Status: The past is but a bittersweet love song that humms when you close your eyes and remember how you change...

The Past is but Bittersweet..

Near 15th Century, Katerina Petrova has been running from Klaus she goes to Paris and meets two Mikaelson's that will change her view of being a vampire.

Katerina Petrova had just heard terrible news that comes from a letter to her from her aunt. Her daughter has died. In shock she remembers telling Niklaus Mikaelson the one that turned her daughter as a gift to her that he shouldn't have.

" You said you wanted to be with her and now you can."

" Yes but I meant as a human my Lord not as a vampire. You should not have turned her. She is only 1 and 5. I fear from what I've seen that my daughter is more like her father that I'd like her to be. She can be aggressive and I do not think she would do well as one."

" What is done is done. I will look after her Katerina. Fear not she has done her duty and has produced a healthy baby. I am sure as a lady she will do well as one. And this way my lady you can be with her. You and Katherina can be together always but not until after Mikael has been dealt with. Do you understand?"

" Yes. My Lord. Surely I am just anxious."

She meets Pearl sometime after she goes to Asia and they become friends. There she also meets a mysterious man. While in Greece she confesses her feelings to Pearl about Niklaus. Until the letter arrives. Her daughter has been murdered by her own fian'ce who is a hunter. After her daughter had turned she could not control the need for blood and became a Ripper sometime later she meets the man she was suppose to marry only to be led into a trap.

Katerina grieves over the loss of her daughter and talks to Pearl who introduces her to a witch a powerful one. Klaus hearing of the news rushes to Greece when she tells him to meet her. She has two spells cast one for herself in the form as a necklace that only she can take off willingly and the other on Klaus when he confronts her, only to learn of her hatred for him now. Not being able to chase after her until the barrier spell ends he is stuck.

Then she fleds to Paris in hopes of starting over her new life. There she meets someone unexpected, another Mikaelson.
  1. Paris, and her Companion
    Katerina fleds to Paris. She meets a unexpected person she did not know would change her life.
  2. The Host
    Set in during 15th Century. Rebekah takes Katherine to party.
  3. France's New Becoming
    Set in during 15 Century. Rebekah and Kol invite Katherine France's party. Three weeks passed.