‹ Prequel: City Lights
Sequel: Eternally Yours
Status: Completed! Leave comments!

Destroy Everything

14. New Life

It's been a few days since Chris and I saw each other. He's been distance and it scares the fuck out of me because we said I love you to each other. I hang out with Jess and Devin a lot. Ricky got back together with his ex girlfriend, Jessica. So Devin and I have been there for J.K. You bet your ass I gave Ricky a good piece of my mind. I was so frustrated with him. He made her believe it was her fault that she pushed him away.

"PG, are you busy?" Jess asked from my door. I looked up and saw her in tears.

"No, of course not. What's wrong?" I asked sitting up and patting the spot next to me. She walked in and sat beside me before falling over, crying into my lap.

"What's wrong?" I asked pushing her hair back.

"I'm...I think...I'm...uhhh...pregnant." Jess cried. I gasped.

"Oh dear God." I say.

"You what?" I heard Devin ask from the doorway. Jess snapped her head up.

"Devin, please don't say anything. I'm not sure if I am. I just...I don't know. I'm scared. I'm so fucking scared." Jess cried. Devin rushed in and pulled her into him, rocking them back and forth.

"Have you made an appointment?" I asked. She shook her head.

"I'll do that for you if you want?" I asked. Jess nodded. I smiled then stood up, walking out of the room to find my phone that I left in the living room. I picked it up and saw I had three missed calls and about five texts messages. Two texts messages from Chris and three text messages from Danny, Jess's brother. Three missed calls from my uncle. I dialed the doctors and waited for an answer.

"Hello, Dr. Randells office. What can I do for you today?" The lady answered.

"Hi, Hello, I'd like to make an appointment." I said.

"What kind of an appointment?" She asked.

"I need to have a pregnancy test done." I said.

"You what?" I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around and saw Chris standing there. I held my finger up for Chris to hang on.

"No, you tell me right now." Chris said.

"What's the name?" The lady asked.

"The appointment is for my friend Jessica Kurily." I said.

"Okay, how's three o'clock sound? We have an opening." She asked.

"Sounds perfect. Thank you." I say.

"Anytime. Thank you and have a wonderful day." She said. I pressed the end buttoned and looked up at Chris.

"I'm not pregnant, fuckhead." I said.

"Good, I really don't want kids." He said. I frowned.

"Then you best keep your baby making machine in your pants." I said, standing up and headed for my room where the other two were.

"Three o'clock today. You want me to go?" I asked. Jess nodded then froze when she saw Chris behind me. I explained to her what happened and he promised he wouldn't say anything to anybody until we found out. He's not going to have a chance to because he will be with us all day.

"How'd you figure you were pregnant, Jess?" Chris asked. Jess cuddled up to Devin.

"I missed my period and I just wasn't feeling right." Jess said.

"It is Ricky's, right?" Chris asked. I slapped him in the arm.

"Of course it is." I said.

"Ricky is the only guy I've been with recently." Jess said.

"What's that mean?" I asked.

"I slept with Austin when we were on Warped Tour and Alex when we both got drunk. I've only been with Ricky in this past 6 months. So if I am, it's definitely Ricky's." She said. I pulled her into a hug.

"I'm scared." She said.

"It'll be okay. I'll always be here for you, Jess." I said before realizing that I had a few text messages to read.

From Danny:
what's wrong with my sister?
PG, answer me. Please.
Text me back.


From Chris:
are you awake?
Babe, I love you.


I smiled then text Danny back and telling him that everything is fine just Jess and Ricky broke up. I stood up.

"I'm going to get something to drink. Anybody want anything?" I asked. Chris stood up and went with me while the other two stayed on the bed. I walked over to the refrigerator, opening it and looking for something.

"Are you okay?" Chris asked. I grabbed a bottle of water and turned around to look at him. I nodded while taking a drink.

"Are you sure? You seem sad or upset." He said, walking towards me and wrapping him arms around my waist.

"I'm fine, babe." I said leaning up and kissing his lips. His piercings cold against my lips.

"I love you, you know that, right?" He asked. I nodded.

"Mhm, I know." I said. I looked up at him, smiling.

"Say it." Chris said.

"Say what?" I smiled. He grabbed my side playfully.

"No, stop." I said. He started tickling me.

"Stop. Stop. Please." I started laughing. He stopped.

"Say it." He said.

"I love you." I said. He looked at me seriously then grabbed my face and kissed me hard on the lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you." He said. I smiled. We heard someone clear their throat. Chris turned around and we saw both Devin and Jess standing there.

"Oh, I love you." Devin said grabbing Jess.

"I love you." Jess said. They both grabbed each other and kissed as they mocked us.

"Very funny, asshole." Chris said. Devin and Jess pulled away, laughing. Jess ran up to Chris.

"Oh babe, we love you, too." She said flinging her arms around his neck. I laughed. I looked down at my phone and saw it was two thirty.

"Jess, it's two thirty. We should get ready and go." I said. Her smiled disappeared and her face turned white. Chris hugged her, rubbing her back.

"It'll be okay, Jess. We are going to be here for you." Chris said as Devin nodded in agreement.

We all walked out after getting ready. We arrived at the hospital about twenty minutes later. I squeezed Jess's hand as we waited. Ten minutes later, Jess went into the back for testing.

It's been two hours. I was worried. We haven't heard anything. Thirty minutes later, Jess walks out. Tears running down her face. She stood there for a good few minutes before she said anything.

"I'm pregnant." Jess cried. I ran up to her and hugged her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for this being late.