‹ Prequel: City Lights
Sequel: Eternally Yours
Status: Completed! Leave comments!

Destroy Everything

19. Pink Bundle of Joy

Phoenix’s POV

8 months later…

”Daddy, come look at mommy. She’s stuck in the tub.” the small girl laughed as she ran back upstairs to the bathroom where the lady was in the bathtub. The dark hair woman looks down at her pregnant belly and frowned as the man walked into the bathroom.

I woke up, sweaty and breathing heavy. I looked down at my stomach then notice the wet spot on the bed. I look over at Chris sleeping peacefully. I get up slowly knowing I was definitely going into labor right now. I grab my phone and text Jess telling her to meet me at the hospital. We decided to give up our apartment and just live with our guys. I gathered my stuff before I even woke up Chris. I walked over to his side of the bed and shook him a little to wake him up.

“Is everything okay, babe?” He sits up rubbing his eyes then looks up at me. I shook my head then looked at my stomach.

“We need to get to the hospital, Chris.” I said now starting to panic just a little as the contraction were getting more powerful. He jumps up quickly and stumbles around.

“Just get dressed. I got everything else ready.” I breathed out.

“I’ll call the others on the way there.” He said. I nodded as I grab the hospital bag, walking toward the door and downstairs. I was starting to have flashbacks of my dream that I had earlier.

“Chris, help me with the stairs.” I look over at him, holding my hand out for him to take but instead he flings the bag over his shoulder and picks me up. I bite my lip as I started to have another contraction.

“Hurry!” I shouted and he picked up his speed to the car.

8 hours later…

I looked down at the pink blanket wrapped around our little baby girl. Tears filled my eyes with joy. I couldn’t believe she was here. The past months had it’s moments that dragged on then soon it was went by fast. Now I’m holding our little bundle of joy. I looked up at Chris who’s eyes were red, smiling at him. He rubbed my back as he leaned over to kiss her forehead.

“Do you want to hold her, Christopher?” I asked. He couldn’t wipe the grin off his face as he nodded excitedly. He sat down next to him as I handed her to him gently. He held her tightly but gently and kissed her forehead again.

“What should her name be? I know we were going back and forth with two of them.” I asked. He looked up at me then back at her as if he was thinking.

“What about Ara Danielle Cerulli?” He asked. I smiled, nodding. I loved that name.

“It’s perfect.” I said kissing his cheek.

“You’re perfect, Phoenix.” He smiled over at me and I couldn’t help but blush a little. I watched them as Chris started talking to her all father like. I look up when I heard a soft knock on the door and smiled as I saw the others standing there.

“Everybody meet…” I started but let Chris finish.

“Ara Danielle Cerulli.” He grinned as he couldn’t keep his eyes off her. He was going to be an amazing father. I looked over at Jess and Ricky with their baby boy, Damon Michael Olson.

“Only a month apart from each other.” I smile at them as they walk into the room and over to the bed. I couldn’t believe it that I was a mother. After everything I’ve been through, the shit that I did, and just promising that I’d never have kids but this was looking out to be just right. I looked around at the others and smiled looking at the baby girl in Chris arms.

“It’s crazy how things work, doesn’t it?” Jess says looking down at Damon. It really was crazy. I really need to thank my uncle for always supporting me and being there for me. I grabbed my phone and snapped a photo of her and sent it to my uncle. He was going to be so happy to meet her and I couldn’t wait for them to meet. I also sent a photo to Austin, Matty, Teo, and the others that I was close to. I looked over at Chris, who started talking about this morning when I woke him up and that started making me think of the dream I had. I was getting flashbacks of the dream. The woman in the tub was me and the little girl was Ara and the man was definitely Chris. Was the dream going to be true?

“Hey, Jess. Could I ask you a question?” I asked slightly worried.

“Of course you can.” She nodded and sit down in the chair next to me. I took a deep breath in because I didn’t want to worry anybody but it was slightly worrying me.

“So before I woke up, I was having a dream and it wasn’t a nightmare, it was actually a cute dream but I just it was so vivid. You think those are normal?” I asked her. I looked around at the others as they listened to our conversation.

“I’ve heard they were pretty normal. Why? What was it about?” She asked. I bit my lip. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to say anything because I was pregnant again in that dream.

“Uhh well.” I stutter a little. I start to explain to her what the dream was about and gave her the age of the little girl in the dream.

“Well I guess, this means we will be having at least another little one?” Chris grins over at me. I nodded.

“If my dream is right then I guess so.” I say laughing a little. I looked at Ara, smiling. We were in there for two days before we were able to go home. I got dressed slowly as I was still very sore. So far she has been a good baby and not much of a crier. Chris hasn’t let her go hardly at all since I gave her to him the other day. I sat down in the wheelchair since it was regulation. Chris handed me Ara and smiled down at her.

Let’s go home, Ara Danielle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, I realize I haven't posted anything for 3 whole damn years because I had severe writers block and I really hope this makes up for it. Also, if I do get 5 comments on this asking for another sequel. I will work on it.