‹ Prequel: City Lights
Sequel: Eternally Yours
Status: Completed! Leave comments!

Destroy Everything

13. They say I love you

"Where are we going, Devin?" I asked looking over at him, waiting for an answer. He smiles.

"We are almost there." He said turning the radio up as Avenged Sevenfold played through the speakers, making me smile.

"I love this band." I spoke out randomly.

"I know. Did you know they are coming to town soon?" He asked. I looked at him.

"Really? I'll have to go see them." I said. Devin nodded. We started to slow down and I realize we were at a venue(Pennsylvania, Scranton area). I looked over at Devin, who was smiling to me.

"Are we going to a concert, Sola?" I smiled. He nodded then found a parking spot and we got out, walking to the building hand and hand. I see a lot of people wearing shirts for Avenged Sevenfold. My eyes widened. I squeezed his hand, smiling wider.

"We're seeing Avenged Sevenfold?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Yes, unless you don't want to then okay, we can find somewhere else to go." Devin nodded.

"Fuck you. I want to see them live." I said.

"I plan on doing that after." Devin said. I shook my head.

"I'm with Chris, Devin. I can't do that." I said. Devin sighed.

"I hate doing this to you, PG but here." Devin said handing me his phone.

"What?" I asked. He flipped through his phone and showed me some text messages from Chris.

Nikki and I are going out. Keep PG company and not that way. xC

or this one is my favorite.

We fucked good. Nikki is way better in bed than PG. xC

I shook my head. I couldn't fucking believe him. Tears were forming in my eyes, I wasn't sad that he was cheating but more pissed off at anything because of the shit he had said.

"You are amazing in bed, by the way. I mean, I've never been with Nikki but you are gentle yet rough." Devin said shyly. I bit my lip to hold back from crying.

"I fucking hate him. " I cursed. Devin pulled me into a hug. I looked up at him, leaning in and pressing my lips against his soft ones.

"Tickets for meet and greets." I heard someone shout. Devin pulled away from me, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the front of the line.

"I wonder if the guys will remembered me?" I thought out loud. Devin looked at me.

"The guys?" He asked. I nodded

"Yeah, you know Avenged Sevenfold. I worked at Johnny's Bar back in Huntington Beach." I said.

"That was they're hang out spot." Devin said.

"It's not fun when Johnny Christ projectile vomit all over." I said. Devin laughs.

"Tickets please?" The guard said. Devin handed him or tickets and he scanned them then gave them back. We walked through the door and towards the big area for the concert. The first one I saw was Synyster Gates. I walked up to him followed by Devin.

"Long time no see, motherfucker." I said. He looked behind him and looked like he was going to tell the person off but smiles when he saw it was me

"PG, how the hell have you been?" He asked.

"I've been good. How have you been?" I asked. Syn looks over at Devin then back at me and wiggles his eyebrows.

"This is Devin, a good friend." I said looking at Devin, who's smile faded when I said friend. I bite my lip and told myself that I'd talk to him later about it.

"Actually this is a date. Her boyfriend , also my band mate is fucking around on her and I would help PG in a heartbeat because I'm in love with her." Devin said. I snapped my head to look at Devin.

"No, No, you are not." I shook my head with confusion and a lot of other feelings.

"Yes, Yes, I am." Devin said. I shook my head then looked at Synyster, who was laughing.

"You are a dick." I said shoving him, which only made him laugh harder.

"What? Why am I a dick?" Syn asked after he quit laughing.

"You know why, motherfucker." I said.

"What's all this commotion over here for?" I heard the singer ask. I looked over and saw M. Shadows walking this way.

"Mr. Brian Haner...JR is a dick hole." I said.

"Holy fucking shit! PG, is that you?" Shads asked.

"No, it's the motherfucking grim reaper. Of course it is me." I say. I was tackled into a hug from behind.

"Johnny fucking Christ, short shit." I say as I hug him tightly back.

"I haven't been called that since the Rev passed away." Johnny said. I held back the tears. Out of the whole band, I was close with Jimmy. He was in the bar a lot when I bar tended.

"I'm sorry, PG." Johnny hugged me tighter.

"It's okay, short shit." I smiled. I clapped my hands together.

“You have a show to play, assholes. Get to it.” I say. The guys laughed then they all headed for the stage and Devin and I went to the crowd. The concert went great and I had hugged the guys goodbye and gave them my number. Devin and I headed back.

“Devin.” I say looking over at him. He looked at me, smiling.

“What’s wrong?” He asked. I shook my head.

“Nothing, I just want to say thank you for a good night.” I smile. He nodded then pulled up to my place. I didn’t even care that Chris could possible still be there.

“Again, thank you.” I say reaching for the door handle when Devin grabbed my hand.

“Can I get a hug?” He said. I smiled. I turned back around and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“I love you, PG.” He said. I pulled away and looked at him.

“Devin, I…” I say. He shook his head.

“It’s okay. Fight for Chris because I know that deep down, Chris loves you but it’s just that bitch Nikki fucking with everything. “ Devin said.

“I’m honestly so sick of fighting for a guy. I’ve done it way too much and in the end I always lose.” I say. Devin kissed my cheek.

“Don’t give up, love. Fight that bitch.” He laughed.

“I love you, Devin. You are truly amazing.” I said. He looked at me.

“Go get some rest. We’ll have to all get together tomorrow.” Devin said.

“Not Jess and Ricky. They are having problems.” I said.

“What?” Devin asked.

“Ricky’s ex is back in town. Ricky and the ex-girlfriend hung out sometime and when Jess called Ricky, she picked up. Poor girl.” I said. Devin shook his head.

“That poor girl has been through a lot. From Alex throwing her out for that slutty girl, to Austin not so much anything bad there then to Ricky. She deserves a nice guy. Maybe, Ricky will get his head out of his ass.” Devin said. I nodded.

“Yeah, well I’m really tired so let’s get together tomorrow and chat more, alright?” I say. He nodded. I got out of the car and walked to the door, waving bye to him and watch him leave. I walk to my apartment and unlock the door. I walk inside the apartment and to my room. I heard talking in Jess room but ignored it. I didn’t care right now. I slammed my door shut and fell on my bed.

“Phoenix, is that you?” Jess shouted. I ignored her then I heard a knock on the door.

“Babe.” I heard Chris’s voice.

“Go the fuck away, asshole.” I say. I heard my door open then slam shut.

“What the fuck is your problem? Devin didn’t fuck you.” Chris snapped. I look at him from my spot on the bed.

“Fuck you, Cerulli. Devin and I are only friends. We’re allowed to hang out. You and Nikki on the other hand, well fuck you.” I said turning away from him.

“Nikki and I what?” He asked.

“Nikki and I just fucked. She is way better than PG is.” I said in a mocky voice. Chris gasp.

“Yeah, didn’t think Devin would show me, would you? Go fuck yourself.” I say.

“PG, listen…”Chris said.

“No, I don’t want to hear it. I don’t care anymore because I still fucking love you and I will be fucking damned if that bitch takes you away from me. You are the best thing that’s been in my life and I’m not going to let her ruin that.” I say looking at him. He stared at me.

“You said you love me?” Chris mumbled.

“What?” I say.

“You said you love me.” Chris said. I shook my head.

“No. No, I never said that.” I said. Chris nodded.

“Yes, you did. You said ‘I don’t care anymore because I still fucking love you and I will be fucking damned if that bitch takes you away from me.’” He said. I got off the bed and paced.

“I never said that. You are delusional.” I said.

“Admit it, damn it.” Chris shouted. I stopped and looked at him. He was a lot closer to me.

“Okay, fine. So what. I fucking love you, Chris. Now go on, tell me you don’t love me.” I snapped at him. Everything happened fast. I felt his lips against mine and his arms around my waist.

“I love you, too.” Chris said resting his forehead against mine. I look into his eyes.

“Please don’t play with my heart.” I say. He shook his head, kissing my lips again.

“I love you, PG.” He said. I wrap my arms around his neck.

“He loves you, Phoenix. We talked about you all night.” Jess said from the door way. Chris picked up a pillow and threw it at Jess, telling her to get out. She laughed then shut the door and Chris looked back at me. We fell on the bed, kissing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry it's been forever since I've updated. I hope I wrote plenty for you all.
Please leave a comment. :)