her. " You were with Nik."
"Yes."
"You kissed him." He glared down at her.
" He kissed me. Then I..." He kept glaring as she spoke " We were."
" You told me you hated him."
"I do."
"Really darling. That did not seem like it. Your even flustered. No matter it is a good thing that I found you. See there this incident I found out that I am not quite pleased about that you and my sister did."
"Oh Kol. Let me explain."
"Don't need to. I am just going to show you and her how much I do not appreciate it when others interfere in my affairs with out asking me, my sweet fallen angel."
"Fallen angel?"
"Why yes it is the perfect term for you. You are a lady that fell from grace and that being my brother plays the devil that clearly tempts you." He tilted his head menacing at her.
"Kol." She breathed out hurt by his words.
"You are to go to Rebekah when she is alone and stab her with this knife." He compelled her. Katherine eyes dilated.
" That's better." He opened the doors to outside. She followed after him.

It had become dark. Day had finally turned to night.

"I cannot believe you compelled me."

" That was to teach you two a lesson in asking if I wanted your help in getting rid of Angelina for me. But it does explain why I haven't seen her. Which I am glad for now."

"Not like you did anything about it."

"Well I guess we won't know now will we. For your information I was trying to figure out how to break a sire bond that is if she was sired to me."

"Why?"
"Because I did not want her to harm ladies that I liked."
"So were she sire to you. Could you not make her by telling her so."
"It doesn't work like that."
"Then how does it work?"
"If it interferes with the bond. She would have tried to get rid of that person. Unless she feels that doing so would only anger her master. Also she would have had to been in love when she turned. I believe infatuation than this so called love or deep admiration."

"What do you mean?"

"Well if it was love. Then would there not be plenty of vampires who were human that did turn for their vampire lover be sired. No I feel that it is hidden emotions that have to do with desire that comes to the surface when they are turned." He placed his hand on her underneath her chest "And when they do." She gasped when she felt his hand lower to her stomach. He says leaning into her ear. " It erupts into a rapid feeling into wanting to submit to one that captured them by feeding on their blood." Kol slid his hand up beneath her breasts again pressing back of his hand on her body. "They feel the need of submission for their master." He said even more lower. Katherine swallowed feeling her mouth go dry listening to him. She licked her lips. Then Kol gave her a wicked smile and left her standing there. Kol walked back inside.

From above over a balcony Klaus had watched the entire conversation not pleased to see his younger brother flirting with Katerina.

Katherine breathed a laugh then walked after Kol. "Who did you hear this from? This idea of sire bond."
"Witches darling. They have knowledge and power we do not possess." He opened the door for her. She bowed her head. He bowed his. "You and your belief of witches Kol." She shook her head.
" Do not mock a witch lady. You see for they should be feared and respected by others. Witches fear the gods. Mortals fear us. What do you fear?" He smiled trying to prove his point about balance of nature.

Katherine sighed looked away for a second and said. "Your brother. Is who I fear." Then she straightened herself looking at Kol. He never stopped gazing at her face when she answered. "When I am with him. I fear not knowing what could happen when he is near. I do not feel like myself. He brings out of me. I feel I lose control over myself." She placed a hand on her chest.
"I am planning to leave Paris. Come away with me to England."
"England? I do not know if I want to return to that place."
He kissed her hand. "Come with me, darling."
" But Rebekah..."
"Has her lover here." Katherine hesitated.
"I did promise my dear sister that I would take you away should Nik show here sweetheart. You wouldn't want her to call me a liar would you my Lady."
"No I would not. But I feel you would steal me away even if you had not promised her my good gentleman." Katherine bent her knees in a curtsy to him still holding her hand. He laughed when she did. "Then where should I steal you away my Lady."
"I believe back to the ballroom my lord."
Kol was not glad about that. " How about somewhere more private."

" But I am quite thirsty."
" That's right you only did have one drink today."
"And I wish to have more."
" I will get you more but first.." Kol lightly pulled Katherine closer and tilted her face up to kiss her when she sped away near the entrance of the ballroom. He was surprised seeing her there.
She shook her finger back and forth in front of her. "No. No. Kol you told me a kiss is given and received when one apologizes. Not that you have want of me. Should you feel you do then you must show me." She lifted her skirts then turned to give him a seductive smile and a innocent smirk. Then she gestured her finger in a come hither motion.

"A merry chase is it." He laughed with a smile. He lifted his arms out. "Alright a chase it is. When I catch you Miss Pierce you will owe me a kiss."
" That is if you may catch me."
"I take that as a challenge sweetheart."
" However Kol what should the rules be for this game."
" No rules, Lady Katherine."
" No rules? None."
" None."
" Having no rules. I do like that." she smiled at him then ran.

Katherine ran into the ballroom to hide from Kol.

Whe she ran in she noticed that the guests had been wearing masks. The room had turned into a masquerade ball. The white curtains had turned red, the fire light had been dimmed. To set the mood the orchestra had changed into a sonata, graceful and echoing of the strings of the instruments as they played the melody. The moon was bright and turned into a crescent that lit the night sky.

She smiled seeing the guests and couples dance around her. And then she noticed Kol with a smirk glancing around. His smile turning into a hunter looking for its prey. A man had pulled her into the dance. "Wear this. He will not notice you." she looked at the man who was holding onto her hand. "Thank you my lord." She smiled at the man wearing a mask himself. Clearly it seems everyone is wearing a mask in this room. Even me. Except Kol. She thought putting the mask on.
The man bend to bow and took her hand. "May I have the pleasure of this dance?"
" I thought we were already dancing my lord." she said as they had already stepped into pattern with the other couples.
He chuckled when she looked up to smile at her.

Katherine look softened hearing him laugh. Then she turned to him to offer her gratitude. " Thank you for hiding me."
" The pleasure is all mine, my lady." They had turned a quarter of the room. Kol still staring at the masks of the dancers searching for her. Her dancer asked. "Are you being chased my lady should there need for concern?" he asked inquiring for her safety.

She chortled at his concern. " It is a game my lord."
" A game you play often."
" I do. When I am interested in the gentleman. " she gave him a tilt of her chin. Feeling daring about this man she did not know she asked. " Would you like to chase me, my lord..." She looked to him to see if he would offer his name.

The dance had come to an end.
♠ ♠ ♠
Three weeks have passed. Another party France's. Still France's New Becoming - Eve just missing piece of the scene I can't see in my head.

I love Katherine and The Originals. I don't own Vampire Diaries

Hope you love it. I'm watching Klatherine Youtubes vids right now.

Listening to songs reminds me of them too. Like Change by Chuchill, Howl by Florence and The Machine, Shattered by Trading Yesterday, Whataya Want From Me by Adam Lambert, Parachute by Ingrid Michaelson, and a few more. Later gonna read tumblr , yay.

Please leave comments, hope you love it. Sorry not posting Eve one even though I should just because but it's not finished so sorry about the ending part of this drabble.

twitter fairysbutterfly or MissesPierce if you'd like to chat about theories of your own or ask questions or here too. I'd love that.

France's New Becoming playlist, normal playlist no complexity this time promise. Even though I love those too. Lol.

Thanks to those who left comments and or subscribe.

Thanks to safestkittykatintown tumblr RP Katherine for reading couple drabbles I asked (Love your Klatherine with thelonelyhybrid) and the feedback. Made me feel a bit easier about keep typing. Thanks 1 subscriber to Festive Mood on mibba,(and just now new subscriber to this Paris section. Thanks for reading.)

and to Jenny84 (hope this is okay, I am trying to get to Leaving England drabble. Just got sidetracked with Letters and some others.)

Guest didn't leave a anon name & XxAshpeyxX, Hope this works out too. Could read Change of Plans sect. and Locking my Heart In if you like First Don't Succeed, Try Again. Similar.

love-evil-always-vampire I don't know what you like about Walk Away but there's Life of Katherine and Klaus if you liked those.

to new follower xKeiriax again should try looking for similar Change of Plans sect. or First Don't Succeed, Try Again.

Mostly all of them the drabbles are tied to each other one way or another.

Songs inspired this fascinating one that really threw me.

France's New Becoming playlist

Crave You (Adventure Club Mix) - Flight Facilities
Mr.Saxobeat - Alexandra Stan
Die Young - KeSha
DNA - Little Mix
Whataya Want From Me - Adam Lambert
Domino - Jessie.J

Especially a great thanks to Youtubers and tumblrs RPs. I love you guys for your inspiration and creativity to write and put together storylines. Loves & Kisses. Without TVD and all this with the songs I'd never be able to see these scenes and type them up. So thanks.