‹ Prequel: City Lights
Sequel: Eternally Yours
Status: Completed! Leave comments!

Destroy Everything

18. You're My Everything

Chris was gone and to say I was missing him was an understatement. I was seriously sick being away from him. Morning, noon, and night. Jess and I are on our way see them today in Baltimore, Maryland. Jess was going to visit her brother, Danny and the others. I was still debating if I was going to go with her to see them. I was interrupted out of my thoughts when my phone rang. I smiled when I saw it was Chris calling.

"Hello, keeping it PG 13 since 1989." I answered. I heard him chuckle on the other end.

"Hey babe, how close are you?" He asked. I looked around.

"We're about 30 to 45 minutes away. Why? What's up? Do you have hookers on the bus?" I laughed.

"You could say that." He said.

"What?" I asked my stomach flipping.

"Nikki showed up." Chris whispered.

"Why the fuck is she there?" I asked.

"I don't know. She just showed up. I'm sorry, babe." He said. I covered my mouth.

"Jess pull over. I'm going to get sick." I said tossing the phone at her and jumping out of the car, throwing up. I could hear Jess talk to Chris.

"We'll be there soon. I know I shouldn't be driving." Jess said. I felt bad but I couldn't drive either and I really wanted to see Chris.

"She's been throwing up like this for a couple of days now. Morning, noon, and night." Jess said. I got back in the car and Jess gasped.

"What? What did he say? What happened?" I asked trying to get the phone away from Jess but she slapped my hands away.

"Don't you know not to fight with a pregnant girl, Phoenix." Jess said.

"I hate you Jessica Kurily." I said.

"Oh going full names, Phoenix Gibson." She said then told Chris she'd see him soon and gave the phone to me.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Nothing. Listen, I have to go. I'll see you when you get here, babe." He said

"Alright. I love you!" I said but I already heard the click. I frowned.

"He hung up on me. What did he say, Jess." I asked nearly in tears. Jess just points to her stomach.

"What?" I asked. Jess shook her head. She never told me and it was pissing me off. I didn't talk the rest of the way and didn't throw up either. When I got there I didn't even bother with trying to find Chris. I just hung out with Josh.

"Not that I don't love the company but why aren't you with Chris?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Can't I hang out with my best friend?" I asked hugging him. He chuckled.

"Oh look a whore. Does Chris know you are whoring around with his other band mates. I mean I know you slept with Devin and I'm pretty sure you were fucking around with Ricky before him and Jess got together." Nikki asked. I clenched my fist then unclenched it.

"Go the fuck away, Nikki." I said glaring at her. She shook her head.

"Nikki go away." Josh said. She didn't move.

"I bet Chris didn't tell you but we had sex last night in his bunk. Balz here knows all about it. I'm a screamer but that could be because Chris likes fucking me." Nikki said. I went to attack her but Josh held me back.

"Think about the baby. It can't help it that it's mom is a whore." Josh said. I shoved Josh away and walked back to the car where Ricky and Jess were.

"Ricky be fucking honest with me?" I asked. He nodded.

"Did Chris sleep with Nikki last night?" I asked. Ricky looked down.

"Phoenix, where have you been?" I felt Chris's arm go around my waist. I turned around and as he was about to kiss me, I shoved him away.

"Why don't you go stick your dick in Nikki's STD infected self." I said. He looked at me and he was pissed.

"I didn't fuck her." He said.

"You're a fucking liar." I said. He looked down. I looked at him.

"I guess this doesn't mean a fucking thing to you." I said taking the ring off my finger and throwing it at him.

"When were you going to tell me?" Chris shouted.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You being pregnant." He said. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Are you out of your fucking mind? I'm not pregnant." I said. I looked at him.

"Really because you are throwing up a lot Phoenix. You have been for a couple of weeks now." He said.

"Okay, Dr. Cerulli then tell me why I just had a...oh my god!" I said when I realize I hadn't had my period for awhile.

"Thought so. I told you I didn't want kids, Phoenix." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh this is my fault says the man who hates condoms." I said.

"I thought you were on birth control." He said.

"I am but birth control doesn't always work. I'm sorry that this is my fault. I told you I'm just a fuck up." I said then ran away from them. I ran and he didn't even run after me. I sat on a bench at a park, having no clue where the fuck I was at. It was getting dark and I was going to miss them play. No one even bothered texting or calling me. I got a text from Matty.

hey gorgeous! Where are you?[\b]

I didn't even have time to reply and my phone started ringing. I looked at it and saw it said Chris.

"Hello!" I answered.

"Phoenix, where are you?" He asked worriedly. I shrugged.

"I don't know. I'm on a bench in a park." I said. I heard him talking to someone in the background.

"Okay. PG, I'm on my way." He said.

"No, you can just give me the directions back if you know the way." I said.

"No, we need to talk." He said. I hung up. I held my knees and rest my head on my knees. I sat there for what felt like hours and nearly jumped out of my skin when Chris placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry." He said sitting beside me. I shrugged and looked at the playground. I didn't want to look at him. I didn't want to see the disappointed look in his eyes.

"PG, look at me." He said taking his thumb and index finger and lifted my chin up to look at him. I still didn't look at him.

"Phoenix, please." He said before placing a soft kiss on my lips then pulled away and looked at me. I looked back at him.

"I'm sorry babe. It does take two to get pregnant. If it didn't well hell what the fuck are guys for, you know. You don't know for sure if you are pregnant or not." He paused and sighed.

"If you are...Phoenix, if you are pregnant then I'm going to be by you one hundred percent because I love you and I'm not going anywhere." He said. I was crying by the time he had finish talking. I hugged him tightly and cries on his shoulder.

"Did you?" I asked.

"Did I what?" Chris asked. I sighed not sure how to ask him.

"Did you and Nikki fuck?" I asked looking down. He was silent for a moment and I was beginning to think he did. He lifted my chin and kisses me.

"No, we didn't. She did kiss me though. I pushed her away." He said. I kissed him again.

"I love you, Chris." I said.

"Lets get back. I have a show to play and I want my fiancé side stage." He said pulling the ring out of his pocket. I smiled and watched him slide the do g back on my finger.

"I love you, Phoenix Gibson. You're my everything." He said as he kisses me softly on the lips and we walked back to the venue.
♠ ♠ ♠
wah wah wah!!!